• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcast Edge.

Name: Splinter Spikeon
Appearance: Splinter is an albino hedgehog, having pure white fur and quills. He has green stripes going from his head to the tips of his quills, brown tennis shoes, and his eyes are different colors, his left eye brown, and right eye green.
Personality: Splinter, although he is older than Spark, is more childish than all of his brothers. He loves exploring and making friends, and is more innocent than his brothers. He loves making friends, and uses his powers not for fighting, but for helping others. If he has to fight, he will, but prefers peace.
Species: Hedgehog
Homeworld: Sonic the Hedgehog
Why they work at Outcast Edge: He actually didnt want to work there, but his brothers wanted to stay together.

I made his bio for when he shows up.

(Don't mind me, just a list of forms to my characters that appeard {or may} appear. It won't be Borutha or Światowid couse I'm too lazy...)
1.Eryk
2.Flexio
3. Eryk (3 pills form)
4.Eryk (with Tomasz)
5. Tomasz (In prison, with Eryk)
6.Eryk (Just a soul)
7.Tomasz (Archdevil 1,5 stage?, fight against Borutha)
8.Eryk (Stronger, in his old body)
9.Flexio (Nawi, stage 1)
10. Flexio (Nawi, stage 2)
11. Tomasz (Crystal Dragon Archdevil, 1 stage {base})
12. Tomasz (Crystal Dragon Archdevil, 2 stage)
13. Perun (1 stage)
14. Tomasz (Crystal Dragon form, 3 stage)
15.Perun (2 stage, Adamant Beast Archdevil?)
16.Eryk (True Reaper mode)
17.Perun (God of Apocalypse, 2 stage, Adamant Beast)
18. Tomasz (God of Creation and Life, Controled Dragon Form {2 stage} and golden crystals {1 stage})
19.<It won't be fully my character, or it won't be my character. Explained later>
??? (Perun future reincarnation,Next Goddess/God of Destruction after she/he dies)

Name: Hazel
Appearance: She appears as a fluffy white cat with a creamy patch on her face, belly and end of her tail. She has yellow eyes and light pink paws.
Personality: She’s always happy, and blissfully unaware of bad situations. She’s never afraid to speak out and meow loudly. She likes to meet new people and likes to think of everybody as her friend.
Species: Flerken (https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Flerken (Flerken))
Homeworld: Unknown
Backstory: She was rejected from her home planet as a small Flerken and was taken to Outcast Edge to live out her life as an outcast and a reject. It has been her home since a young Flerken.
Other: She has no second name because Outcast Edge treated her as a normal cat on her first arrival and gave her the kitty name of Hazel.

Okay, I got another idea. I decided to make some other characters,again, and something some other people may want to use. I will introduce 2 different people, one being the boss of a universe for people to go to if there’s is destroyed. I made it for fun, and a last resort for everyone if Outcast Edge was destroyed. I still need to think of a name for it though. So, that’s how the new person, another inkling, is actually there.

Why do I Use inklings so much......I have 4 now.....

I would like to recover Borutha (and maybe... I will make his second Bio as Worker/Ally of Outcast Edge) so I would like to have 2 volunteers... But, I have a backup plan.

Ok, time for the new people I said I’d get.

Name: Cliff Riptide
Appearance: Cliff wears a normal white t-shirt, black fingerless gloves, blue ripped jeans, and brown boots. He wears a pair of goggles on his head, and a black bandana around his neck. His eyes and tentacles are purple.
Personality: Cliff is normally very outgoing, always ready to speak his mind. He isnt afraid to fight, even though he doesnt like it much, but does anything to protect his friends. But, if he ever does get sad, he’ll distance himself from everyone, and only a few he trusts are able to get near him.
Species: Inkling
Homeworld: Splatoon
Backstory: Cliff was one of the kids who didnt have many friends growing up, due to not being able to go outside much. Recently, with the Splatoon world being destroyed, he was rescued by Quinn, who took him to a universe that couldn’t be accessed by Perun.
Other: Cliff is allergic to things like flowers, and can’t be near them. When he is, his eyes get watery and he can’t stop sneezing, and it makes it hard for him to breathe. ‘Tis made it so he couldn’t go outside as a kid.

Name: Quinn Boser.
Appearance: Quinn is a goat-like monster, with his left horn broken off. He hands brown fur, brown eyes, and wears a white lab coat.
Personality: Quinn is able to pretend to care for everyone, but, secretly is a ruthless person. He does experiments on those who wouldn’t be able to find out what he’s doing.
Species: Monster
Homeworld: Undertale
Reason for becoming a Villain: Quinn found a world that could only be accessed by a device he made to wear on peoples arms. He does his experiments there, pretending to be a caring person, not a villain.

True Villain and last.
Name: Gamemaster, Pupetsmaster, Hidden Evil... (He has many Names)
Appearance: He looks like a normal human, Silver hair, White jacket... But his eyes are two pools of Darkness.
Personality: Old Nigh-Omniscient being, He seems to be weaker than Borutha, but his Knowledge and Power makes him the title of the greatest danger.
Species: Deity
Homeworld: Omni-space
Powers/Abilities: Puppetmaster has strings that attack target heart faster than light, attacked being became a puppet of the deity and do his every command. There is a way to free heart, but nobody knows it. Puppet Master has 'Special Puppet' that protect him in battle.
Reason for becoming a villain: His Brother Fate, created Borutha and Perun. He wanted a beautiful worlds kept in balance. Jealous Gamemaster told Perun (Fake Fate will) and Perun begun the destruction. Gamemaster wants to destroy his Brother work. He don't know why, but kids from Outcast Edge may be dangerous for his plans.

(Teretereteretereteretereteretereteretereteretereteretereteretere) *Szła dziewczyna w odzieży ciemiężnej, napotkał ją Swarożyc potężny*
Witcher 3-You're... Immortal?
Theme song for Swarożyc: