• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Second Try

What's Alarich having, Zandia's toes? Bad joke, sorry.
Human got funky with a monkey mink and the human genes dominated over the mink's xD
Was Monkey-Dick Luffy her father though?

Name: Jericho Lollipopcock
Epithet: Jeri, Eric, Jerrick, Jerichode, Dr. Chode
Bounty: $110
Species: Human
Appearance: With the smoky hair of a withering man whose once-striking black locks caught every bit of dust as they aged, Jericho doesn't have a mote of life left in his 6'1" frame. His half-lidded eyes are dry, dead, and tired with prominent dark circles, while scruff jumps the edges of his defeated face and retreats under his chin. His white lab coat, brown dress shoes, jeans, and collared shirt are redeeming touches of sophistication that complement his unkempt appearance and give him the appeal of a nonchalant, messy but attractive man.
Personality: Jericho is renowned throughout his land and those surrounding it for his medical skills, but the reputation exhausts him more than it fulfills him. He's deadpan, overworked, and persistently bored, taking frequent, solitary strolls by the ocean and looking out into the distance, hoping for a nice change of pace. But his unassuming demeanor hides a sinister perversion, and he prefers his patients wear as little as the emotionless expression on his face. When he's staring at the sea he's actually thinking of pirate booty, and the "nice change of pace" he seeks refers to the heightened beating of his heart and increased throbbing of his... Fuck you, I'm not finishing this sentence. Thought the lewd doc was gonna be some cringy, drooling creep who can't mask his desires? Dude, he's a licensed professional.
Affiliations: N/A
Role: Doctor
Weapons: Chains, whips, rope, and shackles. And Hardened Beads, but unlike Matt Morgan's, his are between his legs. Nah... I'm just fucking with ya; he carries a machete with a Seastone finish, a gift from a wealthy client.​
Devil Fruit
Name:
Maimu-Maimu No Mi (Mime-Mime Fruit)
Description: A white strawberry with black teardrops for seeds.
Type: Paramecia
Powers: With the movement of his limbs and the force of his mind, he's able to produce invisible walls in the air.
Weaknesses: Few offensive techniques. While Jericho can trap foes and make them collide into unseen panels, he relies more on the opponent to damage him- or herself.
How it was acquired: A gift from a shadowed benefactor related to a patient he'd treated.
Techniques:
  • Splash- Dr. Chode's splash is a lot different from Elio's, and it isn't an oar that he's swinging... No, what he's shaking are his legs as he runs on air, the indiscernible tiles his foothold.
  • Block- By raising his hand, he summons a giant, unseen wall that negates attacks and projects multiple layers beyond the initial manifestation if needed. Variations of this depend on how he positions himself; if he's facing threats from opposite directions, he can extend both his arms and stop them at once.
  • Guillotine- His only move that's purely offensive, Jericho envisions a panel, rotates it horizontally, and sends it flying imperceptibly at his enemies with more than enough force to slice their heads off.
  • Maximum Security- Shapes an impregnable box around his target to contain them at the conclusion of a fight. In the heat of battle, which does not allow him that opportunity, he fashions the closed cube from where he's standing and kicks it toward foes, or designs it with a wide-open door that catches them like a bucket.
Home Island: Sugarvag Island
Backstory: He'd lived a pretty sheltered existence until the death of his parents from a mysterious illness, which caused the listless child prodigy with nowhere to apply his skills to commit himself to medicine and cure the disease. The passing years eroded his confidence and convinced him that it was impossible, and the professed man of science gradually descended into the depths of folklore, poring over whatever banned texts he could get ahold of. That was when he learned of the eight Forbidden Fruits, a fabled fourth class of Devil Fruits whose power bent the very rules of reality. There was one that raised the dead, another that stripped the Earth of its oceans and amassed them into a behemoth with the user at its core, a third that allowed travel between worlds, and many more. They were nothing more than legends, but Jericho resolved he'd find the crop that revived the deceased. His day job gave him problems of its own, however. A nobleman came to see him one day, and when Dr. Chode asked him to strip, he charged him $100. Jericho refused to pay and told the man to get off his high horse, adding that charging his doctor money to see his naked body made him look like a prostitute. The next day Jeri saw a wanted poster with his name and a $110 bounty, 100 for the display and 10 for calling him a whore. Bi the way... he's bisexual.

In conclusion, he's a defensive character, because you should always use protection. But if you find this bio offensive, I don't know what to say.

Also...
@Mango137 As of this moment Porcelain Elio is no longer a joke and I'd like you to accept him. The only thing that's remotely objectionable is Elio having a long-lost twin brother. Trust me. You and I both know I know what I'm doing. ;)

Last edited:
What's Alarich having, Zandia's toes? Bad joke, sorry.

