• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Battle will be a 3v3 single battle. The battle will end once all three of one trainer's Pokemon are unable to battle" will said
Then he called to Wynaut, who was still in the stands. "Turn up the epic music will you? Then come down here to battle"

"Wynaut use Encore!" Will shouted "now Eevee is stuck only using tackle! Wynaut, Stand in front it the wall, then once Eevee comes towards you, dodge!"

"But your grammar is not" laughed Will "Wynaut now!" Wynaut jumped up and head butted the wall, causing a piece to fall down on both of them. "I noticed a massive crack in the wall, so i took advantage of it" Will explained, then turned to Dan "Im sorry about that... I can pay for the repairs?"
Will knew that at the moment he could not, but after winning the Pikachu league he would have money to spare

Eevee and Wynaut was now defeated because of that.
"Ugh, why am i still watching?" Dan asked himself.
"Eevee return." Flame said. "Fletchling i choose you."

"Fletching?" Will said "Then I choose Pidgey"
"Pidgey Pidg (Do i get more food if i do this?)" Pidgey said
"Pidgey use Quick Attack!"
Pidgey began to dash towards Fletching at a fast speed

(I'm not, Pidgey already knew that and technically you did that with Bubble while I only did that with quick attack. Squirtle spitting and Wynaut's headbutt weren't attacks, they were just that. Squirtle spitting and Wynaut jumping into the wall)

Pidgey missed and hit the wall, but turned around and tried again.

Makayla walked into the gym.
"Want to battle?" asked Makayla.
"Fenna.. Fenna-kin! (I'm ready for battle if a yes!)" said Flaminia, ready for battle.
"Eevee! (I'm ready-er!)" said Shellie, looking at the Pokemon.
"Hehehe! You guys are silly! I've never seen a tri-trainer-battle before in this region." chuckled Makayla.

"Alright." Dan said.
"This will be a 2 on 2 battle." Ref said.
"Eevee i choose you." Dan said.
*In the next room over, the battle could be heard*
"Fletchling now use Quick Attack." FLame said and hit Pidgey.

"Well" Will said "It seems we are evenly matched... SAND ATTACK AND USE THE DISTRACTION TO USE QUICK ATTACK!"
"Squirtle Squirt (If it doesn't work the first time, it won't work now...)"
"Pidgey Pidg (Can we stop now? This hurts)"

"Nooooo Pidgey" Will said as Pidgey was knocked down and fainted "Squirtle your turn! Use water gun!" A stream of water flew towards Flame's fletching

(Guys if your going to forget about my posts then I'm leaving this RP.)
"Alright. Now its MY turn. Flamilia, Use Scratch!" said Makayla.
"Feennee!" said Flamilia.
"Eevee! Eevee! Eevee! (Me next! Me next! Me next!)" chanted Shellie.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AshGreninja - what you're doing continuously here is something called Autoing, which is strictly not allowed by our RP forum rules. You may launch an attack at your opponent, but it is UP TO YOUR OPPONENT if the attack hit. Forcing hits on others means controlling their character without their permission, and this behaviour does not fly.

Seeing how everything else is practically one liners and random OOC, and this thread only recently begun and it's already beyond saving, I'm pulling the plug on this auto-fest. Everyone - read the rules, follow them. AshGreninja - a warning is in the wings for you. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.