• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Second Try

I’m debating between two things. What do you guys think would be best for the story?

The excitement causes Elio to jump up and cheer, allowing the wound to open up and leaving the crew to find him a doctor, allowing @Barefoot_Kittens to join smoothly and we’d just push back boarding Koop’s ship.

Or Elio pretends he has a ship and boards Koop’s, though I’m not sure how we would introduce Oshiro after that...

I can also hold Oshi for a bit. If you guys want to do the ship idea- you could just meet Oshiro in the next town, where he's working as a doctor. I'm thinking about changing his personality almost completely (I'll edit his bio if I do). Or have him stowaway on the ship, like Koop said; it would make sense if he wants off the island that he would just catch the next ship. I'm good with either plan.

I can also hold Oshi for a bit. If you guys want to do the ship idea- you could just meet Oshiro in the next town, where he's working as a doctor. I'm thinking about changing his personality almost completely (I'll edit his bio if I do). Or have him stowaway on the ship, like Koop said; it would make sense if he wants off the island that he would just catch the next ship. I'm good with either plan.

Personally I'm a fan of the next town one reason being they stop off in town ,and see this amazing doctor helping all sorts of people.

Tge stowaway option seems good cause it would lead to funny reaction plus you can post sooner.

The choice is yours. Personally I like both options.

thoughts on Alarich having a wazamono grade frying pan? who would be crazy enough to make a frying pan(a really big frying pan) with that amount of quality?... thats a good question! Can Alarich get one later in the story?
I don’t think that the master sword smiths in Wano would make a non lethal frying pan... sorry. I’d be all for him just buying nicer ones though

right... but I assumed there might be a lower deck?

Edit: Is it okay if Alarich find's a big boar on the island as well as a bunch of fruit and vegetables?
@Hecotoro, Alarich won't be able to carry too much back on his own. Alarich will likely ask Zandia to help him carry food. He will probably ask her to carry fruit and vegetables while Alarich carries the big boar. Is that okay with you? If not he can make two trips...

Last edited:
right... but I assumed there might be a lower deck?

Edit: Is it okay if Alarich find's a big boar on the island as well as a bunch of fruit and vegetables?
@Hecotoro, Alarich won't be able to carry too much back on his own. Alarich will likely ask Zandia to help him carry food. He will probably ask her to carry fruit and vegetables while Alarich carries the big boar. Is that okay with you? If not he can make two trips...
There is a lower deck.

Sure enough, enraged shouts filled the air not too long a distance away, and Arcann unsheathed his black dagger, twirling it as he got into a battle stance, simply waiting.
Don’t know where these shouts came from, the only owner of the vessel was Aia.
The hull was an assortment of metal slabs held together by nuts and bolts where welding acted as an effective but unappealing substitute for waterproofing.

As Harphina strode aboard she took notice of an indent on the deck, from a cannonball, perhaps.

Aside from that, the ship's mast seemed held together by an additional iron pole that wrapped around it.
Sorry I should have specified better. Only the front of the hull is covered by metal and it’s only a single plate, the indent is in the shape of a rectangle big enough to stand on and the iron pole is hovering around the mast in a spiral. It’s my bad for not actually describing the looks of the ship.

Alright so there’s a lot more people now than I had expected so I haven’t been able to fully finish the character sheets for each enemy of the first arc, but I thought I’d give a brief overview of what I have so far. If anyone has ideas for an enemy and wants to create one that’d be great! Feel free to replace mine. Otherwise I have to rp for Elio and an enemy for every member of the crew (which I can do but that sounds exhausting xD).

• Elio- A giant with a gong-gong devil fruit that allows him to amplify his damage and stun things
  • Arcann- A large muscular man who uses a War axe and can throw it like a boomerang
  • Morgan- A man with two electric saws
  • Harphina- A lion fish fishman
  • Zandia/Alarich (I like the two as a team)- An archer with a perfume devil fruit

Alright made the edit to clarify his view of the ship.

Alright so there’s a lot more people now than I had expected so I haven’t been able to fully finish the character sheets for each enemy of the first arc, but I thought I’d give a brief overview of what I have so far. If anyone has ideas for an enemy and wants to create one that’d be great! Feel free to replace mine. Otherwise I have to rp for Elio and an enemy for every member of the crew (which I can do but that sounds exhausting xD).

• Elio- A giant with a gong-gong devil fruit that allows him to amplify his damage and stun things
  • Arcann- A large muscular man who uses a War axe and can throw it like a boomerang
  • Morgan- A man with two electric saws
  • Harphina- A lion fish fishman
  • Zandia/Alarich (I like the two as a team)- An archer with a perfume devil fruit

So I presume this is the giant and his crew? What if I have my marine character make an appearance? Is there anyone for her to possibly fight or do I simply have her appear but not partake in the actual fight.

Alright made the edit to clarify his view of the ship.

So I presume this is the giant and his crew? What if I have my marine character make an appearance? Is there anyone for her to possibly fight or do I simply have her appear but not partake in the actual fight.
Yes that’s the giant and the crew. I imagine she’d fight a combination of our crew and the other (kind of like smoker). I assume Elio would be her main target as the captain and she can be the one to give him his first bounty