• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What should be the next Region I do when we finish this one?

• Pink Islands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalos Explorer

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Water Region

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Pikachu region. I am Proffessor Dan, and i will help you start your journy in the Pikachu region. Im only accepting 5 applications. Shinies and Mega Evolutions is not allowed. I wanna keep this at PG. Once someone has chosen a starter pokemon no one else may choose it. Im only picking 9 starter pokemon to choose from because i like a little restriction but not too much so sorry if your favorite is not on here. You may have a baby pokemon already but it has to be given to you by your parents when your young and the pokemon has to be a baby. The baby can know one move which will the one of the first 2 on the list. So fill our the form and i will reply if yours is accepted or need to change something.

Starter pokemon to choose from:
Pikachu:
Fennekin: @Canpan
Chespin:
Bulbasaur:
Charmander:
Squirtle: @SMRPG64
Snivy:
Tepig:
Oshawott:

Form:
Name:
Appearence (Can use trainer card to show it):
Starter pokemon (Can also show on trainer card):
Baby Pokemon (If want one and can be shown on trainer card):
Moves (For each pokemon):
Personality:
Bio (Optional):

If i want anything else i will edit this and add it. If you have any questions please ask.

My Info:
Name: Flame
Moves: Froakie- Pound, Growl Eevee- Tackle
Personality: Quick Thinker, Cares for pokemon
Trainer Card:
Flame 1.png

Rules:
No shiny and no Mega evolutions
Must start with 1 or 2 pokemon (From what i said in sign up form)
No Double posting or you will get kicked off this RP
Follow the Pokemon Role Play Rules
No bad words and no sexual stuff, i want to keep this PG
If any of these rules are broken you will get kicked off this RP. I want everyone to have fun with this but if you dont follow the rules you will get kicked off and someone else will take your spot.

So here is the story:
Your a new trainer starting his adventure, your goal is to catch pokemon, train then, make them strong and win the Pikachu League.

RP Thread: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pikachu-region-rp.14045/

Last edited:
Name: Makayla
Appearence: Blonde hair, long white dress, short white pants, high heels (magenta).
Starter pokemon: Fennekin
Moves: Fennekin - Howl, Scratch. Eevee - Tail whip
Personality: ALL about cosplay, Nice, Is kind of like a Rocket Grunt but does it for herself.

Last edited:
Appearence: Blonde hair, long white dress, short white pants, high heels (magenta).
Moves: Fennekin - Ember, Howl, Tail Whip, Scratch. Sylveon - Discharming Voice, Tackle. Tail Whip, Helping Hand. Eevee - Growl, Tackle, Tail whip, Helping Hand
Personality: ALL about cosplay, Nice, Is kind of like a Rocket Grunt but does it for herself.
Trainer Card:
379221_trainercard-Makayla.png

Your Fennekin can know only its starter moves, only one baby and 2 pokemon is the limit so take away sylveon or Eevee and your good.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to RP Discussion and merged with existing discussion thread as the thread contained no RP content whatsoever. Remember: only in-character posts go in the RP forums.

Moves: Fennekin - Ember, Howl, Tail Whip, Scratch. Sylveon - Discharming Voice, Tackle. Tail Whip, Helping Hand. Eevee - Growl, Tackle, Tail whip, Helping Hand
Trainer Card:
379221_trainercard-Makayla.png

What I'm saying your Fennekin can only know its 2 starter moves and your can only have one baby so get rid of Sylveon or Eevee. And get rid of the eggs also. then have your baby with only ONE move. Then you should be good.

Name: William Whitman
Trainer Card:
380465_trainercard-Will_Whitman.png

Moves:
Squirtle (Level 5): Tackle, Withdrawal
Wyanut (Level 1): Encore
Personality: A kind and compassionate. Can be a bit impulsive and reckless
Bio: his uncle was a pretty big Pokemon Breeder and gave him Wynaut

Name: William Whitman
Trainer Card:
380465_trainercard-Will_Whitman.png

Moves:
Squirtle (Level 5): Tackle, Withdrawal
Wyanut (Level 1): Splash, Charm, Encore
Personality: A kind and compassionate. Can be a bit impulsive and reckless
Bio: his uncle was a pretty big Pokemon Breeder and gave him Wynaut

Good but is your Wyanut your baby? If so it can only know one move.

Lol... can we just start. Too many RPs have died because people have waited for it to be full. I made an RP and started as soon as a second person came and it now has 5 pages of RPness

in case you haven't noticed yet,

Will is very enthusiastic, if not a bit dim
Squirtle is smart but lazy, and can feel annoyed if people around him act stupid
Wynaut doesn't really do much except confuse Will

By the way, since all our babies can evolve, in the rp can they evolve during it?
ANd over the course they can learn more moves, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.