• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pixel Kingdom of Zamcio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so here it is a PSS-Style icon

Skin Color: Dark
Hair Color and style: Black and in a big afro
Eyes Color: Red
Showed emotion: Happy
Headwear: a Black shades and a red fedora
Clothes: White Jacket with a Blue shirt

Ummm... Hi! I saw your PSS Icons and I've decided to ask, can you make a PSS icon of a character from another game? Pretty Pleeeeeeease? Jk but if you will do one for me then... Thanks?...

Ok so here it is a PSS-Style icon

Skin Color: Dark
Hair Color and style: Black and in a big afro
Eyes Color: Red
Headwear: a Black shades and a red fedora
Clothes: White Jacket with a Blue shirt
Now we can talk... Booking :up:
Ummm... Hi! I saw your PSS Icons and I've decided to ask, can you make a PSS icon of a character from another game? Please? Jk but if you will do one for me then... Thanks?...
Jeez, guys... What character? What game? I need details... :@

Question: Am I allowed to request a PSS icon of a character from a t.v. show? If so, I'd love to request one of Rick from Rick and Morty... just tell me if this is not allowed, okay? Thank you!

Question: Am I allowed to request a PSS icon of a character from a t.v. show? If so, I'd love to request one of Rick from Rick and Morty... just tell me if this is not allowed, okay? Thank you!
You can request anything. If I don't feel like doing it or I know it won't be well enough to be shown then I'll decline. Someone requested Freddy Krueger and it turned out pretty well in my opinion ;)
Rick and morty rules
To be honest I've never seen any episode of it. I don't watch TV, maybe that's it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A jolteon Gijinka? if you're able.
I don't do Gijinka. Also you didn't specified what you want to get.

UPDATE POST

During to all stuff happening in my life I am forced to make some crucial decisions.
NEWS 1
All requests are now parted into weeks. I will choose one day during the week to make all requests and post them when ready. It is pretty hard to catch up with daily stuff so I'd like to spend even one full afternoon (usually day off from work which I'll hopefully get soon) than to sit for an hour every evening and click.
NEWS 2
There are some corrections in my policy (look at the first post to see The Rules). One of them is really important:
Every request shall be based on form and filled in with details required under the category of it. Any request not meeting the requirements of this rule shall not be done.
To be perfectly honest I've got tired of requests where I had to ask for further details when the full form with specified list of them is posted in first post. I spend some time on making them I'd love you people to use them. Thank you.
NEWS 3
As I mentioned before I'm looking for job and that's the main reason of my absence here. I am terribly sorry for everyone waiting, I changed dates like three times already and it getting delayed and delayed all over again. I cannot exactly help it. I hope you are not tired of waiting that long. The week system is needed for me and you - for me not to feel bad for delaying stuff and to easily deal with my laziness - and for you not to be disappointed.

Thank you for your attention!

You can request anything. If I don't feel like doing it or I know it won't be well enough to be shown then I'll decline. Someone requested Freddy Krueger and it turned out pretty well in my opinion ;)
Cool! Are you very busy at the moment, or could I make that request...?

Cool! Are you very busy at the moment, or could I make that request...?
Sure, you don't have request submitted at the moment.
Spiked hair, yellow headphones, yellow hoodie, blue eyes, smiling. Enough for you? Blonde hair by the way.
Rule Seven said:
Every request shall be based on form and filled in with details required under the category of it.
Also you didn't mention if it is sprite, icon or any other form of art.

Skin color: Mixed
Hair color and style: Blonde, spiky, going down to her back.
Eyes color: Grey-like Bluish.
Showed emotion: Side-smile, cool.
Headwear: Yellow headphones.
Clothes: Yellow hoodie with a lightning bolt on it. Pants don't need to be shown.

Skin color: pale
Hair color and style: bright baby-ish blue, spiked across his head
Eyes color: black
Showed emotion: bored, with a :3 face (like the one in the gif below)
Headwear: none
Clothes: white lab coat, light blue long-sleeve shirt underneath
Might as well add this, too, for reference:
8075a0efc5c6fbc56c6d9ebd215bd87f.gif

Hey there, my broski my man my McNuggets dipping sauce! I have no clue where that came from, I'm just running on caffeine right now. Anyway, can you do a PSS icon for me?

Skin color: Light

Hair color and style: Brown hair in a short, uncombed style
Eyes color: Grey? Gray? Same thing.
Showed emotion: Mainly just relaxed.

Headwear: White glasses
Clothes: A dark green shirt, plain and simple.

BTW, I really like your Golem+Reuniclus fusion.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Skin color: Pale
Hair color and style: Dark Brown, Short Spiky
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Headwear: None
Clothes: Purple T-Shirt With Pokeball Logo and white sleeves and Dark Blue Jeans
You can do it whenever you want, I'm a patient person. You can take your time

Last edited:
Booked :up: Wait for April the 20th.

Dude, you're never disappointing ;) Booked :up: April the 22th and it should be done.

Third fusion request in a row, wow! Booked at April the 22th :up:

@Flamey - I hope this hair is simple enough ;)
View attachment 479795
@UltimateChatotGamer - two versions, one just as you requested and second with fringe on top and as always I hope the hair is good
View attachment 479796 View attachment 479797
@OmegaCarvineplays - your hair was true nightmare dude! :o I hope it turned out well. One version with beanie and one without
View attachment 479799 View attachment 479800
@Manny-pokefan - I didn't know what hat exactly you wanted, I hope it is right one.
View attachment 479801

If there is anything to correct or change or if you want your icon to be bigger / with other background, just send me PM.
Again sorry for the delay but I had busy weekend. Nonetheless - I hope it was waiting-worthy! :D

Also I recently created my own Discord server focused on Pokemon and pixel art stuff. Join if you want! (Link in signature)

Thnx dude! Sry for late reply.

Oh, I actually scrolled through this entire thread because I absolutely love your fusions and pss icons! May I request a PSS icon of Niko from One Shot? I'll give you reference images, and then the template, in the spoilers below! This might be really tough to do, and I'm alright if you reject it! Thank you!
latest

d54b42501532622a0865c28fd6083bf6.jpg

latest

latest

Gender: Unknown / Female (This isn't confirmed by canon or by anyone who created the game, but I'm filling it out for simplicity's sake.)
Skin Colour: See reference image and/or icon. Actual colour would be #c18a85
Hair Colour: See reference image and/or icon. Bangs would be #474994. Back would be, according to the icon, #4e3062.
Eye Colour: See reference image, placed here for accessibility.
latest

Headwear: See reference image, placed here for accessibility.
latest

Clothes: See reference image, placed here for accessibility.
latest

Showed Emotion: Surprised, shocked? Much like the icon, if you can.

Hair color and style: Blonde, spiky, going down to her back.
Eyes color: Grey-like Bluish.
Showed emotion: Side-smile, cool.
Headwear: Yellow headphones.
Clothes: Yellow hoodie with a lightning bolt on it. Pants don't need to be shown.
Added :up: I will ask you about some details later though
Skin color: pale
Hair color and style: bright baby-ish blue, spiked across his head
Eyes color: black
Showed emotion: bored, with a :3 face (like the one in the gif below)
Headwear: none
Clothes: white lab coat, light blue long-sleeve shirt underneath
Might as well add this, too, for reference:
8075a0efc5c6fbc56c6d9ebd215bd87f.gif
I will try ;)
Hey there, my broski my man my McNuggets dipping sauce! I have no clue where that came from, I'm just running on caffeine right now. Anyway, can you do a PSS icon for me?

Skin color: Light
Hair color and style: Brown hair in a short, uncombed style
Eyes color: Grey? Gray? Same thing.
Showed emotion: Mainly just relaxed.
Headwear: White glasses
Clothes: A dark green shirt, plain and simple.

