• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Our worlds.......(Zelda RP)

This Will be in Hyrule or Lorule?

• Hyrule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
24 Years passed since the Events of a link Bettween worlds and Yuga is reborned Wanting revenge of link and reborn his master,You Will help him or Stop him?

This RP is Just PERFECT to the ones who really like The legend of Zelda but first read the rules

1.Follow the pokecharms RP Rules

2.You can't have items like majora's mask or the wind waker

3.If you pick a Image to show your charachter apparence Credit the artist

4.If you read all of This put "Meme" Down the form

Name:
Personality:
Race: (Goron,Zora something like This)
Items:
Crush: (Optional)

FINALLY, A ROLEPLAY BASED ON LEGEND OF ZELDA BUT NOT ON BREATH OF THE WILD BUT ON MY SECOND ONE!(My First Was ocarina Of Time 3d. 3rd Was Breath of The Wild.) Meme.
Name: Harris Gull
Appearance: Sorta Like Ravio, Except His Face is Revealed, Red Eyes, Peachy Skin, Big Nose.
Personality: Quirky, Funny, A Bit Annoying At Times. Cares About Money.
Race: (Goron, Zora something like This): Lorulean
Items: All of The Ravio Store Items, Plus Shields, And 2 of Ravio's Bracelets.
Crush: (Optional): None
He Is The Desendant of Ravio. Who Is Technically Lorule's version Of Link.

Last edited:
Aceppted! I Will post the Mine And too, maybe the people who are born in Lorule is called Lorulean

Name:Zenith
Apparence:Black hair with some red parts,White Pants,Green shirt,Green eyes,Blue jacket
Personality:Zenith is Very Relaxed and Calm,He can easily Be Scared and is Very Smart
Race:Hylian
Items:A Bow made of wood,Arrows,A Spear,Knight Shield,Knight Elm
Crush:Nah
Other:Is the Prince of Hyrule But he Hate This fact,And it's training to be Royal Guard capitain

Last edited: