• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcast Edge.

Tomasz, the New kid in need. I didn't make his Bio cause I didn't know how to do bio of someone that is inside of someone else... Also I thought about making Boehrn and Perun Villain bio "Nija isn't so interesting to have a bio, So she stay as NPC in my mind" (Yes, as a NPC anyone can use her)

Paralyzed- made by NF
I was hearing this song while getting the idea of Tomasz...
(Warning, this song may be very depressive. You're hearing it for your own risk! {I can say this is Tomasz's theme music <if He had one>} )

I warned that I will make Boehrn bio (Villain). <He will try to stay longer than Światowid>
Name: Boehrn
Appearance: Tall man, He wears a gray suit and blue tie and black shoes. He has Black long hair and Ruby eyes.
Personality: Calm and Strong guy that isn't like Światowid, He doesn't hate mortals as He explain "As Humans can't hate an ant, becouse difference between them is too high then he can't hate mortals"
Species: Nawi, (Slovian god of suffer and sadness. He control everything wrong that happends to you<Floegari-Book about Nawi). He's number 3,when it comes to strength.
Homeworld: Nawi world
Powers/Abilities: His touch deals impossibly great amount of pain, even if He isn't doing anything to you. He is stronger and faster than his younger brother and he use Golden Scythe, that is more deadly for every sip of blood that it will take. His eyes has power like Światowid's, but his eyes can be used only 3 times and they turn to the stone the target that looks into them.
Nawi Weakness: Unknown, it's somehow connected to his eyes.
Reason for becoming a villain: His only Reason is that he is Nawi and he exist for chaos, pain, death of Mortals.
Other: He is older Brother for Światowid. Even if Nija is a number 2,She lost a lot of her power in battle with Perun, So Boehrn is in truth a number 2.

{something like a fun fact}
Nawi (Slovian Deities)
#10 Niedźwiedzica-Zalom. Goddess of Nature. She is a weakest but not so weak. She still has a strength of little army.(dead for forever. Killed in fight against Perun)
#9 Lucynka. Goddess of the dark side of love. (dead for forever. Killed in fight against Perun)
#8(When we met him number #4) Światowid. (Dead for a while)
#7 Siemowisł. God of Future and Past, his power was equal to number 6, but he didn't cared about his number. (dead for forever. Killed in fight against Perun)
#6 Trójgłów. God of Choice, Dark fate and betrayal. (dead for forever. Killed in fight against Perun)
#5 (When we met him #3, after killing Nija #2) Borutha.
#4 Popiel, God of Control, law and Mountains. (dead for forever. Killed in fight against Perun)
#3 (When we met her #2) Nija, Goddess of Death and Nawia. She lost a half of her power for forever in fight against Perun(Dead for a while)
#2 Bożybóg, God of Life and Death. Son of Nija and Swarożyc(#1) (dead for forever. Killed in fight against Perun)
#1 Swarożyc, King of Nawis, Slovian Deities, Creation and life. All other Nawis have so big respect and Loyalty to him that even after his death they won't call themselfs number 1. (dead for forever. Killed in fight against Perun)
#0 Perun, God of Disasters, Storm, Apocalypse. He was once a mortal that was born in 1237 p.n.e. He just bring destruction and is a great danger for everything and everyone. (Closed for now in his prison)

Last edited:
1. Why is Flexio still there if he's dead? Or is he coming back?
2. Coral, because Borutha said he wanted her in the army, at least Shard took it that way, I'm gonna assume something happens so they all have to retreat, we can do about a week for a timeskip, and assume Coral had been trained by Shard under the name X -1.
3. For Reef and his power, until I think of combat related abilities, is going to make him able to connect to Corals kind to find out what's she doing, and where she is, because of sibling stuff or something.

This was for fun, since @Clite of Dragonbow got to do something fun.

I always liked to kill all my characters, So don't get used to them. Borutha will order to retreat but why don't to kick his a** first
Flexio will return YAAAAY
Also, @GhostlyCubone11. You ask why Flexio is there. But, Światowid is also in this Ranking.

Last edited:
My last bios... But, everyone schould at least heard about them.
Name: Tomasz Wojna
Age: When he died 14, becouse he was a Nawi, his body changed into Adult after a year. He would be 17 now.
Appearance: Tall and well-builed guy with light brown hair and Pale skin. He wears black hoodie and black jeans.
Personality: Not so long ago emotionless, he has troblue to trust people but he will fight for everyone, even if he don't know them.
Species: Nawi-Archdevil (Dragonic Soul)
Homeworld: Earth, Nawi world
Backstory: Tomasz was bullied by his brother and treat like thrash by everyone becouse of his Brother, even by teachers. He lost his parents in car accident and did a suicide. He returned as a Nawi and now he don't know, what to do with himself.
Name: Perun
Appearance: He looks like a 4 meters tall human with Gold wings and tail, He doesn't have a horn as He lost it in the fight with Swarożyc.
Personality: Perun is a being of Apocalypse and the only thing that matters for him is destruction.
Species: Nawi-Archdevil (Deity Soul)
Homeworld: Nawi World
Powers/Abilities: Unknown
Reason for becoming a villain: This is the EEEEEEND. He just want to destroy everything that exist. Do you need more Reasons.

picture of 'Nawi Flexio' that I made in school break (5 min)
IMG_20190328_211005.jpg
I coloured him at home and I will probably add him to my artwork as a 'My OC's'

Reef: Dont worry Spark, you’re fine, you can stay here. We’ll be back with Coral in a few minutes!
Hours later...
Reef:...I feel like we forgot something....wait......f***.

I have an idea! I’ll add another person, so I actually have more people!

Name: Smoke Spikeon
Appearance: Smoke is similar in looks to Spark, but, has pitch black fur instead of brown, yellow eyes instead of blue, and yellow shoes instead of blue. The tips of his quills are also white.
Personality: Smoke isnt kind at all, and is a bully. He always picks on his younger brother Spark, and doesnt work to help kids much.
Species: Hedgehog
Homeworld: Sonic the Hedgehog.
Why they work at Outcast Edge: Smoke doesnt like caring for kids much, mostly joining so he can annoy his brother.

Okay, I felt like making another kid for this, because there’s only like 4.

Name: Echo (only few people she trusts knows this.)
Appearance: Echo is a small Inkling with light blue tentacles, and light blue eyes. She wears a red bobble hat, and a plain purple t-shirt most of the time, but she changes into a green hoodie if she’s going somewhere she doesnt feel safe in.
Personality: Echo is a shy Inkling, not opening up to others easily. She lived on her own ever since a accident in her family, and she barely talks to anyone. She hates being touched, and often hides how she feels. If she grows to trust someone, she allows herself to be touched by them, and actually will talk to them.
Species: Inkling.
Homeworld: Splatoon
Backstory: Echo was born into a small family, and was rejected by almost all of her family members. She older sister was the only one who cared for her, but she was killed in a car accident, which made Echo get very depressed. After her sister passed away, she tried committing suicide multiple times, and eventually ran away from home. She still hasn’t gotten over the events that happened, and hasn’t opened up to others fully.

Oh, okay. I’ll just have her leave then, and when Perun starts destroying splatoon, I’ll just get Shard to come and teleport her to Outcast Edge for some reason. That’s the only solution I can think of, because only Shard can teleport out of my people right now.

Hmm....I honestly didnt have a power for him yet, but nature works. I’ll make a bio for him soon. Once I think of a name for him, because I’m honestly stuck on naming him.