• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pikachu Region Signups/Discussion

What should be my next region I do?

• Pink Islands

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Kalos Explorer

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Water Region

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to the Pikachu region. I am Proffessor Dan, and i will help you start your journy in the Pikachu region. Im only accepting 5 applications. Shinies and Mega Evolutions is not allowed. I wanna keep this at PG. Once someone has chosen a starter pokemon no one else may choose it. Im only picking 9 starter pokemon to choose from because i like a little restriction but not too much so sorry if your favorite is not on here. You may have a baby pokemon already but it has to be given to you by your parents when your young and the pokemon has to be a baby. The baby can know one move which will the one of the first 2 on the list. So fill our the form and i will reply if yours is accepted or need to change something.

Starter pokemon to choose from:
Pikachu:
Fennekin:
Chespin:
Bulbasaur:
Charmander:
Squirtle: @SMRPG64
Snivy:
Tepig:
Oshawott:

Form:
Name:
Appearence (Can use trainer card to show it):
Starter pokemon (Can also show on trainer card):
Baby Pokemon (If want one and can be shown on trainer card):
Moves (For each pokemon):
Personality:
Bio (Optional):

If i want anything else i will edit this and add it. If you have any questions please ask.

My Info:
Name: Flame
Moves: Froakie- Pound, Growl Eevee- Tackle
Personality: Quick Thinker, Cares for pokemon
Trainer Card:
378767_Flame_1.png

Rules:
No shiny and no Mega evolutions
Must start with 1 or 2 pokemon
No Double posting or you will get kicked off this RP
Follow the Pokemon Role Play Rules
No bad words and no sexual stuff, i want to keep this PG
If any of these rules are broken you will get kicked off this RP. I want everyone to have fun with this but if you dont follow the rules you will get kicked off and someone else will take your spot.

I have read the rules now, so I will be less likely to get this post taken down, so my bad for before. If you were to join and you were in the last one you can just say same info and i will know what your info is. Alright thanks. Once again, my bad for before, i have read the rules before i posted this one so it will be less likely to be cut off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: William Whitman
Trainer Card:
383495_trainercard-Will_Whitman.png

Moves:
Squirtle (Level 5): Tackle, Withdrawal
Wyanut (Level 1): Encore
Personality: A kind and compassionate. Can be a bit impulsive and reckless, as well as a bit unable to take a hint.
Bio: his uncle was a pretty big Pokemon Breeder and gave him Wynaut

Im going to put my Pokemon's personalities in too:
Squirtle: Smart but quick to annoy, gets irritated when people around him are not as smart as he it
Wynaut: ??? Either extremely smart or extremely stupid
Hopefully this time we can keep it going longer

Last edited by a moderator: