• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Strands of Fate (Discussion Thread)

Who's the best attorney in AA?

• Phoenix Wright (The OG attorney)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Apollo Justice (Sees through every lie)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Athena Cykes (C'mon, the Mood Matrix is just EPIC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miles Edgeworth (Prosecutors are attorneys too, you know)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dhurke Sahdmadhi (Don't pretend you don't love him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Updating this first post for my own convenience, as well as that of the other RPers.

So rules in the RP are the same as usual, just make sure to ask me before doing anything majorly story related. Oh, and the plot should (for the most part) follow the chosen case lead character (for example, in case 1 this character is Max Fencer). There are some characters already made that are up for grabs, if anyone wants them. I'll be allowing a limited number of OCs, if you really want them.
California
Wright Anything Agency
Phoenix Wright (@Eeveechu151)
Athena Cykes (@Ry_Burst)
Maya Fey
Trucy Wright
Max Fencer (@Eeveechu151) [@Eeveechu151's OC]

Prosecutor's Office/Edgeworth's Associates
Miles Edgeworth
Dick Gumshoe (@Ry_Burst)
Kay Faraday (@Eeveechu151)
Franziska von Karma
Simon Blackquill (@Eeveechu151)
Ethan Percival (@Eeveechu151) [@Eeveechu151's OC]

Winston Payne (@Mewtwofan259)
Pearl Fey
The Judge (@Eeveechu151)
Jake Marshall (@Eeveechu151)
Iris (@Eeveechu151)
Zack Thunder (@Ry_Burst) [@Eeveechu151's OC]
Alice Cotter [@Eeveechu151's OC]
Marvin Grossberg (@Eeveechu151)
Will Powers (@Eeveechu151)

Khura'in
Sahdmadhi Law Offices
Apollo Justice (@Ry_Burst)
Datz Are'bal (@Eeveechu151)
Felix Whyte (@Ry_Burst) [@Ry_Burst's OC]

Nahyuta Sahdmadhi
Ema Skye (@Ry_Burst)
Alhbi Ur'gaid (@Eeveechu151)
Amara Sigatur Khura'in
Rayfa Padma Khura'in
Beh'leeb Inmee
The Khura'in Judge
Robin Fox (@Ry_Burst) [@Ry_Burst's OC]
BEFORE USING ANY OCS IN THE RP, THEY MUST BE APPROVED BY ME FIRST!
Name:
Cases (Applies only to those in legal professions):
Law Firm/Office (Applies only to those in legal professions):
Friends:

Last edited:
Awesome. Spirit of Justice is the most recent game, so we'll go from there. Which characters do you guys want? I'll be taking Phoenix and an OC of mine, right off the bat. Mewtwo, you want to start with the same case we did before?

Tech...? So which lawyer would this person help?
And Apollo's currently in Khura'in starting up his own Law Offices. Remember the ending of SoJ? If the lawyer works there, it's fine. If not we'll have too many lawyers in America...

BTW I'm making a sheet for any OCs, but I won't be allowing that many.
Name:
Cases (Applies only to those in legal professions):
Law Firm/Office (Applies only to those in legal professions):
Friends:

Here's my first guy, BTW.
Name: Max Fencer
Profession: Defense Attorney
Appearance: Has short, brown hair with two large oval tuffs on both sides. Wears a bright green suit with a white undershirt. Also wears a medallion with a strange symbol over his neck, that was given to him by his friend Zack.
Cases: Turnabout Uprising, Turnabout Phantom, The Mirrored Turnabout, The Western Turnabout, Turnabout Partner, Turnabout Revival
Law Firm/Office: Grossberg Law Offices (Formerly), Wright Anything Agency (Currently)
Friends: Marvin Grossberg, Zack Thunder, Jake Marshall, Alice Cotter, Ethan Percival, Phoenix Wright, Athena Cykes, Trucy Wright, Maya Fey

I haven't played past Apollo Justice, due to my lack of having the correct console, but what I was planning to do, is have my OC, raised in America, and get taught by Apollo, as a temporary mentor, before he is sent off to meet Phoenix Wright, and join the Wright Anything Agency.

OH. That's a problem, then, seeing as this RP takes place post-Spirit of Justice. You should probably watch an LP of the last two games or something...
I do like the idea of Apollo mentoring a new attorney, though. It especially makes sense after SoJ, seeing as how many cases he's supposed to take on...

