• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I've noticed this is big, and full of people, so I am okay with being delayed if I'm accepted, whether that matters to any of you or not,

BIOS:
Name: Taylor Boulet
Appearance: Short, Pixie Styled Light Blonde Hair, Light Green Eyes, Pale Skin. 5'8", 125 lb's. Is Female, btw.
Power: The ability to manipulate and control the mind of any animal. (Cannot Control Humans, Aliens, Ghosts, Demons, etc. Just normal Animals) Additional Power of the manipulation of light.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Isn't afraid of a fight. She is loud, obnoxious, and likes to get in people's business, but is rather sympathetic and caring a lot. She is highly dexterous and intelligent. She's not very strong Physically, but is pretty fast for an average person. She's also very flirtatious.
Weaknesses: She cannot control a large amount of animals at once, and is easily fooled. She also can only fight for so long, as her Stamina isn't the best.
Personality: Outgoing, Happy, Loud, Obnoxious, Caring, Sympathetic, Helpful (When she wants to be), and Flirtatious.

Hello people. So I am interested in joining this RP. So with the multitude of plots and subplots hat have happened throughout the thread itself, i was wondering if I could get a simplified plot synopsis (as in the current plot points). Also I'll input my character.

Name: Yuko Strange
Appearance: Yuko is a tall 17 year old, standing at about 6'2" and weighs about 138 lbs. He has black hair that is kept short, and he has scarlet eyes. Around his neck is a teal blue bandana, in which he occasionally uses to cover his mouth. He wears a sleeveless light blue hoodie, and black jeans.
Power: Harness Energy. He can create energy weapons and cloak his body in an energy armor. He can also absorb natural lightning, and generate power from him hands
Strengths: Yuko is a very social and trusting person. He can build friendships easily and can never reallly be down in the dumps. He is a quick fighter, both physically and mentally, but doens't always think about the long term game.
Weaknesses: Even though he is a good kid, he is very open to being tricked or deceived. he wants to help everyone, despite what happens to him, for doing so. He also can get tired out if he overworks his powers.
Personality: Yuko is upbeat, and quick to act. He often gets into trouble, but overall has a heart of gold. He has a very optimistic outlook on life and loves to make others laugh, even when everyone else is serious, he can be the one to still be smiling.

Also I was wondering if Yuko's entire reason for being there was total random. Like getting knocked unconscious, put into a crate that evertualy ended up where someone could find him, when they opened said crate.

The same for me, i was actually trying to read it, but when i saw 7.777 messages i gave up :p

Name: Raphael Bittencourt
Appearance: Raphael stands at 6'3" with a toned body. His long black hair is usually tied in a ponytail and his eyes are entirely black. He wears a necklace with a silver ring in it, a black long sleeve t-shirt and black jeans.
Power: Raphael is able to manipulate density. He can use it to do a variety of things, such as: solidifying air, compressing stuff, levitation, making something lighter or heavier, the hability to pass trought solid matters and strengthening things as structures or even himself.
Strengths: Raphael is a fast climber, runner and a nice acrobat. He doesn't like that much too fight as he prefers to simply use his power to let his oponent punches and kicks pass through him, at least until he gets too tired to do that. Despite not liking it, Raphael can take care of himself when things get messy, what happens very often for him.
Weaknesses: He never declines a challenge and will get pretty dumb and act recklessly when his friends are at risk, what make him a easy target when taunted. Despite being good at controling his powers, it tires him, eventually forcing him to fight as a average human being.
Personality: Despite his easy-going personallity he's a hard worker when he have to. He's an optimistic and believe that life can be pretty easy if people just could simply stop complicating everything.

Theres a multiverse tournament going on right now, its already started and ull have to wait for it to end. My character is currently on his way to destroy everyone else. lmao XD

Well we coipuld be there, but not participate in the tournament. Like given how my guy turns up by accident, he wouldn't have knowledge of this tournament

I can't wait for the next arc or at least the final battle in the tournament. I'm going to have Matt go wild, he'll still be on edge from the fight with Vex.

Well I can't til someone interacts with my characters. Lyric and Miridia are having a private conversation and grace is still sleeping. Fae is at home getting the kids ready for a day of play.

I feel like we should just skip to the finale, personally, I don't really care about the side matches. They actually probably take a lot more time anyway.

Hey, so. Taylor has recently brought something up, and I like what she's been thinking. For the next major story arch after the Tournament and the end of Vex, we get Humanity fighting against the Outcasts out of fear.
With an advantage, but that is yet to be thought of.

And not like in the beginning of this, but quite a bit different this time. The Humans could have some type of Weapon to disable our powers. I know this isn't very original, but Taylor and I have thought of the weapon to be some kind of power harnessed from another Super Human whose power is to deactivate other's powers. Kinda like X-Men: The Last Stand.