• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"Not really, been busy thinking about stuff," Lyric sighed and leaned into his touch. She sat up and kicked her blankets off, "I'm making sure we all relax after this is all done with. Everyone is gonna sit down and we are all gonna eat a nice warm dinner and relax".

Akron smiled and kissed Lyric's forehead. "That sounds great. You want me to help you cook?" He laughed. "It's been a long time since we've been able to do that kind of stuff together."

"I would like that," Lyric nodded and yawned. She snuggled up to him and slowly fell asleep, tired from the night of worrying.
Zack munched on his food and finished, now happy and running around the mansion.

Julian stood there waiting for a response from the good witch. He wondered how Stephen and Angelica where doing. Did Stephen survive the battle of Manhattan. are they officially married. He let out a sigh as he looked at the witch.

" Alright." Joshua said as he made his way fully around the Coven perimeter. He made it back to Julian's room and waited. While there he found a few letters written by some named Angelica. He looked at the letters but decided it was probably something to personal for Julian. He laid on his bed and wondered when he should return back.

Akron sighed and wrapped his arms around Lyric as she slowly fell asleep. He gently let go and walked out of the room. He saw what looked like Josh, talking with Miridia. Akron walked up to him. "Which Josh am I talking to?"

"Could you say your question again? I didnt catch it," Miridia shook her head and started to absorb mana. She saw Akron and waved, "good to see you. How was your sleep"?

" What information do you want me to give to that witch?" Julian said. He then turned around Akron. " Julian Moreland." He said putting his hand out. " Your guy on the inside."

"That we have gathered our forces and are preparing to strike, she won't move if she thinks she can set a trap," Miridia nodded and adsorbed all of the stolen mana. She stretched her and grinned, "we should start sounding the drums of war".

Akron nodded, shaking Julian's hand. "Some of us will have to stay at the mansion to protect the kids. If I'm correct, Lyric had her crystal glyph power removed. That could make her a vulnerable target."

Julian looked at them. "Joshua should of mapped out the Coven base by now." Julian said. " He should be able to bring you guys a decent battle plan." He said. " I should head back."

"Yeah you probably should. You're right about Lyric in that sense but she does know more then just fighting with her powers and we shouldn't underestimate her just because she's in that state", Miridia hummed and looked around, cleaning up her garden.

Ashley looked over at Dask. She wondered what was going on outside the training room. "Should we go out yet?" She asked him, wondering what his response would be.

Dasken nodded, concerned. "We left Drakkon there unconscious. I wonder if he caused any trouble?" He looked at Ashley. "I wonder if your duplicate came through yet..." he looked down, then sighed. "We may need Darcel's help to beat him. If he can stop me, then he can certainly stop Drakkon. I just wonder if Drakkon has a way around it or not..."

Ashley thought for a second. "Hold up. If he's the opposite of you, let's assume that the duplicate that comes through is from his world. Would they be enemies or something like that? Makes sense, right?"

Joshua made his way to his and Julian's Rendezvous spot.
Julian walked towards him. " You got the information you needed?" Julian asked Joshua.
"Yep." Joshua said as he took out his paper. " You got your fake information."
"Yep." Julian said. Both of them went their separate ways.

Joshua made it back to the mansion. " The hell happened here?" he thought as he saw that the fridge and cupboard doors where open. He took a deep breath and walked towards his room. He stopped by Sabrina's room and checked up on her. He smiled when he saw her fidgeting.
He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it
" Group meeting tonight everyone show up." He placed it on the fridge.
Julian made it back to his quarters. He wondered if the other him looked around.

Miridia finished her meditation and stood up. She smirked and walked toward her library. She sighed loudly and picked up a good book, floating into an armchair to read.
Faela walked through the grounds and stopped at her lady's mana room. Middie had calm down abit and the two sat down for tea.

Ashley walked over to Dask. She felt like something was...Wrong. Ever since the duplicates showed up, there had been a sense of things being off. Ashley didn't like it; the feeling creeped her out. "What are you doing?" She asked him.

