• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Overwatch: Resurgence

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
https://pokecharms.com/threads/overwatch-rp.19257/
@Sarah316 @Godjacob @Mr.Glaceon @vaultie

"Are you with me?"

That was the call that started the revival of Overwatch. Winston, the former de facto leader of Overwatch, now current Overwatch Commander, had initiated the recall of all the Overwatch agents. There had been too many issues within the world such as the current omnic crisis, terrorist attacks, and more criminal activity. It was necessary for Overwatch to be revived. The United Nation had made a mistake on shutting down Overwatch and are too proud of themselves to start another. It was necessary for Winston to call back the agents. Many agents rejoined the group such as Tracer, Mei, and Mercy. But there were others who had declined the resurgence of their organization. But that was only a temporary set back. Overwatch had found many more new heroes to support their cause. As they always say: The world could always use more heroes.

That's where Overwatch is currently standing now. Two decades after the resurgence and Overwatch is back up and running. Though, they aren't official yet. The government still has not accepted the renewal of Overwatch. So they are still considered as criminals of the government. But not everyone agrees with the government. Due to many of Overwatch's activities, the world is deemed as a safer place. Most of the public sees them as their heroes. Of course, there are those who wants Overwatch gone. But it seems as Overwatch is not shutting down anytime soon after their revival.

"Sol!"

A female voice interrupting Sol's experiment with his solar-powered lance. Sol quickly whipped off his mask and now faced to a very familiar Chinese female. Mei, the current head scientist of Overwatch, was holding out to the young male a yellow folder with files. The file had a couple of papers in there.

"Winston called me to tell you to watch over some of the new recruits that are going to be part of Overwatch," Mei said with her thick Chinese-American accent. Sol being a member of Overwatch for a few years already, got used to the female's accent.

"Yeah, I'll get to it." Sol said as he cleaned up his lab station and took the folder off Mei's hand. "I'll see you later," Sol called out. Sol headed towards the training room, where the new recruits should be right now. Gaining new recruits are always a hassle, as the agents don't know which trainee could possibly a government spy. Thus Overwatch headquarters are always on the move, to ensure they don't get caught on too quickly, or even at all.

Sol entered the training room lab where a couple of new recruits have joined Overwatch. Already in the training room, was Tracer who was over looking all the recruits. "How are they doing Second-In Command."

"They're doing great so far, love," Tracer said which her natural British accent. "We are just in the process of seeing their capabilities right now." Tracer stopped talking to Sol and turned back to the few remaining recruits. "Now everyone, we are going to have you guys go against some training bots we set up. Let's see what you can do!"
(OOC: Since Holly is the only current new recruit, they'll be going.)

Meanwhile, it the intercom. A loud booming voice called out through the base.

"Bzzt Ahem, ahem. Is this thing even on--O-Okay bzzt," The intercom started off awkwardly, but anyone could tell who was speaking. "bzzt Winston Speaking, we are in need of some agents. If anyone is available at the moment, head to Command Room for more instructions by me. bzzt "
(OOC: This is open to any of the current agent right now. As for former agents, you are as of right now, wandering wherever right now. Maybe taking down some criminals or wandering free or what not. You'll join in soon enough)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Ah huh, yeah. I understand that. She can get a bit rambunctious. She did what!? Okay put her on the line right now."

In the indoor training facilities within the Overwatch HQ, Jasmine Andrews; preferred to be known as Jaz and better known by her heroic name Striker, had been doing practicing her punches at the expense of a poor punching bag. Which, given the direction of the conversation in her ear piece with a babysitter back home, only made her strikes stronger with each blow as her own emotions flared a bit before she heard a familiar, if not timid voice, on the other end.

"H-hey mom. So I think you should know I made another page of my story book. Really used a lot of c-cute colors and it is just..."

"That's great sweetie. But I'm not one to be distracted so easily. Ms. Wilson has told me that you've been acting like a bad girl...yes I know I know it was probably cool in your head but you have to remember what we talked about concerning being on your best behavior for the sitter....I think using the flower to "paint" with is a big deal..."

Striker's scolding had been cut off as she heard the loud, booming voice of Winston as he made a request for some agents. Seems there was a need for them at the moment, as Striker let out a sigh as she stopped punching before she went to grab a towel.

"Look, we'll talk about this later. Mommy's got work to do. Just try to behalf and clean up your mess. I'll see you soon, love you." Striker said before she shut off her ear piece as she wiped away the sweat she had built up along with the equipment she used before she grabbed her bag and began to make her way to the command room.

In the streets of Hollywood, a small ball in the corner of one of the less busy sections known as "The Holly-Hub" was in the midst of a rowdy night as an in-bar Poker Tournament was being held.

Though given the crowd, it had hardley been a respectable game of poker. As one patron after losing to a blind bluff got angry as he took his chair and tossed it against a wall; where it naturally shattered on impact as he glared at the man behind the bar counter.

"Hey, your dealer is cheating me! This is such bull..."

Buzz!

The man's complaints died on his lips as the man behind the bar counter began to rev up the chainsaw that took the place of one of his arms; the physical feature which had been the most eye-catching to anyone who walked inside his establishment.

Alister Smith, former agent of Overwatch that had been better none by the name of Maverick. However, that had not been a name he went by for seven years after a certain...unfortunate incident had motivated him to leave the agency as he had made his own bar and acted on his own as he had tried to do everything to bury his past. So his reputation had shifted from big name hero towards an obscure no-name owner of a "dump" though Alister had not minded that as he displayed the reved up chainsaw before the complaining patron.

"I don't care much whether you think you've been cheated or not, if you break another item here or else someone is gonna have to carry your broken body out of here. Do I make myself clear?" Alister asked as the man gulped before he grabbed a new chair and went back tot he game as Alister sighed before he rested his legs on the counter and went back to work.

-----------
To say that "Roulette" had been nervous would have undersold it to an insulting degree.

Rebecca Harding, though she preferred to be called Becca, had been one of the recruits for Overwatch as she listened to one of its high-profile heroes in Tracer explain that they had some bots to battle as a showcase of their skills. Becca had barley gotten used to calling herself by her hero name, Roulette, and now she had to take part in battling robots just to prove herself to an agency of heroes. Roulette had so many thoughts run through her head, but the young aspiring agent had not been one to let such nerves defeat her as she was determined to impress the veteran agents and prove she belonged among their ranks.

It's okay, it's okay. You can do this...you can do this. Just give it everything you have and everyone will see why you belong here. You can't fail, you won't fail.

We must go and find them... All of them...

A young woman just sighed as she heard the bass voice from within her head speak about "finding them" for the sixth time today. She just wanted a drink. That Omni would just not let up, would it? She just sighed and stretched her arms as she went into one of Hollywood's bars - infamous for so many death tolls by the bar patrons themselves when people lose their temper over a game they willingly gambled into. After slinking her way through the doors, she quickly found the atmosphere claustrophobic. As soon as she entered, there was already someone getting a chainsaw revved at them. Sighing in disbelief, she went to the bartender, who just so happened to be the man with a chainsaw for an arm. Great...

This man... This man should not be trusted...

"Shut up..." she grumbled. She didn't want him to be making any comments on anything.

She sat at the bar, her chest's light was pulsing to show that the Omni inside was awake and very much active. Although, in a place like this, it didn't really attract too much attention. Although, she'd been called something to the extent of Tracer's long lost sister. For the record, she is German and no where near as Brit as she was. Anyway, she looked up at the bartender, clearly having enough of the day.

"Yo... May I have some Ever Clear? I need to get wasted... Fast..." she asked, her voice a little louder so the guy can hear her across the commotion of... Well, everywhere else. Since she was so preoccupied with herself, she didn't notice there was a reason as to why C.O. was acting up the way he was.

Last edited:
Alister glanced over at the women who requested the Ever Clear which caused him to raise an eyebrow. That was strong stuff, to have said that very lightly so he didn't expect most people much less this young woman to have desired that.

Still, Alister had not been the type to ask questions as he grabbed a bottle of Ever Clear and pored a shot of it before he handed it to the woman with an indifferent expression on his face.

"Here you go. Gotta say didn't expect someone like you to turn out in this dump." Alister said, as he seemed aware of the poor attitude of the regulars around here and the reputation of his place as a whole so seeing someone outside that degenerate mold had been enough for him to inquire on the subject...in his own way.

Holly swallowed, standing in the lineup of new recruits, knowing it was rightfully her turn to show off her stuff. She stepped up, rainboots softly squeaking against the smooth floors of the training arena. She felt... Out of place. Most of her attire was makeshift, unlike the professional gadgetry, armor, and uniforms that so many of the Overwatch recruits wore. This chance was one of the few she would have to prove herself, however, and she couldn't yet let her smarts go to waste just because of what she was wearing.

She gripped her weapon, an everyday gun used to spray weed killer- Now fixated with proper technology thanks to her own mind and the help of some college friends. Boy, the news she would have for them if she did well...

She looked to the training bot infront of her- it's red and white chasis gleaming under the florescent lights overhead. Holly cleared her throat, glancing over to Tracer. "So, um, should I just go through some of the stuff I can do, then?" Her eyes flicked back to the robot, nervous that her arsenal wouldn't be effective. She had a knack for biology and botany, not... Robotics. She had no idea if her serum would do anything to them.

The woman gulped down the strong alcohol and slightly winced as it burned down her throat. She looked at the man who had questioned her. Yea, she didn't look like a part of the locals, since she practically lived a nomadic lifestyle. She just nodded, her irritation burning away in the ever clear. Now that she had a good look at the guy, she didn't know whether to call him hot or agent from the look of experience. It must be the alcohol talking...

She kept her silly thoughts to herself and then something clicked for her. C.O. whispered to her in her head, saying that this man used to be an Overwatch Agent. She stiffened a bit from that, not because the guy was from Overwatch, but because of what C.O. could possibly force her to consider. She shook those dangerous thoughts out of her head and smiled at the man, but it didn't exactly mask her pain.

She then started to talk in a clearer voice. "Yea, well living as a nomad can get you into unexpected places. Say.... You look familiar.... Although, it's probably long gone now, but... Did you used to work for something big?" As she asked, her body leaned onto the table, and her voice was low, so as to not let anyone in on what they were talking about. She didn't want anyone to know that she had a mean streak with Overwatch or their affiliates. Hell, she had a mean streak with Talon that she was willing to admit, but not Overwatch. She actually kind of liked them, but her Omni would think otherwise and would almost force her to fight them. Oh, if only she could get this guy detached from her... But she would miss the power boost.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Tracer just looked at Holly, and then burst out laughing. Sol just stifled a small giggle after the Second-In Command. "No worries love," Tracer reassured the recruit. "These bots won't attack back. Pretend that they are just just moving punching bags, yeah?" Tracer informs the new recruit.

Sol spoke up while closely examining the files in hand. He lifted up the paperwork until his eyes found the paper he was looking for. "Henrietta Collins correct? Also known as Holly," Sol stated reading off the paper he was given. "It says here you are a botanist and biologist simultaneously." Sol put his papers down and stared at the female's weapon in hand. It looked like a contraption of some sort. Perhaps a spray? Sol wasn't here for the recruitment so he doesn't really know their capabilities just yet. "With your contraption right there, I'm sure you will still be able to join Overwatch as a scientist."

Tracer interrupted Sol. "Right he is. This test is just to see if you are capable of fighting. If not, that is completely fine love." Tracer gave a warm smile to reassure the recruit. "Just do your best when it get's to your turn."

The second commander turned to Sol for him to read off the order. "Oh! U-uh... Roulette, you are up first. Whenever you're ready, step into the room and the program will start."
--------
Meanwhile, within Command Center, Winston was pinching his forehead. "Talon is making a move again?" The giant gorilla stressed out the statement.

"Yes Winston, our intel had confirmed that Talon is heading to Hollywood. We haven't pinpointed their objective yet, but we know for sure that they are aiming for that destination." Pharah, the Lieutenant of Overwatch, calmly stated. Pharah joined Overwatch as soon as she heard that they were reviving the organization. Despite her mother's disagreement with her joining the organization, Pharah joined it anyways. She soon made it to their top ranks as Lieutenant, proving her worth in the organization.

"You called for some people Winston," A voice came from the entrance.

"Yes, your assistance may be required Brigette." Winston stated as he turned back to face the screen of data he had collected on Talon, trying to figure out their motive. "Talon is moving again, and we need you to go in."

"I'm already to go whenever needed." Brigette petted her shield. "This baby is up and ready for some action."

"You can't go alone though." Pharah said. "We need more agents to be deployed there. We don't know how many Talon Agents would be there."

Roulette listened to the exchange and instructions given from Tracer and Sol; as she focused on each and every word said so she knew what to expect and what she had to do for this evaluation. So the bots were not gonna fight back? That was fine with Roulette as it mean she did not have the fear of being beaten by practice bots before veteran agents. That would have been just too silly...

Roulette soon heard her name called, as that startled her for a moment but she quickly put on a poker face, no not her move but...Roulette disregarded that as she kept a "confident" expression while she walked to the designated area.

Alright, time to show these agents your stuff. No pressure, they don't hit back. This is all just a showcase. So just go out there and go crazy.

------------
As Alister heard the woman ask about whether he used to "work for something big" which had momentarily caused a bitter memory to surface once more. That....that day....

Alister shook his head as he pored himself his own drink and took a shot; having been used to just about every drink in his bar, he felt little of the kickback as he turned to the woman and offered a shrug.

"Nah, nothing like that. Used to do some lumber work up north. Then moved to the city and set up a bar, story nothing special." Alister said, his Australian accent had been more noticeable here as he took another shot and hoped his story had been to get the woman to drop the subject.

Ring... Ring...

The sounds of a phone call broke the silence in Tabitha's bedroom. A fat white cat jumped into the table where the phone was and picked the call. A heavy voice could be heard from the phone.

"Damian here, come to Hollywood as soon as possible. Chloe will be holding a 'party'. Can you come?"

