• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed P.I.A Discussion.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Alright, just wanted to make sure before I posted, doesn't anyone else have a trainer char from Galar?
My character is from Alola, but he recently moved to Galar's Aether Foundation branch somewhere in the region after travelling the world, so technically he would be one who lives in Galar normally. He'd be coming from that region, so my plan is for him to go on a large ship.

So after playing around with different ideas for pokemon, I found a few replacement ideas for Niko. I never really grew a liking for him and didn't have a lot of ideas for him. So I came down to three ideas for a possible replacement but don't really know which one's best, or if I should just scrap him whole without a replacement or if I should just keep him. So I was hoping you guys could help me decide.

Hibiscus. // Female Leafeon. // A very shy, reserved pokemon with a dislike for battling. She's paranoid, always hiding behind Kimon or Ruby whenever she gets nervous or frightened. She gets startled easily and will freak out if something comes out of nowhere. On her left ear, she has a small yellow Hibiscus flower attached to a string of leaves around her ear, she uses her photosynthesis to keep it healthy and alive.

Percy. // Male Pachirisu. // A very mischievous, yet quiet little guy with a love for messing with Nimbus. He thinks of him as a role model and does all he can to be like him. He's very cocky though, believing that he is stronger than his teammates, which will usually result in mishaps that Kimon has to sort out. He doesn't wear any accessories.

Athena. // Female Heracross. // A very outgoing, and hyper pokemon. She's always doing something, whether it be training, walking around, messing with Ruby, etc. And will sulk when she can't do anything. She dislikes when she's told to calm down, and will pout when done so. Much like Ruby, whenever she finds fit, she'll pout and not listen to anyone. She does not wear an accessory.

I personally like Hibiscus and Percy more, but I still can't decide which one would be a good replacement for Niko.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Pachirisu doesn't get much airtime as a pokemon does it? Not recently. In comparison the Eeveelutions get played with quite a lot. I'm not sure which one would suit your character best. Only you would know. But I would probably say Pachirisu, though typewise for her team Leafeon would be better.

EDIT: Just to let you know I've been thinking of doing my introductory post on the RP for a while but I've held back because I want to see what other people's plans for getting to the islands are. In addition, i'm trying to think of the best way to write Orobus's introduction.

Last edited:
Any form of travel is acceptable.

Edit; New idea for the islands; each different type of island will have one person looking over all the pokemon who specializes in that type. They are in charge of watching over trainers while they attend to their duties and making sure the duties are done correctly. I am unsure if I will go through with this, but there is a high chance I will be.

Last edited:
President Reena and Vice President Elizabeth character descriptions.

PRESIDENT REENA.

Name/Reena.

Gender/Female.

Age/32.

Appearance/ Standing at 5’7 with an average weight, Reena has straight, messy black hair with light brown skin. Her hair reaches her ankles and is usually down. She has side-swept bangs dyed a light green. Her eyes are a similar green to her bangs but are a bit more faded. She usually wears a dark brown turtleneck with baggy sleeves and a white lab coat covered in pokemon food stains and over stains from her work. She then wears navy blue shorts reaching her mid-thigh. She wears light green, mid-calve socks with white sneakers as well covered in stains.

Personality/President Reena is very energetic, yet very gullible. She is easily fooled by things that interest her, causing her to get stuck in sticky situations. But she’s still caring for everything and everyone around her. She adores pokemon and would do anything for them. Always doing her best for P.I.A, her sister, employees, and pokemon.

Team/

Orchid // Female shiny Lurantis.
Hamilton // Male Honchkrow.

VICE PRESIDENT ELIZABETH.

Name/Elizabeth.

Gender/Female.

Age/25.

Appearance/Standing at 5’4, weighing about the same as her sister, Elizabeth has straight, black hair that reaches her mid-back. She has light brown skin with dark brown freckles covering her face. Her eyes are faded light green with bangs that reach her eyebrows. She is slightly hunched over, and usually wears a navy blue mid-thigh length, sleeveless dress with stained brown knee-length boots, and a white lab coat.

Personality/Elizabeth is more introverted than her sister but yet has a snarky attitude and never fails to make a witty insult towards those she dislikes. She’s also quite aggressive, challenging anyone that dares annoy her to a pokemon battle. She has a dry sense of humor and rarely will anyone figure out her stale jokes. Much different from her sister, she easily figures lies out and is rarely fooled by others. Which makes Elizabeth the one to keep her sister away from manipulators.

Axis // Female Steelix

Victor // Male Crobat.

Addison // Male Ariados.

ShiShi // Male Shiinotic.

Last edited: