• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Strands of Fate (Discussion Thread)

Who's the best attorney in AA?

• Phoenix Wright (The OG attorney)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Apollo Justice (Sees through every lie)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Athena Cykes (C'mon, the Mood Matrix is just EPIC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miles Edgeworth (Prosecutors are attorneys too, you know)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dhurke Sahdmadhi (Don't pretend you don't love him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean, I wanted Felix to be involved in the first case somehow. I was planning on having him meet Phoenix, early in his career. Meets them during the first case, leave early in the second, and comes with Apollo in the third showing his connection with Apollo.

Name: Felix Whyte
Profession: Defense Attorney
Appearance: Felix has spiky reddish brown hair, that has one medium spike in the front, and multiple smaller spikes on the back of his head. He has lightly tanned skin, and green eyes. He is about medium height, and wears a pale red jacket with a white shirt. His tie is loose and is reddish orange. He wears slacks that are a bit darker red than his jacket. It is a suit, but Felix wears it causally. On his left chest pocket oh his jacket, he keeps a silver coin, given to him by his old friend Samson Gregor.
Friends: Apollo Justice, Samson Gregor (deceased), Robin Fox
Personality: Felix is very goofy for a lawyer, and people get surprised when they find out he is a lawyer. However he has a strong passion of being a defense attorney, and works very hard. He is one to make risks, and gamble from time to time, with something as simple as the flip of a coin. He is very laid back and makes a lot of jokes.

I'll have a sheet for Robin, who will act sorta like an assistant, up later.

Well, the first case is going to be the typical first case of the AA games. A quick, one-day case where the starting lawyer (in this case, Max Fencer) faces off with Winston Payne. Very short and quick. Besides, Mewtwo and I already have it all planned out.

But who's Samson Gregor? And are there any other characters on the list you'd like to take? The more the merrier.

Again, I'm plannning to have a quick backstory on Felix that will include all of them and show the ties of them. I guess I could take Athena and Ema.

Also, I'm not saying a apart of the actual case, but an appearance there. Like trying to talk to Phoenix before the case starts and ultimately failing. And then after the case he introduces himself to Phoenix, allowing him to be involved in the next case. After the second case he goes home, to Apollo's firm. Also, does his firm have a name. I can't recall if it does.

Phoenix's firm is the Wright Anything Agency, and Apollo's firm is the Sahdmadhi Law Offices. Phoenix will only appear briefly at the end of the first case (alongside Trucy, Athena and Maya) to congratulate Max, and helping out Athena and Max in Case 2. I've already decided that Athena will take the lead in Case 2, with Max helping her out. We'll get our first glimpse of Khura'in in Case 3, which is what I think might be a better place to introduce him. Saves us the trouble of having to fly him over the borders in a short time, as Case 3 should take place short after Case 2.

Then I'll have looking for Phoenix after the case, and meeting him. Then discussing a few things, and before the climax of the case he leaves wishing Athena the best of luck. Then by the time the case is solved, Felix will have arrived back at Sahdmadhi Law Offices. Where case 3 can begin. How's that sound? Again, Felix will be making minor cameos, providing virtually no help with the cases until case 3, but solely to connect some dots between the two firms, beside Apollo.

Good news, folks. I'm working on the RP now! So for just a bit, Mewtwo and I will be taking over until we have a good place for others to hop in. We already kinda planned out the first part of the RP already, so...
By the way, I'll need to use Gumshoe for a bit. That alright, Ry?
I'm also hoping someone can take one of my characters, Zack Thunder, as one of theirs. I'll tell you what you might need to know about him, and we can go from there. Anyone want to help me out by doing this?

Sure. When we start with the second case, I'll be contacting people about what the witnesses they control should say. Mewtwo and I will be creating the testimonies for the most part, and how to exploit them as a lawyer. And Ry, feel lucky! You're taking the lead character in both the second AND third cases!

Not in the first case, I'm afraid. We're keeping it extremely limited to a set plot-line right now since we need it to flow in a certain way, and want the first case finished quickly.