Was Monkey-Dick Luffy her father though?

Name: Jericho Lollipopcock
Epithet: Jeri, Eric, Jerrick, Jerichode, Dr. Chode
Bounty: $110
Appearance: With the smoky hair of a withering man whose once-striking black locks caught every bit of dust as they aged, Jericho doesn't have a mote of life left in his 6'1" frame. His half-lidded eyes are dry, dead, and tired with prominent dark circles, while scruff jumps the edges of his defeated face and retreats under his chin. His white lab coat, brown dress shoes, jeans, and collared shirt are redeeming touches of sophistication that complement his unkempt appearance and give him the appeal of a nonchalant, messy but attractive man.
Personality: Jericho is renowned throughout his land and those surrounding it for his medical skills, but the reputation exhausts him more than it fulfills him. He's deadpan, overworked, and persistently bored, taking frequent, solitary strolls by the ocean and looking out into the distance, hoping for a nice change of pace. But his unassuming demeanor hides a sinister perversion, and he prefers his patients wear as little as the emotionless expression on his face. When he's staring at the sea he's actually thinking of pirate booty, and the "nice change of pace" he seeks refers to the heightened beating of his heart and increased throbbing of his... Fuck you, I'm not finishing this sentence. Thought the lewd doc was gonna be some cringy, drooling creep who can't mask his desires? Dude, he's a licensed professional.
Weapons: Chains, whips, rope, and shackles. And Hardened Beads, but unlike Matt Morgan's, his are between his legs. Nah... I'm just fucking with ya; he carries a machete with a Seastone finish, a gift from a wealthy client.​
Devil Fruit
Name:
Maimu-Maimu No Mi (Mime-Mime Fruit)
Description: A white strawberry with black teardrops for seeds.
Type: Paramecia
Powers: With the movement of his limbs and the force of his mind, he's able to produce invisible walls in the air.
Weaknesses: Few offensive techniques. While Jericho can trap foes and make them collide into unseen panels, he relies more on the opponent to damage him- or herself.
How it was acquired: A gift from a shadowed benefactor related to a patient he'd treated.
Techniques:
  • Splash- Dr. Chode's splash is a lot different from Elio's, and it isn't an oar that he's swinging... No, what he's shaking are his legs as he runs on air, the indiscernible tiles his foothold.
  • Block- By raising his hand, he summons a giant, unseen wall that negates attacks and projects multiple layers beyond the initial manifestation if needed. Variations of this depend on how he positions himself; if he's facing threats from opposite directions, he can extend both his arms and stop them at once.
  • Guillotine- His only move that's purely offensive, Jericho envisions a panel, rotates it horizontally, and sends it flying imperceptibly at his enemies with more than enough force to slice their heads off.
  • Maximum Security- Shapes an impregnable box around his target to contain them at the conclusion of a fight. In the heat of battle, which does not allow him that opportunity, he fashions the closed cube from where he's standing and kicks it toward foes, or designs it with a wide-open door that catches them like a bucket.
Home Island: Sugarvag Island
Backstory: He'd lived a pretty sheltered existence until the death of his parents from a mysterious illness, which caused the listless child prodigy with nowhere to apply his skills to commit himself to medicine and cure the disease. The passing years eroded his confidence and convinced him that it was impossible, and the professed man of science gradually descended into the depths of folklore, poring over whatever banned texts he could get ahold of. That was when he learned of the eight Forbidden Fruits, a fabled fourth class of Devil Fruits whose power bent the very rules of reality. There was one that raised the dead, another that stripped the Earth of its oceans and amassed them into a behemoth with the user at its core, a third that allowed travel between worlds, and many more. They were nothing more than legends, but Jericho resolved he'd find the crop that revived the deceased. His day job gave him problems of its own, however. A nobleman came to see him one day, and when Dr. Chode asked him to strip, he charged him $100. Jericho refused to pay and told the man to get off his high horse, adding that charging his doctor money to see his naked body made him look like a prostitute. The next day Jeri saw a wanted poster with his name and a $110 bounty, 100 for the display and 10 for calling him a whore. Bi the way... he's bisexual.

In conclusion, he's a defensive character, because you should always use protection. But if you find this bio offensive, I don't know what to say.

Also...
@Mango137 As of this moment Porcelain Elio is no longer a joke and I'd like you to accept him. The only thing that's remotely objectionable is Elio having a long-lost twin brother. Trust me. You and I both know I know what I'm doing. ;)
Yay you did it!!!! Accepted of course! I’ll dm you more about porcelain if you’re serious

Really? I thought she wasn't getting one until later on.

what kind of ability would she have anyways?

