• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pet Peeves

Whenever anyone actually says the letters 'O' 'M' 'G', it makes me want to wrap my hands around their neck and squeeze until they stop breathing.

Violent urges aside, it also pisses me off when on the interwebs 'ppl tlk lyk dis'

OMG, LIEK, ME 2!!!

*gets strangled by the neck, Bart Simpson style*

Heh, sorry, I can never resist the chance to be a little smartass. Anyway, a couple of my own pet peeves are, but limited to...

People looking over my shoulder
People who keep trying to talk to me when I'm trying to work
People who can't seem to ever use proper grammar while online (I go light on people who atleast try)
When people say "lol" at a statement you made over an IM, even though you said nothing at all that was meant to be funny and isn't
That one blond girl that you always seem to sit next to in history class that screams "I HATE SCHOOL. SCHOOL IS SO BORING." and really does not seem to have a brain
English essays
Art teachers who throw stuff at you and really don't even do anything or show interest in their students

...there are more, but I can't think of them right now.

...oh, I guess there is one more thing.

Forgetting shit

When they still let old people drive, they are so sloooow! it drives me nuts. Hehe. and another thing whenpeople say they are going to do something and they dont i cant stand it!! *falls to the ground then faints*

Art teachers who throw stuff at you and really don't even do anything or show interest in their students

I have an art teacher like that. Some kid got hit in the face by a paintbrush for dropping some colored pencils, because dropping colored pencils apparently breaks the lead. It didn't hit him hard, but it was close to his eye. xD

Some moar

-When kids at school insult someone with every other sentence. Don't they have anything better to do? Like, die?

-When someone says 'like' EVERY. OTHER. WORD. I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that it makes them look mentally retarded. Unless they are. xD

-When people at school shove eachother around the hallways, and sometimes into the wrong bathrooms. But, it can be funny. Like when one kid pushed one kid who dropped all his stuff, some other kid tripped on a pencil that he dropped, and fell flat on his face, and dropped all of HIS stuff, and on and on and on. xD

-Overuse of punctuation and emotes.

Here's a couple more things that tick me off...

When I have to repeat something more than once.
When people repeat stuff to me when I know what they said.

I guess I need to add more to my list.

-when my dad asks for the "whatchamacallit" and when I don't know what he's talking about, he screams at me.
-learning two languages at the same time.
-actual manga Gary Stus. I'm looking at you, Sasuke/Byakuya.
-screechers. You know, the people who just have voices that shatter glass.
-when I have to complete people's sentences for them.

I have waaaay to many to count, (Im a very angry person) but heres some of my top 5.
Ironicly, most of them are types of people than actual peeves, but they still tick me off.

- Brats. (Learn to disipline your kids, you 'rents!)
- Teachers who seem like the have the biggest pole up their bumbums, and they take it out on their students for no real reason whatsoever.
- middleschoolers who act/look/and think its cool to act/look like a 21 year old hoochie who looks like they carry HIV.
- know-it-all's
- when you put money into a machine, and it just eats it without giving you what you want, and when you go and tell the manager or something, they say they arent responsible for that piece of crap. (Will it kill you to put of a sign then?!)

I actually have quite a few ><
-People who ask "What's wrong" when I'm in a really good mood and obviously nothing is wrong (it happens)
-Teachers that make their students work for their own benefit (finding cheap computer parts for their computers online, finding new programs to make their computer better, etc.)
-People who try to bring everyone around them down.
-Not having any soda in my reach.
-People (talking about someone in particular) who always has to be better than everyone at everything, and gets all pissy when they are defeated in something (video games, physical activities, comebacks, w/e).

And my number one pet peeve = When I'm in a situation with someone and later I think of the perfect thing I could have said to them at that time...

Here are some of my pet peeves:

1. People suggesting that I would look good in pink. I HATE pink with a furious passion.

2. People squeaking styrofoam cups repeatedly.

3. Squeaky, high pitched cartoon voices.

4. Cracks on my orientation. (for the last time people, I am heterosexual!)

5. Wimpy and dependant female characters in comics, shows, etc. Only exception is if they are children. (I'm a feminist. Create strong and independant female characters, you producers/writers/whatever!)

6. Extremely vapid and shallow people.

7. Flies buzzing in my ear.

8. Swearing

9. MapQuest. It always makes you get lost! I once took a trip with directions from MapQuest, and got lost. Stupid MQ said there wasn't a building somewhere when there was.

10. Long hair on guys who can't pull it off. (you know, it looks better on some guys then others.)

11. Bright colors. They just look too cheesy.

These are my pet peeves. I hope you will accept them. At least tolerate them. Thank you.

Pet Peeves? MANY.

- The ONE (there is only one) person is so overly critical about everything. I challenge those people, and I can always beat them in a debate.

-When people challenge you to stupid debates. (IRONY! ^^;)

-Irony. (DOUBLE, IRONY! --)

- When you are doing homework, and you have to use colored pencils, and your's aren't sharpened, and there isn't a sharpener.

-The people who you can always make mad, they mumble to much, not funny when they think they are, should quit band cause they suck, and is an over all...God. I'm looking at you, Zach. You know it's true.

-People who say bad things about Dane Cook/Chuck Norris.

That is all.