• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Persona RP

Based off of the video game series. You are a high school student in a Japanese setting. Weird events have been happening in your town lately and you decide to investigate. (The plot is still work in progress)
---------------------------------------------------------Rules-------------------------------------------------------------
1- follow Pokecharms rules
2- swearing is allowed
3- no one liners or double posting
4- romance is allowed but keep it tame
5- have fun and stay positive
6- Write I am thou, Thou art I somewhere is your Bio

BIOS:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Others:

Persona BIO:
Name:
Appearance:
Arcana:
Mask:
Clothing:

Last edited:
I'm in.
quick question can I be a foreign exchange student or would I have to be Japanese. Either way is fine just wondering.

Name: Xavier Andrew "Drew" Leuric
Gender Male
appearance: Short brown hair with yellow eyes. While not wearing the school uniform he as on a plain white t shirt with a blue button downed shirt and a pair of jeans.
Personality: Comes off as a loner at first but when he gets to know people he becomes friendly, respectful and a bit of a joker.
Other: is a foreign exchange student from Montana who moves to (Insertet name of town here) for personal reasons.

I am though though art I
Name: Vanguard
Apperance: A humanoid figure that wears a white cloak with a blue mask covering his face. in his right hand is a shield and in his other hand is a sword
Arcana Justice
Clothing: Black leather jacket with black pants and red shirt.
Mask: a mask representative of the tragedy comedy mask.

Side note Vanguard is a physical garu persona with some light magic. He is weak to bufu and Mudo

Last edited:
Bio:
Name: Jayson
Appearance: He like to wear any clothes that he feel likes to wear and have 2 ring ear piercing in his right ear, Blue eye to his left and green to his right, Like to have his hair messy
Weapon: gun a revolver melee a long sword.
Personality: Loyal, sometimes dumb, and love to act like a kid
Other: Jayson is a transfer student from California ( insert name of town or city) because of family reason.

I am thou thou, Thou art I
Name: mystigo
Appearance: he look like a magician with an eyepatch. Purple is the color of his suit and his trusty wand
Arcana:Magician
Side note: he is a dark user so he weak to holy

Last edited:
Name: Yuki Takamota
Weapons(melee and gun): a broad sword and a revolver
Appearance: wears the school uniform but with a black jacket over it
Personality: is a very carefree person, is kindhearted but can get frustrated sometimes
Others:

Persona BIO:
Name: Headless
Appearance: The headless horseman
Arcana: Fool
Mask: has a pumpkin texture
Clothing: wears a mafia like attire

This seems interesting, I actually am a fan of the Persona series( Even if I only played P4G.)
I want to join but just to make sure, can I have the same arcana as someone else or do I have to use a different arcana?

Name: Hanako Uwaki
Weapon: Steel crossbow
Appearance: Wearing a seifuku with the buttons undone, a long-sleeved white shirt underneath.
Personality:Mischievous and cunning, she likes to play pranks on others and play tricks on teachers. Her pranks are harmless but her tricks can sometimes be sadistic.

I Art Thou, Thou Art I
Name: Robin
Appearance: A humanoid-looking being, having ice blue eyes emitting from under the hood.
Arcana: Fortune
Mask: A forest design.
Clothing: A green hoodie covering its shadowy face with a blue feather on the right side of the hood.

Great, though One question. I never played or watched people play Persona 5 so do the OC characters join on certain times or do they have to face some sort of trial to unlock their Personas?

Well from what I've watched (Since I only played 4 I really need a ps4) Their persona's seem to be unlocked when they challenge ideas and tare their inward masks off. @koopa000 how off am I