Monkī/モンキー
Monkī Monkī no mi? (monkey devil fruit)

Daien/大猿
Daien Daien no mi? (big monkey devil fruit)

Well it’s up to Alarich to decide... perhaps she just ate a completely useless one
I'll go ahead and let hecotoro decide. Its quite possible Alarich just mistaken it for an average fruit ,but also possible it simply is an average fruit...

Well I mean you can if you want, but I feel like a monkey fruit would be redundant xD
Maybe... Yet not the opposite of an improvement...
tumblr_nww4gaJroP1u7487lo1_400.gifv

Name: Oshiro Kunimya
Epithet: N/A
Bounty: 0
Appearance: Oshiro has fairly tanned skin, a smooth, caramel, upper-class type of skin. He stands about a head shorter than average at 5'8 and has a slender build. While no actually muscle bulges from any part of his body, he's athletically built and naturally lean. A clean, youthful face supports Oshiro round features. Though a button-like nose and high cheeks bones gives the young man an almost pretty appearance, his crazed eyes and exotic grin quickly draw away from that fact. Oshiro's thin lips are often curled into a wiry smirk, exhibiting whenever a less than nice idea pops into his head. Oshiro's eyes are bright and cat-like, a fiery shade of orange that glows no matter how bright it is outside. Thin eyebrows give away his mood, curling into dramatic expressions whenever he thinks of something. Oshiro's hair is a pale shade of green, sea foam green at the base which gradually turns into a mint pigment at the tips. His hair is well trimmed, but always messy- with the sides neatly shaven while the longer top splays out in every direction.
Personality: Oshiro is a classic attention-seeker in some ways, though his lack of general emotions makes him a bit hard to get to know. Oshi truly enjoys being the center of attention, he's the type of guy who you wouldn't bring places out of fear of him making a scene. He'll jump at almost any moment to show off his skills, up until the point where he feels like its a burden at least. He's really bad at sitting still... really, really bad. If there isn't something in front of him Oshiro will find something to do. He likes to experiment and poke at carcasses- perhaps his least attractive trait. The young male is fairly intelligent- but he thinks he is way smarter than he actually is. He loves to voice his opinions- which you can;t convince him are wrong. Despite his loud and dramatic attitude, Oshiro is a fairly shut off person. When not pointing to something else or creating chaos, he doesn't particularly enjoy spending time with or getting to know other people, and he usually had a blank face unless he's doing something fun. One admirable quality that the young-man possesses is tenacity like no other. He almost always gets his way- and never once has he bent at the will of others. Though not particularly strong, Oshiro's strong pride can keep him on hiss feet for an hour more than he should be while being absolutely pummeled by an opponent twice his size. Though not much of a team-player, Oshi takes pride in his work. And when given a part to play, he always does it to his very best- or at least he does it tremendously well until it gets boring. Oshiro is particularly found of his skills as a doctor, which he had been praised over since a young age, but he hates doing what other people tell him- and will often refuse patients if he feels they are taking him for granted.
Affiliations: Formerly a doctor for a small crew of pirates- currently not affiliated with anyone
Weapons: Oshiro weilds a thick, banana shaped piece of wood that many know as a boomerang. His boomerang is fairly large, about 16 inches from one tip to the other. It is made from dark red wood, sanded and polished, and sports a leather pad in the middle that makes it easier for Oshi to wield. Oshiro also carries a flash dial, which he acquired through a most particular trade. Though not exactly purposed for offensive combat, the young pirate will occasionally use his secret-weapon to get out of sticky situations.
Techniques: Never even officially engaging in a fight before, Oshiro doesn't have any constant 'techniques'
Home Island: Rakesh, North Blue Region
Backstory: Oshiro grew up in a fairly populated port town, his family was wealthy but busy and he had a fairly normal life. The boy always had a lust for thrill and tended to get himself into trouble growing up, both his parents worked leaving Oshiro to run recklessly through the city most of the time. Oshi was the kid who the other kids would gather around to watch him do daringly stupid things, but he never was much fond of keeping friends around. Oshiro had one particular quirk as a kid that was almost concerning. He loved to play doctor. Often poking dead things, or performing surgery on his toys- Oshiro's fascination with the body slowly became a talent. His services were actually useful by the time he was 13. Even as a young child, Oshiro knew he wasn't going to stay on Rakesh forever- the small island simply couldn't contain him. He enjoyed his little job, as a doctor on the island, but he never had any use for the cash. Oshi really did it for the thrill- he became picky over time, only accepting certain jobs while leaving others to suffer. Honestly, he never meant to help people- he just liked performing operations- and he was oddly good at it. At the ripe age of 15, Oshiro joined a band of pirates called the Crystal Belief. The crew had paused at the island for repairs, posing as a regular trading vessel while one member went to purchase parts from the market. While the rest of the town was too busy and routine to even think the skull and crossbones on the mast of the ship was odd, Oshiro's curiosity, per usual, got the better of him. Oshiro, never one to turn down a good time, walked aboard the ship with all the courage in the world- and the crew was surprisingly friendly. The more Oshi talked to the crew, the stronger his want grew to join them. In the end, without the knowledge or consent of a single person on the island, Oshiro left the island aboard that same ship- under the agreement that he could join the team if he provided free medical aid. The boy excitedly agreed and departed on a journey that really wouldn't be that long. After about a half a year with the pirates, Oshi realized that it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. Overall, life was just as boring as it had been on the island. The crew rarely did anything special, and when they did Oshi was forced to stay behind in case they needed a doctor. Not once in those 6 months did anyone need a doctor- but the crew did make use of him. They traded him Oshiro was unsure of what was happening when he left the ship with his belongings and watched them load some other cargo onto the ship. He quickly learned that he had been made a slave, and sold to another ship which aimed to use his skills as a doctor. The only problem was that Oshiro was stubborn- scarily stubborn. And no amount of torture or crude treatment could get the young man to perform any task given to him. Figuring that he was nothing more than an extra person to keep alive, the pirates dumped him at some random dump of an island. The boy was stranded, with no way off the island- but he had far to much pride to wander inland of the garbage heap- so for two weeks he has paced along the island's shore.