"Meoooww...." The cat answered him.

"Ah, it's Mitty. How things going?"

"Meoow.."

"Right, I must be crazy. Talking with a cat. So where's Tabitha?"

"I'm here." A weak, flat voice answered him. She was there since the call started, but decided to let Mitty do the talking.

"Why are you- argh forget it. Just come, okay? See ya!" The call ended. Tabitha patted Mitty a few times before picked the phone to made a call.

"Seira here, what's up neighbor?" A high-pitched energetic voice answered the call.

"I'm going for a few days, feed Mitty for me."

"So soon. Recently you're going out a lot, eh. Payment as usual?"

"Yes."

"Yahooo, a little more before I can buy the new console! Allright, I'll keep Mitty in her best condition." Seira burst into laughing. Tabitha had learned to put the phone away when Seira laugh, for the safety of her ears. When her laughter died down, she continued the conversation.

"Don't overfeed her though, she had been fat enough for now." Tabitha looked at her cat, when she left her 4 weeks ago she was sure Mitty wasn't this big. What kind of food did Seira gave her?

"What do you mean?" Seira asked in confusion. "She's not fat, she's just pregnant." The info hit Tabitha right in the guts. What? how? when? who? where? She thought Mitty barely leave their house.

"..."

"Hello? Earth to Tabitha?"

"I trust you to help Mitty with her childbirth should the time come. I'll put the key in the usual place." She ended the call.

"Meow..?"

"Come Mitty, help me prepare for the mission."

Kento stood in what seemed to be an underground facility, concrete walls and everything. Ahead of him was an army of Talon soldiers, all armed and ready for battle. The odds did not rack well in his favor. But still, Kento held the pride of his tribe by sending a volly of arrows forward.
Kento didn't make it far at all. I mean, he defeated about 35 soldiers before he was reached, but the men were set to Difficult + on the similation. This was his training. The tattooed man took off the VR helmet as the loudspeakers requested people for the command room. Kento dropped the helmet on a side table while hi-fiving a scientist on the way out.
He didn't run his way up to the command room, Kento sprinted. He took every moment possible to train, a lesson his master taught him. He had no idea what was going on today, other than it was recruit day. Commander better not need him for training the new guys, Kento never was a people person. As the Command Room door slid open, Kento stepped inside to the slightly more cramped room. "You rang?"

After feeling the effects hit her like a brick from drinking the ever clear, she started to get a little giggly. She giggled a little as she sat back a bit. She had no idea if it was because of her fondness for Australians or if it was the everclear, but that Australian accent wasn't helping either of his cases, with one being his lie and the other her likeness towards the man. She had this strange, drunken smirk about her, but she still kept herself from doing anything too brash. She was tipsy as of right now. She waved a hand at him nonchalantly, her hand going limp as she waved it downwards towards him. She then asked in a little more of a shrill voice, but it was quieter now. Although, now that she is tipsy, her German accent came in at full force: her r's were hardly pronounced if they were even there to begin with, w's turned into v's (like "wasn't" and "won't", but not "awww"), her th's became z's, "you" sounded even harsher at the "ou" sound, and her t's and d's were harshly pronounced. This all proved that she was very German. "Awwww, your accent wasn't that strong. I doubt it was that shot you took.... Although, since you don't wanna talk about it, fine then. I won't push it. But people are trying to find guys like you and the place you worked at to finish the rest of you off. You best be careful. Consider it a warning to come. I'm just a nomad, but nomads hear lots of things. Sometimes... Things they don't want to hear...."

Her happy-go-lucky voice became soft and somber at the end. The feeling of being unable to turn off C.O. to have a bit of silence pissed her off, but also grated on her sanity every day. She just wanted silence. She didn't ask for this. After taking a moment of depressed silence, she looked up at Alister, smiling at him. She then gave him the money to pay off the shot and gave him a tip that doubled the price of the shot and scooted it towards him on the counter. She waved dismissively at him, giving him a goodbye and wishing him the best for his business before she heading towards the door that led to the bar.

She could hear C.O. curse her for acting so nice to the man right when she got close to the doors. She sighed, hitting the chest piece, which caused her heart to rapidly accelerate before dying down back to normal heart rate levels and the light pulsed angrily. C.O. was probably showing her that he could kill her in an instant, but she knew he won't let her die. Nobody else would be stupid enough to weld parts of an Omni to their body, even if it was a small part, so he won't live on.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Ah Kenzo, thank you for coming," Winston called to the Japanese agent. "We're deploying troops in Hollywood. You'll be joining Brigitte and Pharah and potentially any more agents that comes. Talon has an objective there. What it is? We still don't know, but none the less try to stop their antics."

Pharah spoke up. "A sniper would be useful for us. Great to have you" Having her mother as a sniper, she had good respect for anyone who was a sniper that wasn't using their skills for terrorism. cough...Widowmaker...cough. Brigette only nodded with Pharah.

"Okay, we'll deploy 3 agents within Hol-"

(I godmodded @Sarah316's here for a bit to move plot along)

"Hold up, I'm joining this deployment." The door to command room quickly shut, no one having heard the door opening in the first place. Striker strode in, placing herself in between Kento and Brigette. "I heard everything already, I'll join the Hollywood mission."

"Perfect, that should be enough people for the mission," Brigitte exclaimed. "Thanks for joining along lad."

Striker nodded. "No problem, I'll help with whatever is needed."

"Pharah, Brigette, Kenzo, and Striker will be headed your way," Winston spoke into a communication device. The gorilla turned back to the squad. "We will deploy you as soon as possible, head to the aircraft station. McKenzie, your pilot should be there with your airship to drop you off in Hollywood. Stay safe out there Agents."

Pharah, Brigette, and Striker did a small and short salute to Winston as they headed up to above ground, where aircrafts are to take off from. McKenzie stood there waiting for them.

-------

Sol watched as Roulette made her way to the training room filled with bots. Though it was weird for the bots to not fight back with the recruits, the bots did serve a purpose. Their purpose was to take in all the data from the recruit and send them to a monitor, displayed in the back that was ran by Sol himself. Tracer was on guard just in case anything goes berserk within the training room and to act as a 'guardian' for the newer recruits.

Sol spoke into the microphone that was hooked up to a speaker within the room. "Roulette within Training: Initiation...Commence." The training against mobile enemies and targets began. As soon as those words were spoken, at least 5 bots came out. Each bot with a different aspect. There was a regular bot, a flying bot, a tank bot, a speedy bot, and a bot with a healing capabilities.

Immediately the bots scattered. Just because the robots aren't able to fight back doesn't mean that the bots still can't fend for themselves. The purpose of the initiation was to see if the recruit can think on the spot against multiple enemies with different abilities. The robots don't fight back because Overwatch doesn't want the new recruits to be in hard just yet. But there's still a button that does allow the bots to fight back.

-------

"Damien, did you call whoever you need for the assassination yet?" A loud but musky voice rang across the room. Stood center was a table full of Talon members, which were known as the Talon Councils.

