• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Second Try

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
It looks like we found our monster trio xD
I'll agree that Ging is more of an animal like than human but with due time, the good old tlc (Tender Love and Care), and proper education... He can be the Usopp successor logia devil fruit (I was thinking something air based to help his sniping but we'll get there when that time comes) user that I want him to be if we get off the island on the pipe boat.... if that ever happens ;-;

Name: Elizabeth Winthrop
Epithet: Justine, The Vanguard of Hope
Bounty: N/A
Species: Human
Appearance: A woman of average or slightly below average height with dark skin and dark eyes along with short, light violet hair. Her face has a noticeable red burn scar across the right side of her face, hence why she wears a one sided purple mask with a mouth cover and eye hole to mask this. Along with white tape she wears around her arms which also were covered in burn scars along her slender but well built figure that has some muscle to it; especially around the legs. She wears a light green top covered by a silver shoulder jacket with matching green outline and a pair of black pants along with some sky blue boots with black outlines.
Personality: Someone with a very black and white view of the world, with a belief that those who are good need to be protected from those who'd commit evil. And she hammers this with the belief all pirates are evil and need to be brought to justice and is determined to do what it takes to help make a difference. Has a pure view of the Marine Code of Justice in that she very much cares about protecting innocents of those who'd do harm to them but her prejudice against pirates may at times cloud her thinking. She is very headstrong and has a resolve matched by view which makes her equally stubborn but also admirable to a degree.
Affiliations: The Navy
Role: Petty Officer (Or crew member of a captain ship)
Weapons: A pair of boots that possess retractable blades along the heel that are razor sharp and crafted of strong metal. Allowing her to use them to trade blows with typical swords as she works them with a modified kickboxing style to act as a most unorthodox swordswoman. Has other standard survival items such as a compass and miniature scope to help her during day to day operations.
Devil Fruit: N/A
Home Island: Birth Island, East Blue
Backstory: The daughter of a respected noble along East Blue and heir to the Winthrop family, Elizabeth enjoyed the beauty of the open ocean and always desired to be like those great heroes of the Navy who helped to protect the seas. During her travels she met a young local who seemed distant from any family or relatives named Matt Morgan and the two struck an odd friendship; shared by their mutual love of adventure and desires to explore the sea. Her positive if not cheerful demeanor took a turn when tragedy struck, as a vile pirate crew sacked her family's cruise ship during a trip to sea and set everything ablaze. Her parents were stripped of their items, tortured and killed before Elizabeth's eyes and she was left to perish in the fire. She managed to survive, but her face and arms suffered with scars that would have left her for dead had she not drifted out to an island where a local doctor nursed her back to health. Her arms became scarred and useless for combat, but she refused to let those pirates rob her of her dream on top of everything else and adopted the name Justine as she grew a new found revenge and vowed to make all pirates pay for their crimes as she began to train with her legs eager to prove herself and one day reach the top of the Navy in spite of her condition.
Other: Is afraid of cats, but loves dogs. To an almost obsessive degree.
Yay our first marine! Accepted!

I'll agree that Ging is more of an animal like than human but with due time, the good old tlc (Tender Love and Care), and proper education... He can be the Usopp successor logia devil fruit (I was thinking something air based to help his sniping but we'll get there when that time comes) user that I want him to be if we get off the island on the pipe boat.... if that ever happens ;-;
Giving Ging a proper education huh?

Elio and harphina remind me of Yusuke and Keiko from Yu Yu Hakusho...
4fcbd628780f731600904707476436c4.gif

The Marine Crew is more or less directly relative to the Pirate crew, so they should be able to give the Pirates some trouble in terms of combat.

Makes enough sense. When would be the ideal time for her to make her debut to things?
Not for now I presume. I don't think Marines play a big role in any of the upcoming arcs. In fact, I think the next few arcs are more settling into business with the crew and actually getting some semblance of teamwork and a structure in place.

The Marine Crew is more or less directly relative to the Pirate crew, so they should be able to give the Pirates some trouble in terms of combat.

Not for now I presume. I don't think Marines play a big role in any of the upcoming arcs. In fact, I think the next few arcs are more settling into business with the crew and actually getting some semblance of teamwork and a structure in place.

True, but I still want her to show up a bit early to establish her if nothing else. A bit of build up before she makes direct contact with us in the world of the RP.

Yo I made a character

Name
: Porcelain Elio
Epithet: Isekunt
Bounty: $He prefers Charmin Ultra
Appearance: Bronze Elio's long-lost twin brother stands at about 6’0 and has defined muscle (around Luffy’s level). If Elio's eyes are deep royal blue, Porcelain's are a shallow peasant blue⁠—they're dead and jaded like the eyes of someone who'd seen all the world has to offer, or spent too much time beating off in the front of the computer screen. His scraggly white hair that always blows in the wind? Falls over those zombie eyes like a scared civilian running from the undead apocalypse⁠—not giving them any space. Yeah, that comparison makes no sense. Think of it like some pasty seaweed that crumples over his dead-fish eyeballs. That a clearer picture? Good. Porcelain doesn't give enough of a fuck to comb it anymore because he's been in so many parallel universes where neat hair is considered ugly and ugly hair is considered neat, then back to normal, then back again, then to a world where you're uncool unless you have a mohawk, so he just does whatever with it nowadays. Good thing⁠ he still wears clothes, but they're a really filthy white shirt, holed socks, and torn black jeans, since he's attracted so much unwanted attention during his interdimensional travels that he'd rather look like the most unassuming character possible. He also always wears a white bracelet beaded with porcelain skulls on his right wrist.
Personality: He varies his personality just to keep things interesting. Since he's always starting life in a new world, he roleplays a different character each time. If he ends up in another world with broken powers, he'll be a villainous overlord who wreaks destruction on the land until someone strong enough rises to kick his ass and sends him into the next universe, or he gets bored. If he finds himself powerless, he'll still wreak destruction by stealing or something... so he's still a cunt. The harems that occasionally form around him like some anime protagonist would beg to differ, though; one time he entered a new dimension with 10 girlfriends from the previous one. Anyway, Porcelain's a guy who wears many masks... but at heart, he's an empty, emotionless shell of a man who can't genuinely feel anything, or develop long-lasting bonds, because eventually his uncontrollable power will tear open a wormhole before him, whisk him away, and destroy the previous life he'd built. It doesn't show, but Elio's peripatetic brother is deeply afraid that he'll never get a grip on his ability and truly exist among others.
Affiliations: Found himself in the Demon Slayer universe and became Upper Moon One... by mooning everyone below him. Lol.
Role: play
Weapons: Knives, swords, whatever power he's granted upon crossing over into a new realm, anything he can ahold of. He's also gay and can't keep his hands to himself, so I don't know if unsuspecting dudes' butts count. Probably, since in his vast experience he's learned to make a weapon out of virtually anything.
Devil Fruit
Name
: Yu-Yu No Mi (You, you! No, me!)
Description: The Yu-Yu No Mi is a fruit that mimics an ordinary apple, but some of its skin is peeled off in the pattern of a swirl that spans it from top to bottom... Did you know that One Piece is secretly homophobic? Fruit is slang for gay people and devils go to Hell, so "Devil Fruit" is Eiichiro Oda's way of telling gays to burn for all eternity. The title of the show is an irony because homosexuals won't be making it out in One Piece.
Type: Forbidden
Powers: I know I've said this before in ten different ways, but wormholes randomly open up and suck Porcelain into another plane of existence. And that's the most excruciating thing, because while Porcelain likes getting sucked, he'd rather have his own hole opened up than some unexpected distortion in space.
Weaknesses: He sometimes lacks the will to fight, and he may find himself considerably weak in a new universe.
How it was acquired: Some trader unknowingly sold it to his home island, thinking it was a regular fruit. Then it got mixed up with some apples in the kitchen...
Techniques:
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And if I had an apple for every power Porcelain could possibly end up with, I'd keep the doctor away for a million years.
  • So he normally (if he feels like it, anyway) fights with swords, knives, guns, raw physical strength, and anything that can make his enemy uncomfortable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). He's perfected that last art to a T, because he's endured so much mind-numbing, incomprehensible shit that nothing throws him off anymore.
Home Island: Home Island? Is that what you call home plate if you're playing baseball on the beach for whatever reason? He ain't at Mount Piku, that's for sure, because he's now a homeless world-drifter.

Backstory: When Porcelain and Elio were but newborn babes, their babysitter scoured the house looking for some apples to mush into puree. Elio had already eaten, but if she didn't find something fast, poor 'Celain would go hungry. Thankfully she found the Yu-Yu No Mi lying somewhere in the kitchen and pulped it into baby food. Porce ate it happily, but the next day... he disappeared without a trace, the child having been transported to another world where his foster parents found him in the woods and assumed he'd been abandoned. They took him in... but eventually he vanished from there too. As he grew up, living in one world only to have it taken from him, he lost all sense of purpose, though there's a quiet resolve to gain control of his power somewhere deep inside him. He's scoured countless dimensions in search of knowledge that could help him further this goal while keeping his true feelings to himself, since no one would believe his story and looked at him like he was crazy. Sometimes he refers to himself in the third person and writes detailed character bios to release his bottled emotions; in fact, he's actually writing this right now but he's scrambling to finish before the rift appears and-
You don’t have to xD I was kidding
Yeah, I was kidding too, Mango. Was just bored and didn't feel like going to bed.

I'll start on my Demon Slayer post at some point, it'll likely be a long one as Pearlan's usually are. Clearly procrastinating on those other RP projects I had planned XD
I'll make her a first m8
First m8?
First mate is keyword for lesbian ship and kyuu's saying Harphina will make Liz her bitch

Because pirate ships aren't everything.
Also I’m not sure there would conveniently be some massive tubes just lying around. Did a giant throw out his broken pipes there or something?
Don't know if anyone's proposed a working solution yet, but a giant cargo ship could've easily shipwrecked and washed the massive tubes ashore.

Or here's another direction we could go. The tubes literally fall out of the sky! Let's say there's some distant battle or war going on, maybe involving an Emperor or a Warlord or someone else powerful, and whole burning ships, tubes, miscellaneous debris are sent flying across the ocean. That's how devastating the fallout is. It seems like a bullshit move now, but there's a great way to tie it back when we finally face this Warlord and get to the heart of the battlefield or something.

