• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

XD Well the Master is currently fighting all of those alternate Vex'. They'll play a part later. Everything is coming together youngone. You will be fighting Vex soon enough.

I just can't wait for the tournament to be over, the upcoming arcs seem so much better, it feels like we're trapped in filler hell right now.

Don't get me wrong I'm still going to be involved but.
1. endless filler
2. The story's become incoherent.
3. of the original people only me, storm, and Koopa to a small degree are left. even the creator had to leave because of problems on her end and unable to catch up with what was going on.
4. Let's be honest here nearly everyone is over powered as fuck now.
5. It's just become boring.

I just want to say, even though I've been jumping in and out of this RP, never really able to catch up with everything. But it's still been a good Four Months with you guys, even if I have no idea what is happening.

But just letting this die would be wrong
A climatic epic battle against whatever foe the outcasts currently face, complete with the return of long-gone and forgotten ones.
Or maybe just a 20 years later, showing the outcasts happy with normal lives, finally getting what they deserve

Reboot would be cool but I'd totally have to change up Midnight's powers so they actually work

Maybe every two pages or so we summarise the plot and make this massive list just for everyone to see

Well Fishy you could just start midnight with his reborn form.
But yeah we need to make sure to summarize it so we don't go to fast and other people are trying to figure out what happened.
So since Aspen seems to be gone again who wants to make this?

I think the original idea was fine, we just needed to know what is going to happen.

For EXAMPLE we can't have this massive big bad with Superpower-Stealing abilities to be built up as basically our final foe only for him to have kids and move on. Just a hypothetical example