"Yes Reaper, I've called for X Factor and Vixen. They will be accompanying me for this objective." A hooded man complied with his French accent, his whips coiled around his arm and neck.

Vixen stood beside him, her metal claws glinted through the dark room and her red head in a crazed state. "Don't be such a worry-wort Reaper, we got this down." Her speech was thick with Mandarin.

"Good, I don't want you to fail. We need it gone." Reaper growled his orders to the lower ranking member. "To insure that, Sombra here will be accompanying you with this mission."

"No te preocupes," The hacker at the table laughed aloud, her smirk shown with confidence. "With me in this party, we'll have that former Overwatch member dead in no time."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, a mission! Nothing better to take my mind off things.

Indeed Striker seemed excited for the mission as she followed Pharah and Bridgette headed up above ground to where the airships would have been. The fact that this mission had been in Hollywood had only added to Striker's eagerness; perhaps she could get a picture of herself by the walk of fame? Or get a souvenir once the mission had passed? She figured Rae could appreciate that. Either way she soon saw they made it above ground and saw the airships which only caused her eager smirk to grow.

This is gonna be fun.

Roulette saw the bots scatter as she settled herself. Seems that even if they do not fight back they had other ways to make this interesting. Not that it mattered, this was about how and it was time to show Overwatch's veteran agents what she could do; as she swiftly pulled out a pair of pocket twos in each hand.

Time to go to work.

Moving with the swiftness that in part defined her style, Roulette sped through the room as she eyed a pair of robots. In a flash she tossed her pairs of cards at the robots from a distance as they zoomed through the air; almost like bullets as she aimed to give the observes an explosive introduction when they made contact.

-----------
Alister simply offered a shrug as he took another shot with his drink. Well, the Ever Clear seemed a bit strong for the woman after all, if her tipsy nature had been any indication. Though it was what she said, well what he made out through her own thick accent, that caught his interest.

Finish guys like me off? Somebody hunting Overwatch? I get current agents, but what reason would they have to track former ones down?

Alister saw the large tip left by the woman...though unfortunately one of the equally tipsy patrons seemed to think he might get lucky as he followed the woman out of the bar. Alister sighed as he downed another shot before he already sat up.

Sometimes I hate my job...

"Hey baby, where are you going? Come on let a guy walk you home. It's the least I can do." A large patron with a noticeable beer belly said as he approached the guy that spoke with the bar owner; his tone naturally creepy to any normal person.

Hearing someone walking up behind her, she looked over to see quite a large person. She had to crane her neck to see his face. Hearing the creepy tone, she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose while mumbling "not this again...."

The light pulsed at the center of her chest piece. The Omni from within spoke out, the light pulsing as he talked.

"I suggest you don't fight us. You will be cut to pieces before you even get a chance to lay a finger on her."

The disembodied voice echoed out from Mara, but her own mouth wasn't moving. Hopefully, this was enough to scare the man away. If it didn't though, her hand was already poised on her sword handles. One wrong move, and she'll give this guy a tumorectomy (medical term for the removal of a tumor)... With his belly being the tumor.

Last edited:
Kento snarled as the commander mispronounced his name as 'Kenzo'. "Ok, a mission. We go to Hollywood. Meet at this objective. Beat some guys up. Get out." He said, summing the entire mission into a total of 14 words. "Good to know." He said while straightening the strap to which held his Crossbow up with. As soon as the mission log was set to memory, Kento made his way to the airships.

The others were admiring the airships when he stepped up. "Questioning the transport, or ready to get in?" Kento asked in a taunting voice. while sliding one of the doors open to let the others in. He wasn't sure if a crew was coming to fly them, or if he had to. The controls were quite basic for these models, so he could fly them if needed. Just not well. Unsure, while still OK with flying, Kento stood halfway between the pilot seat and the ridding seats.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Striker soon followed Kento or "Kenzo" as he had been mistakenly referred to as which Striker had to admit made her chuckle. Before long she heard the snappy command of Kento as he very much assumed the role of drill Sargent. Something that Striker was gonna have some fun with as she gave Kento a salute.

"Eye eye "Kenzo" sir." Striker said with a naturally playful tone but she did enter the aircraft without any questions as she took a seat inside the main section of the side that the sliding door opened up into. Striker seemed quite pumped for the mission as she slipped her gauntlets on and slammed them together as part of a a "feeling out" process as she seemed quite satisfied with the energetic clang that produced from the contact between the metal; before long she placed her arms behind her head after she strapped herself in and rested her left leg over her right as she got nice and comfortable for the trip to Hollywood.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The squadron landed within Hollywood, Los Angeles. They were deployed right at the Hollywood sign, where hopefully no one saw them. The government were still hightailing the group after all. Pharah and Brigette, as well as the other two, got off of the aircraft, in which the pilot immediately left.

"I need to find a secure place to hide," McKenzie, their pilot, told the crew. "When your mission is complete or request immediate backup, I'll be there as soon as possible."

Pharah nodded and replied with an "Understood." After that she immediately took to the air, scouting for a location that Talon may attack. Unfortunately, the area is way too big. It was still unknown where exactly in Hollywood that Talon would hit. Their best chance right now was to split up for now.

Pharah, as the Lieutenant, took immediate charge of the group. Her prominent Egyptian accent took over. "Right now, we don't know when Talon will attack. So for the time being, we'll split up and scout the area for anything."

Brigette gave a grunt of agreement. "I'll bring 'Kenzo' to the south side of the area," Brigette informed, adding a bit of humor to the tense mission by screwing up Kento's name as Commander Winston did. "If anything we'll call and request for backup. Each group has one long ranged and one short ranged agents. We should be capable."

"Agreed. Striker, you'll assist me with the North side of Hollywood then." Pharah confirmed with the lad.

---------------------------------

Damien, Vixen, and Sombra all flew into Hollywood safely. They were currently secured within an empty Hollywood studio. The Talon members were all waiting for another member to arrive at Hollywood.

"X Factor, where are you,we need to start the mission soon," Damien hissed into his communicator.

"Aww Damien, don't ruin the fun," Vixen cooed at the French agent. "We'll have our little fun soon."

"¡Chin! But it's alright," Sombra joked. "Looks like I have time to do some research. In the meantime, try to see where X Factor is right now, we'll start the fun as soon as she gets here." Meanwhile, Sombra was hacking into the security cameras in the area of Talon's assassination target: Alister Smith aka Maverick.

"Seriously, get your butt over here X Factor," Damien complained. "Reaper wanted this done as soon as possible."

She stares into the holographic screen she had made and sees what the former Overwatch Agent is up to. Sombra still questions why they had to take out former Overwatch members, but she knows better than to get in Doomfist's and Reaper's way of their plans. Might as well have some fun with the assassination if possible.

"I-I-I..."

The drunken fool had began to back up as this...eerie voice came from the woman despite the fact that she had not moved her lips. This naturally started the man, though that fear had been short lived as moments later he fell to the ground with a thud as Alister had arrived and knocked him up with a swift elbow to the back of his neck. Alister had caught that...curious voice from the woman earlier as some light shinned from her chest which caused an eyebrow to raise.