Last edited:
Yo I made a character

Name
Appearance: Bronze Elio's long-lost twin brother stands at about 6’0 and has defined muscle (around Luffy’s level). If Elio's eyes are deep royal blue, Porcelain's are a shallow peasant blue⁠—they're dead and jaded like the eyes of someone who'd seen all the world has to offer, or spent too much time beating off in the front of the computer screen. His scraggly white hair that always blows in the wind? Falls over those zombie eyes like a scared civilian running from the undead apocalypse⁠—not giving them any space. Yeah, that simile makes no sense. Think of it like some pasty seaweed that crumples over his dead-fish eyeballs. That a clearer picture? Good. Porcelain doesn't give enough of a fuck to comb it anymore because he's been in so many parallel universes where neat hair is considered ugly and ugly hair is considered neat, then back to normal, then back again, then to a world where you're uncool unless you have a mohawk, so he just does whatever with it nowadays. Good thing⁠ he still wears clothes, but they're a really filthy white shirt, holed socks, and torn black jeans, since he's attracted so much unwanted attention during his interdimensional travels that he'd rather look like the most unassuming character possible. He also always wears a white bracelet beaded with porcelain skulls on his right wrist.
Personality: He varies his personality just to keep things interesting. Since he's always starting life in a new world, he roleplays a different character each time. If he ends up in another world with broken powers, he'll be a villainous overlord who wreaks destruction on the land until someone strong enough rises to kick his ass and sends him into the next universe, or he gets bored. If he finds himself powerless, he'll still wreak destruction by stealing or something... so he's still a cunt. The harems that occasionally form around him like some anime protagonist would beg to differ, though; one time he entered a new dimension with 10 girlfriends from the previous one. Anyway, Porcelain's a guy who wears many masks... but at heart, he's an empty, emotionless shell of a man who can't genuinely feel anything, or develop long-lasting bonds, because eventually his uncontrollable power will tear open a wormhole before him, whisk him away, and destroy the previous life he'd built. It doesn't show, but Elio's peripatetic brother is deeply afraid that he'll never get a grip on his ability and truly exist among others.
Affiliations: Found himself in the Demon Slayer universe and became Upper Moon One... by mooning everyone below him. Lol.
Weapons: Knives, swords, whatever power he's granted upon crossing over into a new realm, anything he can ahold of. He's also gay and can't keep his hands to himself, so I don't know if unsuspecting dudes' butts count. Probably, since in his vast experience he's learned to make a weapon out of virtually anything.
Devil Fruit
Name
Description: The Yu-Yu No Mi is a fruit that mimics an ordinary apple, but some of its skin is peeled off in the pattern of a swirl that spans it from top to bottom... Did you know that One Piece is secretly homophobic? Fruit is slang for gay people and devils go to Hell, so "Devil Fruit" is Eiichiro Oda's way of telling gays to burn for all eternity. The title of the show is an irony because homosexuals won't be making it out in One Piece.
Type: Paramecia
Powers: I know I've said this before in ten different ways, but wormholes randomly open up and suck Porcelain into another plane of existence. And that's the most excruciating thing, because while Porcelain likes getting sucked, he'd rather have his own hole opened up than some unexpected distortion in space.
Weaknesses: He sometimes lacks the will to fight, and he may find himself considerably weak in a new universe.
How it was acquired: Some trader unknowingly sold it to his home island, thinking it was a regular fruit. Then it got mixed up with some apples in the kitchen...
Techniques:
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And if had an apple for every power Porcelain could possibly end up with, I'd keep the doctor away for a million years.
  • So he normally (if he feels like it, anyway) fights with swords, knives, guns, raw physical strength, and anything that can make his enemy uncomfortable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). He's perfected that last art to a T, because he's endured so much mind-numbing, incomprehensible shit that nothing throws him off anymore.
Home Island: Home Island? Is that what you call home plate if you're playing beach baseball? He ain't at Mount Piku, that's for sure, because he's now a homeless world-drifter.

Backstory: When Porcelain and Elio were but newborn babes, their babysitter scoured the house looking for some apples to mush into puree. Elio had already eaten, but if she didn't find something fast, poor 'Celain would go hungry. Thankfully she found the Yu-Yu No Mi lying somewhere in the kitchen and pulped it into baby food. Porce ate it happily, but the next day... he disappeared without a trace, the child having been transported to another world where his foster parents found him in the woods and assumed he'd been abandoned. They took him in... but eventually he vanished from there too. As he grew up, living in one world only to have it taken from him, he lost all sense of purpose, though there's a quiet resolve to gain control of his power somewhere deep inside him. He's scoured countless dimensions in search of knowledge that could help him further this goal while keeping his true feelings to himself, since no one would believe his story and looked at him like he was crazy. Sometimes he refers to himself in the third person and writes detailed character bios to release his bottled emotions; in fact, he's actually writing this right now, but he's scrambling to finish before the rift appears and-

Yeah, I was kidding too, Mango. Was just bored and didn't feel like going to bed.

I'll start on my Demon Slayer post at some point, it'll likely be a long one as Pearlan's usually are. Clearly procrastinating on those other RP projects I had planned XD

First mate is keyword for lesbian ship and kyuu's saying Harphina will make Liz her bitch

Don't know if anyone's proposed a working solution yet, but a giant cargo ship could've easily shipwrecked and washed the massive tubes ashore.

