• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS 'Oy. It's Sonjo's Trade Thread.

Welcome. I've been seeking some Pokemon for quite some time now, and I want them now that I have a Wi-Fi connection. I'm got some Pokemon up to trade, and they're some I've been stocking up on. So, without further delay, come and take a look. ( My Friendcode: 3136 4138 9613 )

-UPDATES (8/27/07)-
Unexpectedly, I came across a Latios on my Sapphire Version. It's been taken off my 'Pokemon Wanted List'.

In addition, I've also recieved Aipom, Turtwig, and Solrock from my list in exchange for my Articuno, Zapdos, and Cressilia. Lists updated accordingly.

First Trade: Suscessfull!
Second Trade: Pending. (Prodiguy)

-Pokemon Up for Trade-
!~Legendaries~!

~Azelf
~Mesprirt
~Uxie
~Giratina
~HeatRan
~Regice~ Reserved.
~Registeel~ Reserved.
~Regirock~ Reserved.

!~Other Pokemon~!
~Weavile (Male)
~Mismagius (Male)
~Rhyperior (Male)~ Reserved.
~Delibird (Male)
~Magnezone ~ Reserved.
~Gengar (Male)
~Snorlax (Male)
~Marcargo (Male)

-Wanted Pokemon-
~Latios
~Miltank
~Zangoose (Female)~ Offered.
~Smeargle (Male)~ Offered.
~Breloom (Female)
~Sunkurn (Either Gender) ~Offered.
~Hitmontop
~Gligar (Male) ~Offered.
~Pineco (Male) ~Offered.
~Duskull (Male) ~Offered.
~Mawile (Female) ~Offered.
~Lugia
~Mew

-Wanted Items-
~Leftovers

Let the tradings... Begin~!

I think you made this way too easy for me, buddy-boy. ^__^

I can get you six of the Pokemon on your list-

Zangoose
Turtwig
Solrock
Duskull
Mawile
Smeargle.

Also, I MAY be able to get Hitmontop- The Tyrogue I caught has equal defense and attack.My FC is on the left- Just tell me which you want and when. ^__^

The only Pokemon I REALLY want are Magnezone and Rypherior, so if you want, you could just trade Bidoofs or Starlys for the others.

I have a Female Mawile. Can I have that Weavile for it? The Mawile is lv 37. Careful Nature. Likes to Relax. Hp 95, Attack 78, Defense 75, Special Attack 48, Special Defense 53, Speed 48. Ability: Intimidate. Knows Faint Attack, Secret Power, Sweet Scent XD, and Crunch. Sorry for the extra junk.

To ShadoPikachu: Sorry, but Prod-San already offered his Mawile.

To Plapti: Once again, Prodiguy has offered his Smeargle. In addition, my Moltres has been traded away. I will, however,trade you for Gligar, Pineco, and Sunkern for the Regi Trio.