I should probably say which official characters are up for grabs too, huh...?
California Roles
Phoenix Wright (@Eeveechu151)
Miles Edgeworth
Athena Cykes (@Ry_Burst)
Simon Blackquill (@Eeveechu151)
Maya Fey
Trucy Wright
Dick Gumshoe (@Ry_Burst)
Kay Faraday (@Eeveechu151)
Franziska von Karma
Jake Marshall (@Eeveechu151)
Pearl Fey
Iris (@Eeveechu151)
The Judge (@Eeveechu151)
Winston Payne
Max Fencer (@Eeveechu151) [@Eeveechu151's OC]
Zack Thunder [@Eeveechu151's OC]
Alice Cotter [@Eeveechu151's OC]
Ethan Percival (@Eeveechu151) [@Eeveechu151's OC]
Marvin Grossberg (@Eeveechu151)
Will Powers (@Eeveechu151)

Khura'in Roles
Apollo Justice (@Ry_Burst)
Nahyuta Sahdmadhi
Ema Skye (@Ry_Burst)
Datz Are'bal (@Eeveechu151)
Alhbi Ur'gaid (@Eeveechu151)
Amara Sigatur Khura'in
Rayfa Padma Khura'in
Beh'leeb Inmee
The Khura'in Judge
Felix Whyte (@Ry_Burst) [@Ry_Burst's OC]
Robin Fox (@Ry_Burst [@Ry_Burst's OC]

Last edited:
True, but I'm unable to play as of now. I'll probably watch the entire thing on YouTube, but for an immediate summary, I'm going to have to check tropes.

Apollo's foster father, Dhurke, was a defense attorney from there. He was a top notch defense attorney, and was leading a revolution against them. To keep his foster son safe, he sent him to America. Dhurke's goal, was to reform Khura'in's legal system.

His father died in a fire set by an antagonist of the queen, while he was performing for the queen at the time. His mom remarried and later gave birth to Trucy, while Apollo was left behind, because she thought he had died. His foster brother Nahyuta,

You mostly have it right, yeah. Apollo and Trucy are both children of Thalassa Gramarye, but Apollo was born before Trucy and was thought to be lost along with his father Jove Justice. Trucy was the daughter of Thalassa and Zak Gramarye (Shadi Enigmar), who was later adopted by Phoenix Wright. Apollo was adopted by Amara and Dhurke, who raised him alongside their blood son Nahyuta. Amara was later taken away with Nahyuta's sister, Rayfa, and Apollo left for America.

So mind showing me the character sheet of your OC, and telling me any other characters on the list you want to take?

OK, well, yeah. Let's do the case we did before.
Name: Guru Don
Profession: Teacher/Part Time Hunter
Appearance: Sleek, curly blond hair. Has glasses and torn clothes. He always wears a backpack full of hunting and survival supplies.
Friends: Max Fencer, Grote Hersenen.

Name: Orion Jeger
Profession: Proffesional Hunter
Appearance: Wears a hunting hat and has brown hair going down to the middle of her back. Has a leather jacket and jeans.
Friends: Grote Hersenen

Name: Hiro Maka
Profession: tech Assistant
Appearance: Black, messy hair, And Glasses, Peachy Skin, Short, Average Width, Red Jacket, Blue Tie, Black jeans, Grey Shoes.
Law Firm/Office: Wright Anything Agency.
Friends: None Yet, As He Was Always treated At School And As An Adult As A Weakling.

Last edited:
Uh… I kinda wanted Max to be the most recent to join the Wright Anything Agency for plot purposes. And Assistant isn't really an actual profession relating to law…

Well I was planning on having my OC join the agency, a bit into the RP, but not immediately. Would that work? (I'll have my sheet up soon)

1) Well, if he joins Sahdmadhi Law Offices then it can work. Max is still the newest recruit into the Wright Anything Agency, and Apollo does need at least one other lawyer...
2) I have a game that follows Fencer that comes after SoJ, so for continuity's sake let's say two years after SoJ - 2030.

No, I mean later on. Like during probably around the second case-ish. Sure he will be with Apollo, but Apollo says he should join the agency. He is reluctant at first and doesn't ask. Then after the second case, he'll probably ask. Apollo will most likely come with my OC, and leave when He asks Phoenix. Of course it is only temporary, to gain some new experience. He won't stay apart of the firm.

I guess that can work, but the first case is the typical one. The second case will take place in California, then the third case will follow Apollo. I guess that can be when the new lawyer gets recruited into Sahdmadhi Law Offices?