Dasken turned around, a slice of pizza hanging out of his mouth. "I was hungry for something besides protein bars and fruit." His left arm cradled two pizza boxes, a two-gallon carton of chocolate-vanilla swirl ice cream, three foot-long subs, six 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke, and two bags of powdered donuts.
"The donuts are mine." Dasken said. He laughed, but made it clear that he was serious.

Ashley grinned. "Alright, but I call dibs on the ice cream," She said, laughing. This was a whole lot better than the Dask that had gotten upset with himself after Aspen had had the 'accident' with the sphere in the woods.

Dasken led the way to the entrance of the portal. He was about to take a step out, but paused. He cocked his head a little bit,then his eyes widened and he froze in place. He began to shake. The food in his arms visibly shook, as well.

Ashley stepped back, unsure of what had frightened Dasken so badly. "Dask? Is something up?" She asked, hoping that this was all some kind of stupid prank instead of something serious. But something told her that it wasn't.

Dasken slowly turned around, face completely dark. He slowly set the food on the ground, then stood straight up. He pointed with his finger out the portal, and a human figure was launching towards them at a high velocity. An explosive trail was behind them.

Joshua heard an explosion. " And there's Dask he said as he walked passed the training room. He opened the door. " Hey Dask try not to blow the fucking place up okay." He said before closing the door and walking to the living room. He took out all the notes he wrote down and started working on a strategy.

Julian stretched as he walked out of his quarters. He went to the mess hall and sat down eating. " He wondered what the coming days might bring.

After their tea had been finished faela and some other maids talked about maybe going into the city. She smiled happily and ran her hands through her hair, "of course Beth. Just don't get drunk again because I'm not looking after you".
She looked around and waved at Julian.

Julian turned his head and noticed a maid... He believed her name was Faela waving at him. He waved backed as he wondered why she was waving at him. Though he had to admit she was very pleasing to the eyes.

Julian finished his meal. He stood up and got rid of his plate. He walked over to the table with the maids. "Ladies." He said to them as he walked away. Since he didn't need to speak to Middie he decided it would be best to go on a run. He took his shirt off and started the run.

Faela rolled her eyes when the girls blushed and giggled. She watched him leave for a bit and then turned back the quiet the clucking hens that were her friends. Beth smirked at her and faela rolled her eyes, "he's cute".

After resting awhile, Ken got up and brought Jack to the cave he worked in when he was building Fae's voice box. "Ah, good old cave, I have only lived here for like 3 days but it still fell like a home." He then saw on the big stone he used as a table was laying a remote control. "Oh, I forgot to give this to Fae, its supposed to control the volume of the voice box. Oh well, I'll give it to her after I go back." He said as he place the remote back down and pulled out Ethan's holographic tablet. "Now let see what else is on here."

Julian made it back to the base camp after his run. He walked into his quarters and grabbed a new shirt. He laid down in his bed as sweat ran down his body.

Faela and her friends dressed in diffrent gowns. The head maid wore a long dark blue gown and a light purple sash. The girls made it to the closest tavern outside the mansion grounds.

Julian got out of bed and walked outside of the mansion grounds. the witch didn't say anything about exploring this world. and as long as he comes he doubted she would care. He made his way to the local pub. He sat down at the bar. " I'll have an ale." He said.

Faela and Beth sat at a booth, the head maid sipping her honey mead while Beth had ale. The other girls were off doing other things, from dancing to flirting.

Julian drank his ale. he listened to what these people call music. "Not bad." He said as he tapped his foot. He looked around until his eyes stopped on the maid and her friend. His eyes lingered on her. She was beautiful. He took another sip and walked over to them. "Hey." He said. " I never properly introduced myself to you. I'm Julian."

"Faela," she hummed and kicked her friend underneath the table as she drank her mead. She clicked her tongue at the taste and looked at him, "can I do somethings for you"?