"Apologize for that. Usually they keep their filth in their heads. Though it seemed the woman had it under control, though that only left the bar owner with more questions.

"Seems there is more to you then meets the eye, Ms. Nomad. And well...whatever was speaking just now" Alister said to the woman as her chest shinned as he presumed that someone...or something else had made that threat in her place moments ago.

----------
The first robot had been a piece of cake. The cards flung into its armor and exploded on contact which produced a minor explosion as it was reduced to bits. This was a case of her stand set; 3 cards flung in a linear path. Roulette did this again with the second robot across from the first that tried to put up a barrier for defense. Roulette simply jumped over said bot and did a backflip to gain some distance before she sent three cards flying at its back as they pierced into it and the robot soon exploded from the multiple small explosions.

Though Roulette desired to show off the full range of her skills. Being one-dimension was hardley gonna impress anyone; let alone these veteran agents. So Roulette closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Her eyes shifted emerald green as she activated her ultimate ace in the hole; a look she simply called Poker Face as she scanned the room; the walls and corners the remaining robots had hidden themselves in were no longer cover as Roulette's eyes saw clear through them. She had a 10 second window but that window was not needed as Roulette memorized a spot there three robots had hidden themselves; one the other end of the room beyond a pair of walls.

Roulette's eyes returned to normal as she took a moment to cool off a bit before she pulled out some more cards. The agents saw her linear style but now they needed to see her spray option. Roulette dashed over to the area she remembered seeing the robots before she fired multiple cards in a spray all around her that struck each of the robots as they blew to bits.

Roulette would continue to try to impress the agents, even showing off her mine-like Trap Card features after luring a bot over it, before she managed to destroy the last one as she took a moment to collect herself before she turned back and waited to be told what to do next or what the agents thought of her. Hoping they liked what they saw, everything rode on this performance and she had to hope she did enough to leave an impact.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Upon arrival at the Hollywood sign, Striker listened to Pharah as the lieutenant explained the basic strategy they had. Given they had no knowledge of where Talon might strike from so splitting into pairs and covering more ground to try and scout them seemed like the logical move. Though even with the serious nature of the mission, Striker could hardly suppress her giggle as Brigette mispronounced Kento's name just as Winston had done earlier. That was a nice bit of humor to contrast the tense environment and much appreciated.

Soon after though she learned that she'd be pairing with Pharah as they would be tasked with the North Side of Hollywood. Something she seemed more than ready for as she gave Pharah a nod.

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Best of luck to you guys." Striker said to Brigette and Kento, or rather "Kenzo", as she moved next to Pharah ready for the job ahead. Well, after she had taken a quick selfie of herself by the "H" of the Hollywood sigh. Just a little something for Rae when she got back home, though she quickly shifted back to agent mode as she turned to the North section of Hollywood though as she stood by Pharah's side.

Damien opened his communicator and tried calling X Factor for a few times before she answered the call. A weak, flat voice could be heard on the other side.

"Yes?"

"Where are you, dammit!"

"Chill." She took a few second pause before continuing. "I'm in a hotel."

"WHY ARE YOU-" Damien's yell got interupted.

"It's clear from here. The target's place."

Danien took a deep breath to calm himself. "So I take it that you are ready for the mission?"

"Yes."

Damien sighed. Coordinating these arrogant people to do jobs that is given to them by more arrogant boss had been very tiring for him. He didn't even sure if they really care about the task on hand or they just want some challenge. Now he somewhat regretted quitting his HR job.

"X Factor is ready. She won't come here though." He said to the rest of the team. "I also tried to contact Dragon but get no reply so far. I think we are ready to launch the operation."

Her hunched over posture with her right hand held on to her sword over her left shoulder flinched for a second when she saw the man had fallen over. She gave him a smile, her tipsiness gone from the encounter sobering her up. She nonchalantly and playfully waved her hand dismissively at him, saying: "Naw, it's alright. I'm completely used to it."

Although, her cheery behavior left her as he caught on to the voice emanating from her that wasn't her own. She sighed, looking around so nobody can see what is going on. She was about to talk, but was interrupted moments later by the Omni, the light pulsing with every syllable.

"Well, you are correct. The sad ensemble of parts you see grafted on to this woman is leftover Omni scrap. I am C.O., which stands for Combat Omni. She had began to scrounge around for parts for some cheap cybernetic procedures, and ended up finding me. I didn't realize hell was like this."

Mara looked at her chest a little annoyed and sighed, finally able to speak. "Oh, yea, sure.... Okay.... At least I was the one to help you finish your mission... Whatever that is.... Anyway, I'm Marija (pronounced: Maria), but you can just call me Mara."

"Or Sword-Lady or Omni-Lady. But prefers to go by some nickname that, in Hebrew, is translated to mean 'bitter' or 'sorrow' after Naomi, a mother and wife, lost her children and her husband and changed her name to that in some human's pagan story in a book known as, the Bible. Also, the name in Gaelic means 'sea', and the Highest Goddess in Latvian and a Hindu Goddess of death, destruction, winter, and the moon share this name, which is coincidental because she loves winter and deals death when the moon is lighting up the night and loves to destroy things. I, myself, choose not to use any pet nicknames given to me by this awful woman. Even though she did let me rise again to meet the end of my last posted mission, that doesn't mean I'll be nice to her, and I can see her thoughts. She likes Overwatch. How despicable... They should've stayed dead," Mara sighed as the Omni took over speaking again. My word, did he get info on the meaning of Mara, and she had never seen this Omni get so.... Angry, to put it into words. C.O. was irritated by the presence of a former Overwatch agent, and it didn't help that his systems were getting bugged still by the Everclear.

"I think you are getting emotionally drunk off of the shot I just took. You should probably relax," suggested Mara, wanting him to shut up now.

"Hmph... Fine... I'll shut up for now, Marija Adelhaide Friedrich and Maverick... Or should I say... Alister Smith, former Overwatch agent," with that (and Mara's name being pronounced in a German accent), the light stopped pulsing, and one could see the inner parts of the machine. All the little fuel cells to house electricity and some inner workings of Omni.

Mara's face was stone cold and she felt scared now. Not scared by Maverick, but scared that her Omni could potentially get her killed. She looked to the man with a pleading face, as if to forgive what the Omni's sharp tongue had said. "I'm so so sorry by what he said. Those are all his thoughts and not mine. He was the one to stop me from trying to get with McCree.... Besides, I have no idea if he's like... With Talon or just wanting to destroy everyone. He has told me he hates Talon, though... When I had said that threat to you... Uh... It was me. I was the one that might kill a few Overwatch members because of what the Omni would have me do... I'm guessing it was his mission to stop Overwatch and Talon, but he keeps saying it's classified, so I'll never know... I'm so sorry," grief and sorrow struck Mara like a brick train. She had never had such an emotional roller coaster in the span of 15 minutes before. It was kind of disconcerting. She was waiting for some kind of reprimand from the man as she looked at the ground, taking particular interest in the granules of dust and the road like a small kid about to get scolded for doing something bad.

