• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Pika's trade requests: PLease help me!

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone online here right now could help me with something big, could someone please provide me with 2 Eevee eggs?
I have a shinx and a starly up for trade, or if you have the Pearl game and need a Diamond pokemon, I'm your gal!

Another thing, I am currently in search of a few stones (such as Dawn stone, etc.), if you have any extras, I would really appreciate it.​

I have 3 Eevee eggs and at most 6 Dawn stones, but they take way too long to hatch.
If you want them,
you can tell me, ill be there.

**log): This person has started over before a trade could've occurred. /

Thank you, I would really appreciate for just 2 eevee eggs, all three if you'd like, and 2 dawn stones. Also, do you have any extra dusk stones, or shiny stones? If you do, I'd like 2 of each, just dunno how we'd trade them.​

Does anyone have an extra master ball? I would really really like it if you could trade it to me. I know there is only one per game, but I'm desperate!