• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Andre looked at the maid and smiled. "Come here." He said to the maid. He then looked at Faela "You can go."
Josh sat on the porch of the mansion with a cup of coffee in his hands. He wondered how he was going to take care of these alternates and how he was going to make sure to protect those he cares about
Julian made it back to the Coven. He found a maid and told her how the mission and went and to report every detail to the witch. He walked to his quarters and laid down.

Faela rolled her eyes, spoke quickly to the other maid and walked out. She strolled through the grounds once again and soon found herself in Middie's mana room.
Zackery hugged Akron tightly, whimpering and flinching. Scared from the events that had transpired.

Last edited:
Andre looked at the maid and smiled. " So what's your name?" he asked her. he had to know who his blood donor was.
Julian decided to walk around the area. He needed to do something just didn't know what. He had to figure out what the wicked withch's plan is going to be.

"Minty," the maid giggled and hid her mouth behind a hand.
Faela walked around the mana room, observing the bright coloured flowers in the room. Miridia's little leech flier had been transplanted and hidden.

"It's nice to meet you Minty." Andre said with a smile on his face. He stood up and wrapped his arms around her and bit into her neck. He took just enough. " Your blood tastes great." He said as he licked up the remaining blood.

"Thank you," minty squeaked and pressed close to him. She had a bright blush on her face, charmed by the vampire. She giggled and felt the bite, "probably should go get this cleaned up".

Lyric kissed Sabrina's head before going. To see what Akron was telling about. She saw her son and ran over taking him into ther arms, "Zackery"!
Zack cried into her shoulder and hugged her back. He sniffled and whimpered and Lyric comforted him. She looked up at Akron and whispered, "thank you".

Akron smiled, tears of his own forming at the corners of his eyes. "I told you I would do anything in my power to bring him back," He said, stroking Lyric's hair. He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Lyric smiled and put him into her arms. She nodded her head and started walking back to Sabrina's room to tell josh that he was back. Miridia appeared infront of them and ordered that Zack eat a cookie.
Lyric let him, unsure of what was happening. After he was finished Zack glowed for a moment before slowly falling asleep. Miridia and Lyric spoke for a moment before the witch teleported away.

"No. Everything is fine," Lyric nodded and yawned. Zackery snuggled and moved in her arms, "I should probably get him to bed and get some more rest myself. Miridia says I'm going to need lots of rest".
Lyric sighed and started toward her room, wanting to keep Zack close to make sure he was taken again.

Julian walked towards the forrest when he reached an area he was greeted by Joshua.
" Hey Julian." Joshua said. He took his shirt off and gave it to Julian. Julian did the same.
" Alright." Julian said. "I'm going to spy on your guys and gather false information. You'll spy on the Coven and gather true information understood?"
" Understood." Joshua said as he put on Julian's clothing.
Joshua walked towards the Coven wondering what might happen to him.
Julian walked towards the mansion.
"Miridia." Julian said. "I'm heading your way under the disguise of Josh." He said.

"Be careful then. Some of us have a itchy trigger finger," Miridia sighed as she moved around her alchemy room. She sighed and moved around the room, cleaning up.

Julian walked into the mansion. He saw who he belives is Aron sleeping on a couch. " So which room is mine?" He said to Miridia telepathically. He had to act like Joshua if this was going to work.
Joshua walked into the Coven. He looked around the multiple quarters wondering which of them was his.

"The door next to Sabrina's," Miridia messaged from where she was putting bottles on a shelf.
Faela saw Julian and walked over with her arms crossed.

"Thank you Mrs.... I mean Miridia." Julian said as he walked into his room and closed the door. He sat down on his bed and looked at the celling.
Joshua turned around when he felt someone watching. He saw what he belived was a maid looking at him. " Hello ma'am I seem to be lost. Which way is it to my quarters." He said putting on his best proper impression.

"This way," Faela didn't say anything and walked past him and down a hall.
She stopped infront of a large brown door and opened it to show his room," do you need anything else? Lunch will be soon and suggest you stay away from her new guest".