Last edited:
Holly roughly swallowed, listening to Tracer laugh and already beginning to feel embarrassed. Though she knew the older woman meant no harm, she couldn't help but feel as if she was being a bit stupid and overwhelmed in the moment. She took another step forward, until a series of explosions caught her off guard. Nearby, there was another new recruit, that couldn't have been any younger than 18 or so, Holly had to guess. She was clearly skilled- And Holly could make out a distinct magic theme with her. But she couldn't let herself get distracted now- She needed to start showing off, and fast.

Quickly retrieving a flask from her belt, she loaded it into her weed sprayer, the gun flaring to life as toxins, chemicals, and plant matter pumped through. It glowed a soft green until Holly flipped a switch- the lime colors turning to a shade of purple. She ran up, nozzle of her gun pointed at one of the bots, and pulled the trigger. A beam of concentrated, lavender colored spray was shot in the direction of the training bot, Holly hitting her target dead on. Her finger lifted from the trigger, watching to see if the additional toxins would take effect. To her surprise, the bot continued to take damage from the chemicals that were affecting it's mechanical body, sparking until it finally exploded.

With a newfound confidence that her serum and weapon were all in working order, she quickly turned to the next training bot. She quickly pulled the trigger this time, a single bullet of slime and poison striking the robot. The shot seemed to travel quite an impressive range, and the poor bot found a similar fate to the first one- Sparking and malfunctioning until it went down.

She flipped the switch on her gun and the purple hues turned back to the green from before. Getting into position, she spotted two incoming bots, firing one shot at the ground and the other at a wall used for cover. Greenery began to sprout from the artificial surfaces, vines twitching as the awaited prey. They didn't have to wait long- The first bot hovered over the patch, vines sprouting up and ensnaring around it's chassis. The other one was quick to become trapped as well, as it slowly floated next to the patch on the wall, it's movements suddenly restricted by plants. Thankfully for them, the vines let go and shriveled up afterwards, freeing the bots.

With most of her assets shown, it was time for her finale- She plucked a jar of serum from her belt, throwing her ammo to the ground and watching the biochemicals seep into the floor. Within seconds, a circle of grass and little spring flowers appeared around her, the rapid growth continuing as large, thorned vines emerged. They took root, shooting up from the ground and striking any nearby bots, more pieces of metal and scrap flying as they were destroyed.

When it was all said and done, the vines and grass shriveled up like her traps, turning brown and disappearing. Though Holly couldn't help but feel a bit guilty over destroying so many cute robots, it was for a good reason. She was proud of herself and her work, hoping the higher-ups would see potential in her.

Alister listened to the woman, as well as this Omni, give their speech or in Omni's case threat towards him. So they knew he had been an Overwatch agent, even remembering his hero name. Seems the woman offered some warning to him; that Omni seemed to desire to destroy both Overwatch and Talon agents which caused him to think back to the warning she had given him at the bar.

So, she was talking about herself? Or rather her "Omni" with her. Just what my day needed...

While to a degree Alister would be cautious, he also saw the look of defeat in the woman's eyes. It was clear to him she didn't want to go down this path, but she lacked the belief she could stop Omni if he went too far.

"Well, I guess it's fair to ask. Are you the one who wants to kill Overwatch agents, or this Omni? Because believe me there is a big difference between the two. Know one thing, I don't really care what happens to me. Haven't for a long time, so you don't need to be overly concerned. But you have just as much control as he does." Alister advised to Mara's shoulder. Alister had not been one to give "pep talks" to somebody else so it was sort of awkward. Though Alister had gotten the main point across, or so he hoped.

She was bracing for a reprimand of some kind, but instead got a comment of kindness. She looked up, tears almost welling in her eyes from her perceived trouble. She sighed in relief, taking on a more relaxed posture than the tense one she had been holding while she was bracing. She happily looked up at him. Whatever pep talk he had, it worked. She wiped away the tears that were welling up, and she happily bounced on the balls of her feet, replying to his question.

"It's not me. I've never wanted to hurt Overwatch and actually wanted to be a part of Blackwatch, until they got found out. This Omni was made specifically to attack Talon, but this Omni's memory got corrupted when he was destroyed. He now thinks that Overwatch and Blackwatch are about as scummy as Talon, so he wants them all dead. But you don't understand.... About that last part. I don't have a lot of control over my body. I wanted to reawaken the Omni that was in here, thinking that the Omni wasn't going to be this... Well, he's hell-bent on killing people... Especially the people I had looked up to and had wanted to join their cause. Because I didn't have much of a foresight and thought that everything would be honky-dory, I allowed him to be completely connected to my vital signs and my nervous system. Meaning he can control my movements and when I die. Hell, I can't use my electricity without him granting permission of some sort. He literally has me wrapped around his little robotic fingers, and I was stupid enough to allow him such control over my body. The only way I could sever the connection would be to kill myself... But I can't do that, I love life too much, and he won't let me die until his mission is complete. Damn it... I need him removed. But it would be difficult, so I wouldn't expect that from anyone. Sorry, I went on this kind of rant, but at least you understand my predicament now. But I might not be the only one who you should worry about. I won't doubt that Talon would be active now. It's been 20 years. You'd think they'd come back to end what they had started."

With all that out of the way, she yawned and then proposed an idea for him. "Hey, since you are super nice and all that, not to mention quite hot for an Australian with a chainsaw for a hand, how about I hang out with you? I have nothing else to do, and no missions to go on. Usually vigilante work is what I do, but it seems like nothing is happening much around Hollywood. I could have potentially just jinxed us by saying that, but oh well. I would rather have human company than constantly having some cold robot banter in my head that I can't shut up without having some kind of retort thrown at me. How about that? Hell, I could help in the bar. I don't exactly need anything, just want to feel useful is all. If I had money, I'm not so sure what I'd use it for," she looked up at the man, her smirk returned and her eyes filled with childish pleading.

Last edited:
Kento only was half listening to the plan, as he was expecting someone. Along the way, Kento took a Clan call to his clan. They had sent him a pair of motorcycles, but they hid them out of sight. That way bystanders couldn't see them.

Kento moved a bush which looked slightly darker than others. The bush was just a cover for a pocket holding a City Racer style motorcycle. Inside was a key with a tag 'S'. Kento tossed a helmet over to Bridgette. "Get on, we have a ride."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sol watched the computer monitor as Roulette began her initiation with the training bots. Each time the robot took a hit, the damage was calculated onto the computer, thus allowing Sol to see the recruit's capability. Not to mention, the room was hook and wired with a movement censor database, thus transmitting Roulette's movements to the computer as well. Overkill much? Yes, but Overwatch would like only the best of the best to join their organization.

Roulette's skill set were very much similar to a well known cybernetic ninja within Blackwatch. She had the movements and steps of a fast agent, definitely capable of dodging opponent's attacks. Her attacks were as well hard hitting, exploding upon impact, with the inclusion of the initial hit. The computer wasn't able to pick up on Roulette's special move. But it was clearly seen that she also had the ability to see through walls and obstacles as well. She also had the wits of an Overwatch agent, putting her up within the lead already. Though she was only the first recruit to try after all. But she definitely is a solid candidate, capable of standing in the front lines.

