• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ozzy's Sprites! NEW: Taking Trainer requests! Let's exchange, spriters!

I KNEW I'd get a request from you sooner or later.

I'd do overworlds if I could find a SHEET of overworlds. Tell you what - you find me a Diamond/Pearl overworld sprite sheet and I'll make you your overworld for you.

Actually, Spriteon was gracious enough to PM me the link ^_^;

Thanks, though! I'll sprite an overworld for BloomingWater as soon as she (she?) posts the sprite.

I'll do overworlds or Trainer sprites for anyone else while I'm waiting, though...I've got nothin' to do.

Actually, TSR has pretty much all you could need.

Hey, when you're off mobile, just tell me what you want. How it should look, what style it should be in, and what poses you want. I'll be waitin'.

BW is banned now... I think, so I'm not sure you want to do that.

Anyway, I'll take an overworld sprite. I can't really give you much in return though...

How'd she get banned, Dragonman? She requested a crapload from me... Dang it, I didn't feel like spriting anymore that day... And I had more to do. :'(

Ozzy, you haven't sprited in quite a while, have you?

[quote author=Stel]
BZZZZT! SPAM!

Sorry, but posting without really having anything to post is completely pointless. If you want to find your sprites later, post them, along with the thread, LATER. Don't go all "YAY SPRITE THREAD! Nothing in it. Posting later because I'm lazy."

... Also I looked into your warning log and apparantly you've been warned twice already, making this the third warning as opposed to the second. Which means, that... You won't get to post any of these after all. Thou art now le banned. Have a nice day.
[/quote]
thats why artiste
hope that it explained it well

Yep. That explained it. Thank you, Nachoman. ;D She made a sprite thread with nothing in it!? How spacey can you get?

How'd she get banned, Dragonman? She requested a crapload from me... Dang it, I didn't feel like spriting anymore that day... And I had more to do. :'(

Ozzy, you haven't sprited in quite a while, have you?

Actually, I have been. I just haven't taken requests or uploaded any...I sprited my friend, Melissa, and I still have to make overworld sprites for her. I also made overworlds for Ozzy, as well as an Ozzy sprite edited from Lukas' intro sprite.

I have yet to upload them, however.

You stole my intro sprite thing! J/k, lol. Your "Friend" Melissa?? Hehe, Ozzy's got a girlfriend, Ozzy's got a girlfriend! :p

I met her on the internet and she's like 19. T.T

She's also a slut. She sleeps around. She's slept with her roommate like five times and he moved in like a week and a half ago. I wouldn't mind meeting her in real life.

She's pretty cool, though. And it makes for GREAT conversation XD

So are you gonna request a sprite or what?