"Some person able to change into others. He was stupid enough to sign a contract made by her with out reading," Faela bowed and started on her way out. She spoke to another maid and stretched outside, eyes looking toward the door every so often.

Ken looked at Jack. "Be right back." He said as he zoomed way and came back 10 seconds later. As soon as he came back, Jack's wound instantly got bandaged up. "So what now? We should rest a little." He said to jack as he leaned against a tree.

Julian woke up the next day. 'Remember your Joshua.' he said as he walked into the living room of the mansion. He saw that Aron was still asleep. He went into the kitchen. ' I'm pretty sure Joshua know's how to cook." He said. He grabbed a skillet and started making eggs and bacon for everyone.
Joshua woke up. He walked over to what could be described as a mess hall. He sat down at one of the many tables and started to eat his food.

Miridia appeared in her chair, a break spread appearing infront of her. She looked at Julian and sipped her coffee. She leaned back and kicked her feet up, "so how have you been"?

"I'm doing alright." He said as he looked over his shoulder. " All things considering. I'm glad you were able to get to the boy in time." He said as he continued to cook his breakfast. " So Other me is currently over there trying to gather intel. Hopefully he'll be able to withstand the dark witch's presence."

"Hopefully. So what's your universe like," Miridia hummed and yawned. She bit into her food and chewed slowly. With her other hand she summoned a news paper.

" It's similar yet different. In my universe there is no United States of America. we're the United colonies under Britannia. The Empire rules about ninety percent of the world. Some of the emperors where kind other's like Lucas are brutal bastards." He took a breath as he continued. " A couple years ago there was a shoot out in Boston killing hundreds of innocents. including my older Sister. " He stoped as he remembered Brandy. " Now we along with Japan, and France are trying to defeat this empire."

"Sounds tough, my condolences for your sister," Miridia nodded her head and sighed. She crossed her arms and leaned back, "she offered you anything and you world sounds bad. So why didn't you accept it if you don't mind me asking"?

" Simple." He said. " I want my nation to rise on it's own. Yes it is going to be difficult but we'll pull through. And I'd rather not be in debt to a witch that I know isn't trust worthy." He then changed his accent to a preacher. " Like my dear grand pappy said never make a deal with the devil. Your likely to be devastated with the results."

"Exactly and be careful what you sign around her too," Miridia smiled and made a toasting motion. She sipped her coffee and and are more of her breakfast. She looked at the door as Zack walked in and sat down.

Julian saw Zack. He tried his best to imitate Josh. " Hey Zack. I'm almost done making breakfast why don't you find a seat and I'll make you a plate." He said.

Zack nodded and yawned loudly. His hair was all of the place and he face planted the table with a snore. Miridia laughed at the boy and he lifted his head, "wake up buddy. You should get some food".

Julian made a plate of scrambled eggs and sausage for the boy. " Here you go." He said handing the plate over to Zack. " Come on buddy. Your not old enough to fall asleep whenever you want to." He said with a grin.

Zack mumbled and started to stuff his face with the food, still very tired. Miridia finished her's and stretched before waving. She teleports to her mana room grinning at the giant led of stolen mana she had.

After breakfast Joshua moved around the perimeter of the Coven's base. He took notes of their weak points. Wondered what he would need to do to attack the base and how they might defend themselves. He smirked a little bit. "I guess all those days of playing chess with Philip paid off." He said remembering the hours him and his step dad played chess. Those where good times. He took out a pen and paper and wrote everything down.

Middie was very confused to why her mana supply was shrinking. She hadn't added any new plants and summoned the witches of her coven to explain. She snapped and snarled making them cower at her anger.

After eating Julian walked over to Miridia's Mana room and knocked on the door. " Ms. Miridia." He said. " What do you want me to report back to the other witch?" he asked.
Joshua heard the faint sound of a snarl. " I'm staying away from there." He said as he continued to walk the perimeter.