• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

One Piece RP

Hi guys! I have had this major One Piece-hype lately, and could not help but notice that no One Piece-RP exists here yet (as far as I have seen at least). Anyhoo... I was just wondering if any interest exists in doing some sort of One Piece RP. It could take place in the future, present or past, and revolve around whatever we find fit. As far as characters go, there are tons of possibilities (fishmen, pirates, marines, fruit users, and so on). Leave a reply if anyone is interested. I myself might actually be interested in taking part, even though I am sort of new to the whole RP-thing.

As far as ideas, I'd see a sort of already somewhat famous pirates that face trouble in the New World/Grand Line (think Supernovas/The Worst Generation). Maybe something involving the Marines or the World Government. As far as timeline goes, past or future might be most fun, so that everything that happens in the manga is of less importance. This thread can of course be used to discuss ideas.

For now, best regards.

Last edited: