• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Second Try

A pervert doctor would be such a good character xD. A medical expert but nobody asks for help because they always request that they strip
Huh. Didn't know you liked pervy stuff too. I always thought you were the straight man.
Home Island: Stellar's Harbour

So that's how she's avoided perverts all this time. A biomechanical abomination with armblades comes around just to ban them.
@E.K.A.N.S. any interest in One Piece or a position as a pervy doctor on a ship with one voluptuous seal woman, and the one odd-ball who fantasizes about her?
Though I'm technically involved in only one RP right now (two if you count Strange Lights, where we can post whenever we want), I'm already planning to join like three others I just haven't written bios for. So I'd be pretty packed if I added this. That might be a problem when school starts in a month, and it might be last year all over again when I got busy, dropped all my RPs, they died all at once, and I disappeared for 7 months. Wouldn't want to do that to you guys. I also dislike One Piece, and Naruto... maybe because they're clusterfucks? Dunno. But if I read the RP over and involuntarily started picturing how I could fit into the story, then I couldn't stop myself from joining. That's usually how it happens.

Before I even consider it though, I have a question. We're on an island, so we have to think about how we'll survive. What'll we eat? Fish? Fruits? Leaves? Berries?
As she struggled to displace her assaulter, she felt her foot slam against something hard, and cylindrical. Definitely the stiffest piece of wood she'd ever felt.
Never mind, Harphina's found some nuts.​

Geez, first few post and there is already an abundance of fanservice slapstick, just hope there won't be an overflow of these, too much fanservice was half the reason I lost interest in Fairy Tail.

What will it take to convince you?”
Stop accidentally sexually assaulting her I assume is one.

Also Elio is a dense idiot, not trying to be rude just pointing out the obvious character trait.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Remember: Discussion threads are for discussion of the RP and things relevant to the RP. They are not for random discussions about unrelated matters and random animu. Keep that for private messages.

Assorted SPAM removed.

Good grief, one of these days I really need to set up a mandatory reading thread about basic blasted forum etiquette, too many people seem to be under the impression forums are like discord servers...

Last edited:
@ThAtGuY101 what kind of fishman is Alarich? I’m assuming some sort of shark

I took some inspiration from kuroobi and a little from arlong. I would have to say he's a tiger shark. (on the count of his tiger like stripes). He also has a lot of "humany" looking features like the two fish-men I mentioned earlier (kuroobi and arlong)
01kuroobi.jpg

ilqq7wb4t9111.png

Hey guys, due to some personal differences that we were unable to resolve in a conversation between myself and Koop, I’ve made the decision that he will not be continuing in this rp with us.

Unfortunately, with @Spoiled Bread looking like they are not active and Koop’s character being the best other option to gain the means of a ship, we’re going to have to come up with other ideas. Anyone have any suggestions as to how our crew could acquire a ship?

What kind of story are we going to go on? will it take any similarities to the anime or its own original spin off?

Edit: I hope you don't mind if I edited Alarich's age down from 22 to 18... I wanted him to be within the same age range as the others.

Last edited:
My feelings have been hurt as @Mango137 didn't tag me. I never make bios that detailed and haven't seen One Piece soooo it's gonna take a while. I'm open for ideas to get started though. Female or male? Human or some other sexually attractive animal breed? Help me out guys, I'm making your navigator.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@JPSomeone doesn't Ging have the stolen boat?
ugh... is the ship that @JPSomeone capable of carrying all of them? they could temporarily use it to get off the island ,and possibly find somewhere like a dock or other place to find a ship they can just switch to.
Maybe! We can do something like the small boat luffy and Zoro used for awhile (obviously a little bigger) and then get a ship as a thanks or something later on
If you asked me to describe the boat I'd say it was about as big as the boat luffy gained at the end of the arc when they met Usopp.

And I'm sorry to hear that Koop couldn't join.

What kind of story are we going to go on? will it take any similarities to the anime or its own original spin off?

Edit: I hope you don't mind if I edited Alarich's age down from 22 to 18... I wanted him to be within the same age range as the others.
Sorry I just saw this. I wouldn’t have changed the age but that’s your call! In one piece there’s a little more variety in ages and I kinda like that. I actually have a pretty solid idea for the first main enemy. They’ll accidentally dock on an island under the control of a pirate crew whose captain is a man eating giant that has been oppressing the island. Maybe one of the crew gets kidnapped and it turns into a rescue mission.

Catching up on one piece is going to be hard... I stopped watching it some time after they got chopper and later on watched the thriller bark arc so theres a lot of stuff I'll be confused or don't know about. For starters haki... also I had no idea the straw hat crew had a shark man. I have no clue when frankie or that hand lady(can't remember her name) joined...

Catching up on one piece is going to be hard... I stopped watching it some time after they got chopper and later on watched the thriller bark arc so theres a lot of stuff I'll be confused or don't know about. For starters haki... also I had no idea the straw hat crew had a shark man. I have no clue when frankie or that hand lady(can't remember her name) joined...
It’s alright! We won’t get to that point for quite some time (but Robin, the hand lady, and Frankie are both there for thriller bark xD) are you committing to the age change?

Yeah... it just seemed weird a 22 year old agreeing to work for a 17 year old... no offense of course.

I always thought usopp and chopper looked funny ,but then they created frankie... he's kinda cool I guess...

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
No worries! I should’ve been more clear. It’s hard describing semi invisible waves flowing through the air though so I’m just gonna say waves from now on.

I’m excited for Ging! He seems like he'll just be like Usopp with comic relief
Alright, I think my post fits the description of what your talking about. Now I'm gonna make the post about accepting the food. Also I like your character too. Especially when it interacts with Kyu's character xd