• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Peacefully Lost

(kind of mature, but not really)

When you fly in a plane, its a huge risk. Sometimes, things you can't control happen, and for better or for worse, luck isnt on your side. Imagine, you are a 21-22 year old college student, and you are selected to go on a trip to Spain, but something goes wrong. The plane crash lands onto a seemingly unhabited, but luxurious Island. Its a true paradise, or is it?

This is a stranded island RP, its trying to have fun while discovering secrets of the island. i dont really restrict anything from happening, but don't go against GRP rules. I do however, want a character description and a bit of background in your first post. Also, joining late wouldn't make sense (for now) so this will close at some point. Anyways, just say you want to join and ill accept

Last edited:
Name: Kai Kuroba
Personality: Friendly, Naive, a bit stupid at times, but still has a good heart and funny puns/jokes.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes, blue jacket, gray undershirt that says KAI on it, ripped jeans, red sneakers.
Backstory: Kai was selected to go on a trip to Spain, but on that day, his grandmother was in the hospital. So that meant his sister was not able to come. Kai went on the trip to himself, and once he got on........his ringtone was ringing. Kai checked his phone, and answered. Sadly, his parents told Kai his grandmother died. Kai tried to hold in his tears, but when he got on the plane, he couldn't hold them in. He cried quietly, trying not to annoy the people around him. And to make things worse, he crash-lands into an island.

Last edited:
Just kai? No last name? Also with the Character background, its a bit clichè but i wanted it in the RP post.

Last edited:
Just gonna use the format CoolKid used,, considering I’m too lazy to make one myself at the moment.
Name Valerie “Val” Sutton
Gender Female
Age 21
Personality Quiet, relatively reserved and somewhat awkward, quirky and a bit of a dork. Incredibly passionate and determined, rather stubborn and somewhat gullible. Snorts when she laughs too hard and has a tendency to pick/bite (at) her nails out of nerves.
Sexuality Bisexual (although i assume it won’t be of too much importance in this scenario.)
Appearance Of Spanish descent, she has sun-kissed medium toned skin and longish dark hair usually tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are a dark brown with slight flecks of green. She wears a simple grey tee with a chest pocket, as well as a pair of torn jeans and combat boots (which may prove useful).
Backstory Leading an average life, Val lived in an average neighborhood with an average family. Always a bit too dorky to be swarmed with suitors and friends, she got outstanding grades, which led her to college straight out of high school. She got accepted in her local college and was inclined to take a trip to a foreign country (she obviously chose Spain) to study abroad, and to quench her undying thirst to see the world and travel.

Last edited:
Name: Casey Schultz
Appearance: She has a dark tan and nearly bleached hair from swimming and working as a lifeguard for 5 years. Almost always wearing athletic sweats and loose t-shirts with a brightly colored sports bra showing by her neck.
Backstory: After jumping around from major to major, Casey decided to apply for a trip abroad, hoping an international experience and some culture shock would help her make up her mind. While her grades weren't excellent, they were good enough for her to qualify for the Spain trip.