• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS ORAS: Furfrou Shelter

Ever wish you could get Furfrou even though you do not have X or Y? Or just want to give one a new home? Then this is the thread for you. In my efforts to get a female Furfrou, I have wound up with a surplus of Furfrou.

Each Furfrou will be trained to level 10 and will be of the normal coat not the shiny coat. Nature is randomized and the majority of the current batch are male. I have a mild OCD with Pokemon in that they must have nicknames. If you want a specific name I will change it before the trade but I will not send a Furfrou named Furfrou unless you pick it as the nickname for whatever reason.

Pokemon Acceptable in Exchange:
  • Hoppip
  • Snubbull
  • Teddiursa
  • Horsey
  • Anorith
  • Huntail
  • Gorebyss
  • Snorunt
  • Mankey
  • Poliwhirl (with held waterstone if available)
  • Smoochum
  • Starly
  • Cranidos
  • Croagunk
  • Stunky
Truthfully I am open to negotiation but I will NOT accept a legendary in exchange for Furfrou. This isn't fair to you the recipient of the Furfrou. I do not accept Shiny Pokemon with exception to a shiny Furfrou as I find most of the palette swaps very unsatisfactory (I'd rather you didn't send shiny in the first place as they are rare to begin with and it feels unfair as well.),

I hope someone would like to give these Furfrou a new home ^-^

Last edited:
Ever wish you could get Furfrou even though you do not have X or Y? Then this is the thread for you. In my efforts to get a female Furfrou, I have wound up with a surplus of Furfrou.

Each Furfrou will be trained to level 10 and will be of the normal coat not the shiny coat. Nature is randomized and the majority of the current batch are male. I have a mild OCD with Pokemon in that they must have nicknames. If you want a specific name I will change it before the trade but I will not send a Furfrou named Furfrou unless you pick it as the nickname for whatever reason.

Pokemon Acceptable in Exchange:
  • Hoppip
  • Snubbull
  • Teddiursa
  • Horsey
  • Anorith
  • Huntail
  • Gorebyss
  • Snorunt
  • Mankey
  • Poliwhirl (with held waterstone is available)
  • Smoochum
  • Starly
  • Cranidos
  • Croagunk
  • Stunky
Truthfully I am open to negotiation but I will NOT accept a legendary in exchange for Furfrou. This isn't fair to you the recipient of the Furfrou.

I hope someone would like to give these Furfrou a new home ^-^
I have pokemon X but I would like to help out a Furfrou I can give a Starly, Smoochum, Anorith, Horsea or teddiursa which ever is desired most. I would like a female and would like to name the furfrou Frizzle

I have pokemon X but I would like to help out a Furfrou I can give a Starly, Smoochum, Anorith, Horsea or teddiursa which ever is desired most. I would like a female and would like to name the furfrou Frizzle
I am soooo sorry for the wait! Had some computer problems. It may take a while but I can definately get a female furfrou. So 'Frizzle' if you're still interested?

I am soooo sorry for the wait! Had some computer problems. It may take a while but I can definately get a female furfrou. So 'Frizzle' if you're still interested?
Yes plz and its ok my internets been acting up an stuff and i just got my school issued macbook and I'm surprised poke charms isn't blocked

Yes plz and its ok my internets been acting up an stuff and i just got my school issued macbook and I'm surprised poke charms isn't blocked
I finally got a female furfrou for you. When would be a good time to set up a trade date? Part of why it took so long was I had to start my game over due to data loss and had to get back to the point I could use the day care. It was Frizzle right (already named it such XD)