I just remembered... isn't barefoot kittens still the doctor or did she quit the RP?

Here’s a quick updated bio I wrote for Porcelain Elio in class (Celain is NOT Elio’s brother):

Name: Celain
Epithet: N/A
Bounty: $0
Appearance: He stands at 6’0” and has defined muscle (around Luffy’s level). Celain’s eyes are a shallow peasant blue⁠, dead and jaded like the eyes of someone who'd seen all the world has to offer. His scraggly white hair crumples over his dead-fish eyeballs like pasty seaweed. His clothes are a filthy white shirt, holed socks, torn black jeans, and a white bracelet beaded with porcelain skulls on his right wrist.
Personality: Celain is a man who wears many masks, but at heart, he's an empty, emotionless shell who can't genuinely feel anything or develop long-lasting bonds, because eventually his uncontrollable power will tear open a wormhole before him, whisk him away, and destroy the previous life he'd built. It doesn't show, but he’s deeply afraid that he'll never get a grip on his ability and truly exist among others.
Role: Captain of the White Pirates
Weapons: His bare hands, so far. Maybe I’ll keep the unsuspecting dudes’ butts bit as I’m not sure if I should make him gay yet...
Devil Fruit
Name
: Yu-Yu No Mi (You, you! No, me!)
Description: The Yu-Yu No Mi is a fruit that mimics an ordinary apple, but some of its skin is peeled off in the pattern of a swirl that spans it from top to bottom.
Type: Forbidden
Powers: The Yu-Yu no Mi is a cursed fruit that grants the user different powers each time he finds himself in a new world, so it's essentially a shapeshifting item that adapts to whatever new environment he's thrust in. Celain is a fleeting presence whose unpredictable power tears the fabric of space and casts him into other dimensions. For the duration of the RP, however, he will remain in this world, and per Mango's request, mentions of others he's seen will be vague.
Weaknesses: He sometimes lacks the will to fight, and he may find himself considerably weak in a new universe.
How it was acquired: Some trader unknowingly sold it to his home island, thinking it was a regular fruit. Then it got mixed up with some apples in the kitchen...
Techniques: Until he realizes his newfound abilities, Celain fights with his fists. Remorseless and mentally uninhibited, he's far stronger than the normal, morally constrained human, his jabs sharp enough to run a person through and his chokes tight enough to crush someone's neck.
Home Island: Parch Island, a robust yet infertile export economy that relies entirely on trade for food.
Backstory: When Celain was an infant, his caretaker pulped the Yu-Yu no Mi into baby food, which the child happily ate. The next day, he disappeared without a trace, having been transported to another world where his foster parents found him in the woods and assumed he'd been abandoned. They took him in, but he eventually vanished from there too. As he grew up, living in one world only to have it taken from him, he lost all sense of purpose, though there's a quiet resolve to gain control of his power somewhere deep inside him. He's scoured countless dimensions in search of knowledge that could help him further this goal while keeping his true feelings to himself, since no one would believe his story.

I'm thinking of scrapping him entirely because I'm getting busy to the point that I can only handle one RP, which I'd prefer to be Demon Slayer. Needless to say, I'm not taking as much of an active role in this and am counting on Mango and others to do most of the plot driving. My posts here will be relatively infrequent and hopefully that's fine, since I've seen this RP go days without a response and live. I'll be introducing Jericho as you suggested privately @Mango137

Last edited: