• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pink Islands Sign Up/Discussion

Welcome to Pink Islands, I'm Professor Stan and you be doing here stuff here like any other region. Each Island is a different generation of pokemon. In the main Rp when I post it, it will have the islands and it's generation of pokemon and Gym Leaders. So please fill out this form and I will either accept it or deny it.
Form:
Name:
Starter (May use trainer card):
Personality:
Appearence (May use Trainer card or Picture*):
Goals:
Region came from:

My Form:
Name: Flame
Starter: Froakie
Personality: Quick thinker, cares for his pokemon
Appearence: Blue pants, red shirt, skull necklace, red shoes
Goals: Win 6 gym badges, win the Pink Island League
Region Came from: Ninja Village, Kalos
Trainer Card:
386916_trainercard-Flame.png

*Picture: Please don't use someone else's picture, use your own.
If you have any questions please ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sable Black
Starter (May use trainer card): Houndour (can I?) if not, Treecko.
Personality: Cunning and shrewd, uses dirty tricks and strategies to win battles, keeps to herself mostly, and detests human interaction.
Appearence (May use Trainer card or Picture*): DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTERS. DO not post unsourced art that isn't yours.
Goals: To win every battle she has and to become the strongest trainer in history.
Region came from: Ecruteak City, Johto
Hope I can join! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
May I Join?
Name:Molly
Starter (May use trainer card): Torchic
Personality: Very Shy, Quiet, Observant, Easy Going, Calm.
Appearance : My Computer doesn't Show Trainer Cards and I am Not Using Some One's Art without permission so My Character Looks Like this: Brown Hair, Worn In a Bun, Blue Eye, White T Shirt, Blue Overalls, Brown Ankle Boots, Black Rimmed Glasses
Goals: To make Friends and Become More Knowledgeable About Pokemon
Region came from: Hoenn