• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I wanted to ship Nine with Nathan, you see, I wanted to do a thing where Nine's appearance is judged by how much bad one has done in his lifetime, but since Nathan's pure, he sees nine as a beautiful young women, and Nine, being hated by her eight other counterpart fuel to her ugliness, falls in love with him.

"That was the last one!" Toby called to Dave over the booming sounds of the battle occurring not far from the village. "Thanks for the help, Dave. I don't think I could have evacuated them in time. Sooner or later, someone's gonna-" Toby glanced over in time to see a large slash seer through the village, ripping through houses and concrete. "Look out!" Toby called to Dave as he grabbed Sasha in his arms, and leaped out of the way, landing hard on the ground as the slash created a momentary divide between Dave and Toby. 'What the hell...' Toby thought. He had been too busy focusing on evacuating the civilians, he hadn't noticed any newcomers. He opened his mind a little, only to receive a confusing mixture from every being in the fight, but one stood out more than the others.
A quiet one with many faint voices whispering in the back of it's head. The one that was the creator of the slash. Immediately filling with rage, Toby let go of Sasha. "Stay." He ordered as he got up and marched towards the battle. If Toby hadn't evacuated the village or received help from Dave, hundreds of innocent, poor people would have been slaughtered.
Toby was not about to allow that.
Whoever had done that had just made the greatest mistake of their life, or 9, as he continued to probe into the head from a distance. For now, he was undetectable.
Quick @Epic_Banana let out Jane before he sees too much!

Actually, I wanted to ship Nine with Nathan, you see, I wanted to do a thing where Nine's appearance is judged by how much bad one has done in his lifetime, but since Nathan's pure, he sees nine as a beautiful young women, and Nine, being hated by her eight other counterpart fuel to her ugliness, falls in love with him.
Oh, damn.
Now I have reason to keep Nathan. Shit...
Alright, someone help the poor bastard out.

@Dave Strider I also think that since Nine is theoretically the only character so far that can actually kill Nathan, it's nice to put Nathan in a relationship with her, kinda like two OP characters dating. And maybe more and more, as their relationship grows, Nine is able to stay out longer.

@Comic just stop, okay? Plz just stop! I have plans for Oken, and your mind reading is kinda ruining all of it, in fact, Jane wa supposed to be there so that you won’t read my mind, so just stop.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Epic_Banana Allow me to inform you a little about RPing.
Not everything will go your way. Your plans will have to become improvised, unless all party members are willing to follow through with said plans.
I will not stop because you want me to. As I've made it quite clear, Nine has upset Toby, and through attacking, he's become enraged at June for trying to display being a better psychic than he.
The reason Toby will be the greatest mind in the rp, is solely because his only power is Telepathy, which is broken when you think about it, but on my character sheet, I fix the fracture.
I hope this was insightful for you.

@Epic_Banana Allow me to inform you a little about RPing.
Not everything will go your way. Your plans will have to become improvised, unless all party members are willing to follow through with said plans.
I will not stop because you want me to. As I've made it quite clear, Nine has upset Toby, and through attacking, he's become enraged at June for trying to display being a better psychic than he.
The reason Toby will be the greatest mind in the rp, is solely because his only power is Telepathy, which is broken when you think about it, but on my character sheet, I fix the fracture.
I hope this was insightful for you.
And tell me, how did you balance one of this RP’s most OP ability?

comic

I'll answer your question if you answer mine;
Why are you trigger happy with those autos? You have performed more autos since your introduction than Jack has done the entire rp.

@Comic I’m new, alright? This is my first RP! So I’m not sure what’s autoing and what’s not! But fine, I admit, maybe I’ve been a little control happy. So yeah, I’m sorry. But tell me, where did you play for this RP to go anyway?

@Comic, lack of preparation is what caused the downfall of the previous Outcast, making the plot way too confusing, so I came to make sure this one won’t meet the same fate. But fine, have it your way. But can you at least just knock him out and not kill him? I had plans for him later on! I’ll even reveal then to Toby!

You see, @Koopa6000 told me that you metas we’re gonna get captured and sent of a prison boat. So I planned to free you guys and reveal to you guys that there was an underground team of metas within the government, sabotaging their operations for years, and now, the two group would work together to collapse the government, but that got scrapped, so now, Oken backstory was that he was a experimental meta that was designed to hunt down other metals before getting saved by Jack, but he still has the same destruct device implanted into him. And he’s been digging into government documents ever since to try and disable it, otherwise, he was forced to kill other metas or else he dies.

comic

It wasn't my plot idea, I jumped on for the ride.
Dave has a big plan going on, but he refuses to share it with me. He's been improvising to keep it in action (I think. Don't quote me on that.)
Your plan can definitely be set in motion, the only concern I have is Toby versus... Oken and co.
But Toby won't lose. This is the first battle I've put him in, and I refuse to be shut down so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.