Or here's another direction we could go. The tubes literally fall out of the sky! Let's say there's some distant battle or war going on, maybe involving an Emperor or a Warlord or someone else powerful, and whole burning ships, tubes, miscellaneous debris are sent flying across the ocean. That's how devastating the fallout is. It seems like a bullshit move now, but there's a great way to tie it back when we finally face this Warlord and get to the heart of the battlefield or something.
Why do you hurt me like this? I was so excited. Now you have to make a character or I will forever hate you

Yo I made a character

Name
Appearance: Bronze Elio's long-lost twin brother stands at about 6’0 and has defined muscle (around Luffy’s level). If Elio's eyes are deep royal blue, Porcelain's are a shallow peasant blue⁠—they're dead and jaded like the eyes of someone who'd seen all the world has to offer, or spent too much time beating off in the front of the computer screen. His scraggly white hair that always blows in the wind? Falls over those zombie eyes like a scared civilian running from the undead apocalypse⁠—not giving them any space. Yeah, that comparison makes no sense. Think of it like some pasty seaweed that crumples over his dead-fish eyeballs. That a clearer picture? Good. Porcelain doesn't give enough of a fuck to comb it anymore because he's been in so many parallel universes where neat hair is considered ugly and ugly hair is considered neat, then back to normal, then back again, then to a world where you're uncool unless you have a mohawk, so he just does whatever with it nowadays. Good thing⁠ he still wears clothes, but they're a really filthy white shirt, holed socks, and torn black jeans, since he's attracted so much unwanted attention during his interdimensional travels that he'd rather look like the most unassuming character possible. He also always wears a white bracelet beaded with porcelain skulls on his right wrist.
Devil Fruit
Name
Type: Paramecia
Techniques:
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And if had an apple for every power Porcelain could possibly end up with, I'd keep the doctor away for a million years.
Home Island: Home Island? Is that what you call home plate if you're playing beach baseball? He ain't at Mount Piku, that's for sure, because he's now a homeless world-drifter.

Backstory: When Porcelain and Elio were but newborn babes, their babysitter scoured the house looking for some apples to mush into puree. Elio had already eaten, but if she didn't find something fast, poor 'Celain would go hungry. Thankfully she found the Yu-Yu No Mi lying somewhere in the kitchen and pulped it into baby food. Porce ate it happily, but the next day... he disappeared without a trace, the child having been transported to another world where his foster parents found him in the woods and assumed he'd been abandoned. They took him in... but eventually he vanished from there too. As he grew up, living in one world only to have it taken from him, he lost all sense of purpose, though there's a quiet resolve to gain control of his power somewhere deep inside him. He's scoured countless dimensions in search of knowledge that could help him further this goal while keeping his true feelings to himself, since no one would believe his story and looked at him like he was crazy. Sometimes he refers to himself in the third person and writes detailed character bios to release his bottled emotions; in fact, he's actually writing this right now, but he's scrambling to finish before the rift appears and-

Too bad Porcelain Elio didn't get the dick-dick no mi fruit...

Why do you hurt me like this? I was so excited. Now you have to make a character or I will forever hate you
Hehehe. Maybe in the distant future. For now I'll just, uh, sit back and sail the ocean that is your RP without disrupting the flow myself, if you catch my drift? I had to let that out though, since there's no way you would've accepted a character named "Porcelain Elio" no matter how un-ridiculous I made him. >:D

Pretty sure it is, unless somebody decides to really get on Morgan's bad side. But for now he is just trying to get some info from the captain here.
*Deleted half-post doing exactly that*

Captain is too strong a word though. I'm not sure if Elio's managed to get a single person to agree to join his crew yet xD I think Alarich said yes? Harphina rejected him twice, though that should change soon enough, and the only other person I remember him talking to is the —errr, rabid one.

*Deleted half-post doing exactly that*

Captain is too strong a word though. I'm not sure if Elio's managed to get a single person to agree to join his crew yet xD I think Alarich said yes? Harphina rejected him twice, though that should change soon enough, and the only other person I remember him talking to is the —errr, rabid one.

I'm going off Morgan's POV and his POV alone. I don't grant him knowledge of what has happened before he saw it, all he saw was a large group of people fighting slavers then this guy announce himself as captain so he is making assumptions. Kinda overestimating Elio's position in truth