• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Overwatch RP

Cheng Was training With His Scythe On Some Dummies, He Said
"I Need Much Tougher Training, This Is Too easy." he Pulled Out His Scythe From the last one, And headed to the Lobby. Waiting For Something Interesting to happen.

when Cheng Saw Philip, he Said
"Hi Philip. Training Was easy, As usual." he Sighed, As he Looked Over At Lucio And D.V.A., Who Were Playing Video games Together And Listening To Lucio's Music, he Said "welp, I think those Two Are in Love..."

(Don't Judge Me, I Was Watching Ships Of Those Two...)

An explosion could be heard in the distance. Smoke rose from a part of the overwatch facility. This was an attack. "Check that room!" Said shadow as he ordered his men to search the area for overwatch members.

"NO!!!" Shadow fired randomly at philipp, and managed to graze his shoulder. "HELP THOSE MEN!!!" Yelled shadow, motioning for a medic to help the two shot soldiers.

Cheng Jumped Out, And Sliced up The Medic AND The Two Soldiers, He Shouted
"PATHETIC! You Shall Not Defeat us!" he Changed His Scythe Into His Gun, And Teleported Near One of The Troops, And Shot Him Plus 2 More, They Died.

Philipp grabbed one of soldiers and threw him on another one. Then he shot soldier who tried to kill Cheng. "Commander, can you send us reinforcements?" Asked Philipp to his mic "Of course, Philipp we are sending Genji" replied Winston

"WAIT!!! STAND DOWN MEN!!! HOLD FIRE!!! Please, let my men go, just let them go, imprison or kill me if you want, just don't hurt them!" All the solidiers stood down and lowered the guns.

"GUYS! RUN!!! PLEASE!!!" The solidiers looked at each other, and then they cut and ran, straight through the hole the came through they used to get.

Cheng pushed Philip Back, And Said To The man
"Sorry, We Both Hate Your Military, Listen, If You Tell Us Who Sent You, And Go Back To them And Say no one Attacks Overwatch And Lives. And We Will let You Go, And Your Men." he Put Away His Scythe.

"They already left, hehe... also, here's a little present for you...." shadow pulled out a syringe labeled "goodnight" and stabbed it in chengs neck, knocking him out once the fluid in the syringe was injected

as Cheng Fell To the Ground, Something Snapped inside him, And The man Was blinded, and Cheng Entered His Thoughts, he Saw the Word
Reaper Will be Pleased...
This Angered Cheng, And he broke Out Of This, He Said
"Ok, Now you Die." he pulled The Scythe Off His Back.

Cheng Picked Up The Man by The Throat
"I'll leave You at everyone else's mercy, If They Let You Live, Tell Reaper His Doom Is Coming." He Threw Him To Philip.

Shadow nodded, and just looked at a photo of people, there was a man, Shadow, a woman and two children, he stroked it gently and whispered "I'm sorry..."

"No... I can't... there are always guards at my house, they'll kill them.... if you can save them... I'll join, deal?" Said shadow hopefully.

Cheng had Finished His Training, He Was Organising A Meeting Since The attack, He had Gotten Everyone, Except Philip And Their New prisoner, He Shouted When He Entered the Prison
"Philip! Uh, whatever The prisoner's Name is! We have A Meeting Being held, Come On!"

"jeez, fine, I mean, not much else to do..." Replied Shadow sarcastically. He stood up from his cot and walked to the bars of his cell. He took off his gas mask and left it on the floor, he pulled off the glove on one of his hands, it was a robotic hand, he deactivated the defense mechanisms on it, leaving it as just a had.