• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

People who play video games

How long do you play video games each day?

• 1-4 hours

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • 4-8 hours

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • 8-12 hours

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • 12-16 hours

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 16 hours+

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
After I got Silent Hill: Origins, my time shot up. I'd say anywhere from 2-5 hours a day on the weekends, but about 1-3 on the weekdays. It really fluctuates a lot, though.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I only play 1-2 hours a day, mainly because I don't have the time to play more. After University and project work at home, plus part time job I really only want to sleep. I try to get at least an hour of games though, it's my reward for working hard all day

Well, I can only play video games on the weekends... :(

But I usually play about 4-8 hours a day. (It's the only time I have to play them! Wouldn't you take every advantage of it and play for hours on end? No? Oh well...)

probably only 1-2 hours unless being on the computer counts. I usually play one xbox game, one wii game, and one ds game(most likely pokemon) a half hour each on a good school day. Playing too long hurts my eyes like a mother. Start playing a game that you have to keep your eyes on, like Guitar Hero, and stop for a second and you'll find that you haven't blinked in forever.

Usually 4 hours. Sometimes less, sometimes more. I remember playing Diablo 2 for a whole day years ago. Didn't sleep at all that night :D