• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PKMN AG Battle Frontier Opening/Ending Videos (Spoilers)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The new intro and ending have aired now and, like always, Filb.de has 'em both to download. Check 'em out if you're interested. I'm totally in love with the new song and that footage @_@
I still have to download the ending and see what it's like... Dial-up sucks that way :p

From looks of of the intro TR will soon be getting a Manene. Manyula had a quick - and I do mean quick - appearence, but it was probably just because of D/P/the 8th movie and not for Anime connections (hence Lucario and Mew being tacked on near the end).

So, yeah. Enough of my chattering. Go download 'em for yourself :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
QuagsireQing said:
The one thing I wonder is why Noland is the only Frontier Brain shown (the others are all silhouettes). Since Noland is the first Brain Ash has countered, perhaps they'll unveil the other Brains throughout the season as he faces them?

I was thinking the same thing. If so, I'm gonna have to re-download it once the entire group is revealed :)

You think they'd edit the scenes with Ash's team if any of 'em evolve? (Which, at this rate, could be Phanpy's destiny)

Well he's had Phanphy for some time now so I'm guessing it'll evolve (hence him bringing it back in his party) May needs to get more she has two babys. People are saying her Combusken is her next one to evolve but I'm not sure it will.

I haven't seen the opening yet (dial-up does indeed suck), but isn't Brock shown with a Bonsly? That'd be kinda cool. Sudowoodo has always been my favorite Rock-type.

Run-down for those with dial-up (pretend you didn't see this post in case you don't want to know):

-Frontier symbol against a background full of stars and asteroids is fused with Ability, Tactics, Spirits, Guts, Knowledge and Luck Symbols, followed by reveal of title behind the Brave Symbol.

-Ash and Pikachu race across a windy plain and do their usual jump into the sky.

-Typical camp scene: Brock cooks up some "stew" with Munchlax eyeing is hungrily; Max plays with Squirtle; Ash lounges with Grovyle, Pikachu, Corphish, Swellow, Combusken, Forretress and Mudkip; May sulks behind a tree (maybe another loss to Drew?).

-Mandatory "supporting cast" pan: Mrs. Ketchum with Mr. Mime, Prof. Oak, Prof. Birch, Tracey and Misty with her Azurill.

-Corphish's Bubblebeam, Phanpy's Rollout, Grovyle's Leaf Blade, Swellow's Wing Attack, Pikachu's Thunder.

-Still shot of Ash with Grovyle, Pikachu, Swellow, Phanpy and Corphish.

-Scott drives by and waves.

-Frontier Brains are shown one by one; Ash and Pikachu face them all lined up. *All Brains are shown as silhouettes but Noland.*

-Brock cooks up something tasty as Mudkip, Forretress and Bonsly run past, Max trips over Bonsly; May dances as Munchlax, Combusken and Squirtle run past, Squirtle Water Guns Combusken and Drew pokes his nose into the scene; Team Rocket gets their groove on with Wobbuffet, Chimecho, Cacnea, Seviper and Manene until they're interrupted by a Manyula running past.

-Mew be's cute and flies past a reclining Lucario.

-Usual group shot finale.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
TheBlueAvenger said:
I haven't seen the opening yet (dial-up does indeed suck)

Dude, I'm on dial-up too but I still put in the time to get stuff like this :wink:

Anyways, didn't mention it but I watched the new ending yesterday morning. It very much reminds me of the 4th ending from first season - same style of music/singing and dancing. Like Oakster said to me over MSN, though, it's the traditional summer ending. Best part of all - Grovyle dances! XD

Linkachu said:
TheBlueAvenger said:
I haven't seen the opening yet (dial-up does indeed suck)

Dude, I'm on dial-up too but I still put in the time to get stuff like this :wink:

You misunderstand me. Later today I'm moving to a computer with broadband, and I thought it'd be easier to look at it there.

Anyway, back on topic, I think Team Rocket would be cool with a Manene/Mr. Mime. Particularly with how evil it looks in Stadium/2.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The intro music's pretty bleh.

No bang, oomph, catch, ring etc. It's just the same riff throughout. It's not a terrible piece of music, but it's just not interesting.

Yeah I'm not the only one with dail-up. Bonsly are sooo... cute I impersonated it's voice on what I thought it would sound like and my friend thought it sounded cute so did I. Those voice actors better not screw up its voice :evil: I think Jesse should get a manyula it fits her(and her attitude :p )They sure are introducing a lot more new ones in the anime then previous seasons, kanto season: togepi, marril, johto season: wynaut, kecleon, hoenn/frontier season: bonsly, manyula, manene, munchlax, lucario.