• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, no one but Zander knows if Marik's eyes actually widened, or if he actually retracted his arm. OR if he started rubbing it after it collided with Garfield's arm (he doesn't mention it in his response to Garfield's transformation into Angel Eyes, either). I think you see where my point is headed.

Alex lost his left arm to Val, part of his power is that he is able to 'regrow' it with his susanoo ability. I thought Maria but its Angle-Eyes was one of Banana's multiple characters my bad.

Alex lost his left arm to Val, part of his power is that he is able to 'regrow' it with his susanoo ability. I though Maria was one of Banana's multiple characters my bad.
If you were talking about the psychic girl, her name is Jane, if it's the cyborg, her name is Zappy, and if you were talking about the military women, it's Cynthia.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Dylan looked at the now collapsing cocoon of Hellfire and spun around quickly, creating an electric tornado that quickly dissipated the flames. He rushed toward Damien, who was now getting ready to attack Lucas. "We aren't done yet." Dylan spun around and aimed a powerful lightning kick at Damien's temple.

Ryohei was knocked back quite a distance before flipping through the air and digging his fingers into the ground. Gon, the newcomer from the last time the pyrokinetic was there, was challenging him. His eyes glowed a deep violet as he rushed forward, grabbing Gon by the throat. Ryohei's hands burst into purple flames as he held the foe into the air, punching with his other hand into Gon's stomach. He flung Gon into the air with his straight lunge and shot a blast of flames at the airborne meta.
See the new edited post. Gon is challenging JACK, not Ryomei anymore.
Yep, I mispelled Ryohei.

The impact from I'd say about 45,000 feet from above, propelling like a bullet directly into Ryohei, a ton of robotic improvements on Jack to back that up.
Yes. The body slam.

@Rhabby I think you should reread my character post, Nine is the strongest form of Oken, and her Scythe is supposed to be able to reap souls, passing through physical objects. She's basically impervious to all attacks but is really slow and can't last more than a minute. In theory, she could kill Nathan assuming she can hit him, but fine, we'all have a decay feature on the Scythe as well, cause what the hay.

Last edited:
Damien also basically looks like this now but on fire

Attachments

• 6DDDB854-19A3-455C-9E18-6B46D677725B.jpeg
    6DDDB854-19A3-455C-9E18-6B46D677725B.jpeg
    450.8 KB · Views: 27
@Rhabby I think you should reread my character post, Nine is the strongest form of Oken, and her Scythe is supposed to be able to reap souls, passing through physical objects. She's basically impervious to all attacks but is really slow and can't last more than a minute. In theory, she could kill Nathan assuming she can hit him, but fine, we'all have a decay feature on the Scythe as well, cause what the hay.
I don't really care how strong your person is. I'm just trying to show off Alex's new power.

Listen, we're going to lose this fight anyway, plus he's shown off his eight other characters. I think it's alright to have Alex in the spotlight just for a bit before getting fucking nuked by god hims-- *cough* The ninth dude

Yep. You all saw it.
Don't do anything about Nathan. This is how I'm removing him from the equation without death.
I have a distant story arch planned, and the only other person that knows about this is Zander, specifically Val, and Jack.
But yeah, I'm not killing off Nathan. I've grown too attached. Dave might stay a while too.
I'm killing off Adam. He's pointless now, and I can't think of any way for him to truly shine in the light again (if he ever did). So yeah. That's that.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yep. You all saw it.
Don't do anything about Nathan. This is how I'm removing him from the equation without death.
I have a distant story arch planned, and the only other person that knows about this is Zander, specifically Val, and Jack.
But yeah, I'm not killing off Nathan. I've grown too attached. Dave might stay a while too.
I'm killing off Adam. He's pointless now, and I can't think of any way for him to truly shine in the light again (if he ever did). So yeah. That's that.
Uhmn... just a question... how he is going to die? Not that I want one of my characters to kill him...
*Cough* *Cough* Mike *Cough* *Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.