BTW, I really like your Golem+Reuniclus fusion.
Thanks mate :) booked :up:
Can I request a fusion of Tyranitar, Deoxys (attack form) and Reuniclus? This is a challenge.
Indeed it is. I hope I will manage :o
Skin color: Pale
Hair color and style: Dark Brown, Short Spiky
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Clothes: Purple T-Shirt With Pokeball Logo and white sleeves and Dark Blue Jeans
You can do it whenever you want, I'm a patient person. You can take your time
Booked :up: Although t-shirt and jeans won't be showed on icons so no need for it :p
Oh, I actually scrolled through this entire thread because I absolutely love your fusions and pss icons! May I request a PSS icon of Niko from One Shot? I'll give you reference images, and then the template, in the spoilers below! This might be really tough to do, and I'm alright if you reject it! Thank you!
latest

d54b42501532622a0865c28fd6083bf6.jpg

latest

latest

Gender: Unknown / Female (This isn't confirmed by canon or by anyone who created the game, but I'm filling it out for simplicity's sake.)
Skin Colour: See reference image and/or icon. Actual colour would be #c18a85
Hair Colour: See reference image and/or icon. Bangs would be #474994. Back would be, according to the icon, #4e3062.
Eye Colour: See reference image, placed here for accessibility.
latest

Headwear: See reference image, placed here for accessibility.
latest

Clothes: See reference image, placed here for accessibility.
latest

Showed Emotion: Surprised, shocked? Much like the icon, if you can.
That is one detailed request! :o Taking it! Booked :up:

Now icons for this week. I'M WARNING YOU - I am not pleased with outcome and it is possibly the fault of lack of sleep in last days, I am sorry:
@AZ Spirit - I had so much trouble with this hair deco, sorry for messing it @.@
AzSpirit_3ds.png

@FancyPikachu - you changed your profile picture mate... And you weren't online when I had time so... I improvised
FancyPikachu_3ds.png

@*that* guy
thatguy_3ds.png

@Mewtwofan259
mewtwofan_3ds.png

NEWS
I sent a job application and it was considered as acceptable so hopefully in a week or two I'm starting to work! :D That's why I can't take much requests for a week... But I will try to do more (maybe even requests from two weeks at once). I hope you guys understand.
I will post fusions for this week later, maybe today, maybe tomorrow... As I said I slept very little this weekend, sorry :'|

Hey, @Zamcio , how is my request doing? (Sorry, if this annoys you, it's just I want to know, and it's been like 3 weeks)
All requests booked are listed in the first post. I don't see any request from you so either you didn't specify the details or I stated you should've send me details later.

@Zamcio I requested for an icon on page 8, for some reason I didn't get any alerts from this anymore, so yeah.
I requested for a Pokecharms icon thing that almost everyone has.
If you want details, here you go:
  • The character is gender-neutral
  • The character has black hair with a blonde highlight
  • The character has brown eyes
  • The character is pretty pale
  • The character is wearing a hoodie, or at least a t-shirt
(Sorry if I sound rude, I just didn't know why my request hadn't came yet. Now I know it's because I'm stupid)

I have a request, for a PSS avatar.

Eye color: Baby Blue

Showed emotion: Lazy grin

Clothes: (I will show an example)

Attachments

• 495143_Screenshot_2017-04-29_at_17.34.19.png
    495143_Screenshot_2017-04-29_at_17.34.19.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 65
Dude this is freakin' amazing:o I actually like the orange jacket more than the original outcome of what it would've been! I swear this is friggin awesome.

Pokemon 1(base): Pikachu
Pokemon(s) to fuse: Mudkip
Sprites generation:
(1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6) Gen 4
Type: (optional) Water/Electric

I forgot to make a form, so here it is! My fusion request X3

Status
Not open for further replies.