• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS phanguy's trades (updated 6/20/09) breeding, Lugia, Sacred Ash!

ok, so between firered, emerald, colosseum, and platinum (and soon xd once summer starts) i have

Pokemon Seen: 485
Pokemon Owned: 477

I can pretty much give you all of the first and second priority except for Vespiqueen, Huntail and Gorebyss... but for the sake of sharing trades (xD)... I'll give you Zangoose, Lunatone and Feebas for 3 PP Max?

Edit: Adding in Shieldon for 4 PP Max.

sorry everyone. i just moved out of school and don't have internet right now. i'm working on getting internet at where i live now. as soon as i get internet running i can do some trades again.

i have the following pokemon
numel
chimecho
snorunt
spheal
purugly
mantyke
electivire
magmortar

what i'm looking for :
adamant (female) bagon with high IV's for attack and speed
jolly smergal with high IV's for speed (and either attack or specail attack)
jolly or adamant (female)sneasle with high IV's for attack and speed
timid or modest gastly with high IV's for special attack and speed

i have the following pokemon
numel
chimecho
snorunt
spheal
purugly
mantyke
electivire
magmortar

what i'm looking for :
adamant (female) bagon with high IV's for attack and speed
jolly smergal with high IV's for speed (and either attack or specail attack)
jolly or adamant (female)sneasle with high IV's for attack and speed
timid or modest gastly with high IV's for special attack and speed

sorry, not doing IVs right now as i'm still trying to figure all that out for myself.

i'm done. i have three adamant female bagons. one female and one male smeargle. and three female and three male jolly sneasles. you can have them all. i don't care. oh and if you could i don't need purugly anymore as i forgot that i already set up a trade with someone else for that.

Mm, yes. I dun want a legendary for it, but I do have all the Power Items and can grab you a Mantyke or a Spheal and the like.

The one thing I really want is a Pineco, or some form of it if you have one.

My FC is :2965 5330 9535

Really, I'm on everyday, so I'll just keep a lookout ^^

Hm, um, lemme seee...
If you can possibly get an Eevee with Curse bred on it, I'd appreciate that. And, um, also, if you could leave them both as eggs, I'd really prefer that, or atleast for said Eevee.

And, um, other than that, no, I dun really want anything else other than these two.

Hm, um, lemme seee...
If you can possibly get an Eevee with Curse bred on it, I'd appreciate that. And, um, also, if you could leave them both as eggs, I'd really prefer that, or atleast for said Eevee.

And, um, other than that, no, I dun really want anything else other than these two.

anything specifically for pineco? and do you want either of them with specific natures?

Oh, um, not exactly, unless you use Dittos with Everstones to breed a Nature on, as I'd prefer them to be left as eggs. But if you can get a chance of having Brave or Relaxed on both of them, that would do.

Oh, um, not exactly, unless you use Dittos with Everstones to breed a Nature on, as I'd prefer them to be left as eggs. But if you can get a chance of having Brave or Relaxed on both of them, that would do.

that's exactly what i do. and that's exactly what i'll do. i'll let you know when they're ready.