• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Out of Context- Pokemon style

And now, we post screen caps, quotes and other controversies of the Pokemon Universe that make us all go "D:"

11730090551.jpg

dp042electrike.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've got a ton of images I could put here, but that would involve a lot of uploading; so I'll just post one.

1189013156103bk7.gif

Just use the attachments =)

When you're posting a full reply, hit the "additional options" tag below your message field. I'm sure you can figure out the rest ;)

*Will be on the look out for pics like these from now on*

eeeeeeehhh....not the best design for a kiddie castle...they could have at least made the door under the tail...that was more or less more decent...

yobro.png
loldrunk.png

lol that just creeps me out with its repetitiveness...Besides I have already developed a hatred for Chanseys, this picture just confirms my suspicions....I suppose not all Chanseys are female, or have female tendencies, for that matter.

Professor Oak stares into my Sooouuuuuuuuuuuuuullll.... I don't think I came across this clip, was it after the Lucian and Bronzong episode?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Professor Oak stares into my Sooouuuuuuuuuuuuuullll.... I don't think I came across this clip, was it after the Lucian and Bronzong episode?

Actually, came from the latest episode in Japan (DP 51).

I took a lot of quick shots from it, but that one was definitely the best Oak expression XD

Thread revived.

ithappenedithappenedithcf2.jpg

ivysaur.png

Top one:
Ummm... Yeah... Really glad it was cut off at the bottom. I guess Pallet Shippers do have something to go on.

Bottom one:
Oh sweet Jesus, I didn't know Ivysaurs were pervy.

On that Pikachu one:
*Eyes burn. Well, I don't exactly think it's female, check its tail.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
That is the fact the POINT of this thread. Which means this rather counts as SPAM.

Warning three, the Phantom Council has ruled out and the verdict is guilty. You ARE the weakest link, GOODBYE!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Since the pre-server move attachments are now broken, I'll repost my original Oak picture and toss in a new one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I always KNEW Oak was a perv... not Alex, but Prof. Oak in the Anime.

And James looks so weird in that first picture, but the thing that scares me the most is Jessie's large head.