• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Personal Pic Help

Hello. I'm new here, and I need some help. I love Politoed, and want to put a picture of one on my profile. But I'm not sure how. I see where it says Personal picture, but nothing there says "Choose File", or anything.

Can anyone help?

Actually, I believe there was something in the "Ask the Staff" topic concerning that; saying that there's a problem with that part of the page or the PokeMon database or something. I haven't read it recently, though, so I do not know what it says.

EDIT: It says it here. Or at http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=1321.msg105622#msg105622 if you don't want to click links or wanna CCP it into the address bar.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
To put in simple words what is said in all the threads above: You cannot upload your own avatar until you have at least 50 posts. The avatars onsite are also not currently working, so you're stuck without for now. :)