Meanwhile, with the next recruit, Holly, she was doing her own fair share of hard work. Unlike the other agent, she didn't have the hard hitting attacks. But she did create this spray of sorts as her weapon of choice. It was quite useful for battle too. The damage from the spray is not an impact damage, but a damage-over-time. That was quite useful to finish off low health enemies, with the added plus of the spray's long range distance. Holly was doing quite well on her own, her abilities ensnaring enemies and finishing off. She would be useful, not with the front lines like Roulette, but in the back-lines, finishing off any scattering enemies.

Sol watched from the monitors from everyone else, though they weren't as much of a stand out as Roulette and Holly. Finally, the initiation period was done and it was finally the time to recruit. "I'm sorry to say, but only two of you were able to make it to our standards." Sol stated calmly, having done this process a few times already. He knew there were going to be a flurry of emotions soon. Sol scanned the 8 candidates that stood in a line.

Tracer paced back and forth between the first and the last recruits. She spoke in a slow manner. "We are grateful that you would like to join within our cause, but it's not likely that everyone of you can make it. It's mainly to ensure your safety. If you aren't ready, then you will be ripped apart out in the battlefield loves. Please understand our situation."

Sol, on the other hand, wasn't as gracious as Tracer was. It's part of his procedure after all. "For those who don't make it, we will still be monitoring your every move, to ensure that you don't reveal any information about Overwatch. So don't even try to do so." Sol said, glaring at any suspicious recruits. "Anyways, the recruit that made it are," Sol paused for dramatic effect. "Roulette and Holly. Congratulations you are part of the Overwatch Organization. As for the rest, try again next time."
------------------------
"Don't be too laid back now Striker, we still got a mission to uphold," Pharah sternly said to Striker after seeing the agent leisurely take a picture in front of the Hollywood sign. They made their way North of Hollywood to scan the area. "I'll take the air and you should stay on land. Scan for anything you find suspicious."

Brigette watched as Kenzo threw her a helmet. Catching it within her flail with ease, Brigette put it on. "Now don't get all confident with me 'Kenzo.' I'm still 20 years older than you." Brigette stated as she put away her flail and got into the motorcycle with Kento. "We should head downtown to high ground. That way we have a better angle on where Talon could attack." Brigette recommended.

Alister listened as the woman explained her situation in detail. So this Omni had completely connected to her vital signs and nervous system. It prevented her from using her electricity without "him" granting permission apparently and could basically control her movements. So in a sense the thing was more of a parasite than a partner, which was a discomfiting observation, he could suggest a "mind over matter" kinda thing but he lacked understanding for just how much influence Omni had over her body

Alister's attention snapped back to Mara as the woman made a request to stay with him. Mara had even offered to help around the bar as if trying to make a case for why this would be beneficial to him beyond just general kindness. Though in spite of that, Alister frowned in response as he thought it over. It wasn't even being referred to as "hot" by the woman or really anything about her specifically that cuased it. It had been some time since Alister allowed anyone to associate themselves with him in a meaningful way. And that brought only painful memories...

ANABEL!

Alister shook his head as he turned around from Mara; almost as if to hide his expression as he thought over his to phrase this before he spoke up again.

"I...I would advise against that. Bad things have a habit of happening to people who stick around me too long. Just keep that in mind." Alister said, though he had not rejected her proposal yet and was vague about what these "bad things" he talked about where.

----------
Roulette was told to stand in formation with the other candidates, and her heart sank when she had been informed only 2 of the 8 would be accepted into Overwatch. Roulette had done all she could do, but the odds had not been in her favor. Nerves were clear to the young woman as she closed her eyes anticipating that she'd be among those rejected.

So the shock was all too evident when she had heard her name called. She...she made it. She made it into Overwatch! Roulette's look of confusion turned into an overjoyed expression as she jumped up and down in place and broke out a big grin as she had a mini-celebration. Then she remembered she was in the presence of veteran agents and had quickly turned to them though her grin remained ever present.

"Thank you, thank you so much! I promise I will not disappoint you and give my all to serve Overwatch proud!" Roulette said with natural excitement.

Kento gave Brigette a slight grin. "Age means nothing to experiance. I've been part of a war clan for most of my life." He said before taking the motorcycle down the direction recomended. "Now mind hidding your gear? We kinda look like were gonna shoot the place up." Kento shook the strap holding up his crossbow causing it to shrink into a more compact size, making it look less conspicuous.

The Talon team arrived at the Holly-Hub. Damien checked his watch, it's 1 am in the morning. They would have some time before the police came here, all seems good. He nodded to himself.

"Ok, remember the plan. Sombra will hack the building and turn off the light inside the building. Then I will use my machine gun to blast everyone and everything inside. Vixen, you should ready to finish off anyone still moving. If for some reason the target slipped past us, X Factor will shoot him down." Damien scanned the team, ensuring that everyone was paying attention to him.

"And like I said, I had intentionally leaked this info to Overwatch. I'm sure they'll take the bait, so prepare for them. Our 'secret weapon' is also on the way here." He took a deep breath, this is his first time leading an assault mission so he was kinda nervous. His head might be at stake here.

"All ready?" Everyone nods.

"X Factor, you ready?"

"Yes." She fixed her position, right now she was laying on her stomach with her sniper rifle ready. She had locked her hotel room to ensure no one would interrupt her.

"Allright! Mission start!" Sombra worked fast, quickly disabling the light inside the bar while Damien and Vixen rushed inside and sprayed bullets all over the room. Screams could be heard when the bullets ripped some unfortunate poker players.

Mara looked at him with a worried expression when she caught the aftermath of his bad memory. She just shrugged her shoulders, smirking a bit. "Ahh, I'm not new to trouble. You should also know I'm a magnet for the stuff. We'd attract danger more if we were together, but I'm pretty sure we could handle it."

At that moment, the bar first dimmed and then lit up with bullet fire. Oh dear... There was no time to lose. They're here for Maverick. Mara ducked and grabbed a hold of Alister's hand, trying to drag him into an alleyway to keep him from being seen.

"Come on, they're here for you. We have to hide you. If they know you aren't in your bar, you're not safe in this town anymore. They'll go through it and tear the town apart. You have to hide with me," Mara said. She was too scared to lose the guy after just meeting him.

The Omni woke up, as evident by the light pulsing. "I believe they are looking for Maverick. You must follow my vessel. You'll be 60% safe with us if we hide, and 80% safe if we run from the city. Do you have any kind of fast mobile vehicle to ride off in? If not, my vessel has a motorcycle."

"Quit calling me your vessel," Mara sighed and looked back up at Maverick. "What do you want to do? I have room for both of us on my motorbike. I hid it in the alleyway, just in case someone wanted to try and steal it."

Last edited:
Alister's mental moping had been cut off when the sounds of gunshots and screams had been heard at his bar, on impulse Alister had began to rev up his chaimsaw arm but before he knew what happened his hand had been grabbed by Mara as she led him away from the hub. Mara, and her Omni, explained the situation to him and while the idea of leaving his patrons to their deaths had been a callous thought they may have had a point.

By the time he got there they'd likely be dead anyway and it would only put himself and the girl at risk. Oh if Anabel could hear him consider this now, she'd chew him out if she were around.

But the key was she was not around. As Alister considered their realistic options.

"Well, I had a bike parked behind the hub. But that seems foolhardy to go after. So I'll take a ride with you for now. Just drop me off somewhere then get out of here. If what you say is true they want me not you, you don't need to be involved in this any longer than necessary." Alister replied to Mara.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Striker had been one to enjoy the most out of any mission, but she was still an Overwatch agent through and through. So she knew when it was time to take things seriously as she gave a nod.

"Don't worry, I won't let you down. Best of luck and stay safe." Striker said to Pharah before she began to scout the North end of Hollywood on ground level. Striker at first found nothing of importance, though as she observed a distant hub of some kinda she began to hear some commotion which caught her interest. Striker placed a hand to her earpiece as she aimed to open a communication line to Pharah.

"Hey, Pharah. I got some activity at the Holly-Hub. Think it might be Talon work. Unless you think gunfire at bars is common. I'm going in, trace this signal and let the others know ASAP." Striker said to Pharah as she then made her way to the hub and took a peak through a window. Indeed, it had been Talon operatives who began to shoot up the patrons. Striker knew she had to act to save what few of them who had not been shot down though jumping in alone might only end with bullets going through her in an instant.

So Striker punched a hole in the back corner of the room, where some patrons might have hidden themselves, just to give an escape route to them. Striker than altered her position, her guard up as she waited for Pharah and company to come back her.

Sombra checked the corner of the building and saw a woman with gauntlets punching down the wall and make an escape route. She giggled a bit, this is too fast, Damien must be frustated when he noticed this.

She dropped a translocator then started shooting with her machine pistol at the gauntlets user. She kept running to the bar's parking lot while maintaining streams of bullets at her target.

Mara took his words pretty well, despite her not wanting to leave the guy. Because the guy was so nice to her, she wanted to be some form of a bodyguard for the man. She huffed and crossed her arms in a childlike way, and said "fine" after some deliberation. She rushed over to a black motorcycle with her symbol etched on to the handlebar. She put on her helmet and motioned for him to get on. The bike was large enough for two to easily sit, but it would require the passenger to hug the person in the front.

She put her hand in her pants (lol) and stuck her fingers in her thigh. A gross sounding welch came from her thigh as she finally pulled out her key, kind of gunked with her inner thigh. After cleaning it off with her thigh, she put it in the ignition, and the motorbike revved to life. Although, luckily it was quiet, she got scared that someone nearby could have seen her. She looked over to see a woman with gauntlets saving people. Maybe they were the good guys? Her suspicions were correct when she saw someone come out and try to shoot at them. She smirked and revved up her bike once more, glancing a look at the man through her tinted visor.

She smirked and told him to "hold on" while she revved up and left, expecting him to hop on right before she did so. She popped a little wheelie while she was at it, heading straight toward Sombra's translocator. She saw the little purple device and tried to move it with her wheel, but couldn't. It was stuck. Damn. She then decided it was best if C.O. took the lead in this one. Giving him control over her body, she sighed a deep heavy sigh as she relinquished control of her body. Her body twitched and, with robotic precision, sped off around the building, into the parking lot, trying to catch the attention of Sombra, and ducking back into the alleyway. She (more like he) sped through the alleyways expertly, as if they've done this before. Weaving in and out, and using garbage to vault themselves over fences. After a while of losing sight of Sombra (or at least trying), she sped off and away from Hollywood, making it to the sign before speeding off down the road. It was at this moment that C.O. gave her back control, and her body twitched as she regained control of her body. Now that they were away from the action, she angrily spat at C.O.

"What was that? You let one of them see Maverick! That wasn't a part of the plan!"

"Too bad... I'm too tried to keep arguing with you. I will shut down for now."

Mara let out an exasperated sigh and headed down the road, unsure of what she should do or where she should go. She then peeked over her shoulder and asked where the man liked to go, unsure of where he would like to get dropped off at.

Last edited:
Something caught Kento's eye as the duo drove down the roads of Hollywood. Something only a hunter's eye might notice in the rush of the city. A person, female. She acted almost robotic as she drove away. "Did you see that?" He asked while pulling back the throttle on the motorcycle, sending it to a faster speed. "It's robotic, and to perfect." Kento turned the handles to make a sharp turn, following the strange person. "I'd put cash on it, that person is heading from that bar. Haven't seen you in action recently, any good with a crossbow? Get an arrow close to the bike, and its shut down. EMP tech." EMP technology shuts off all electrical devices, including certain vehicles. Kento then held the bike as steady as he could while following the moving target.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
CRAP!

Striker jumped back as she heard the faint sounds of gunfire and brought her gauntlets as a defense as she blocked the bullets fired at her as she ran back our of the alley to get out of the line of fire. Striker quickly got on her speaker in her ear to call out all the Overwatch agents sent here.

"Talon are here! Holly-Hub in North Hollywood! Requesting backup!" Striker said over her earpiece before she turned her attention to the shooter who seemed to move through her parking lot.

Alright, gotta get in close.

Striker moved to one of the parked cars, using her gauntlets to block the bullets as she moved as swiftly as possible before she crouched behind the car as cover. Till helped arrive, she was on her own and just had to play it as smart as she could. The second she moved in range she'd wail on the shooter.

Alister seemed to understand easy enough but before he had a chance to respond any further Mara already left to go get on her bike! She made a motion for him to follow but did nothing to make sure Alister would keep up.

W-wait DAMN IT!

Alister quickly followed as he just barley managed to get on Mara's bike as he had his chainsaw reved up in the event it might have been needed. Which given the approach of another bike along with the Talon agent's attack seemed ever likely.

Cipher stood upon the rooftops of Hollywood, using the occasional Nanoblink to keep up the pace by moving to another one. So, two motorcycles, both with very... out of the ordinary riders? This certainly seemed like he'd hit some sort of jackpot, although he was too far away to properly identify anyone. Probably for the best, otherwise he could be in potential danger. Sombra had called him in here to hold down the fort, make sure nobody escaped, and to make sure they could leave as fast as they came and still cover their tracks. After all, nothing could be hidden from Cipher. He spoke into the holographic panel projected from his glove as he hopped to the next roof. "Sombra? I have eyes on two bikes on the outroads, each with two riders." He smirked under his mask, pressing a hand against the glowing yellow eye symbol on it.
"Mind telling me if you still actually have the target in the bar, because this wouldn't be the first time I've had to get you guys out of a mess you didn't even know you were in. All i need is a description to try to get a read on them. And, preferably not en Español por favor. Although, I wouldn't complain." He grinned and winked under his mask, before realising that she couldn't see him, and also that he basically always wore a mask so him winking had always been completely redundant... why did he even do this? Well, it pissed off Reaper enough so he planned to keep the flirty banter up at all times, completely pointless or not.