• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One Piece RP

@koopa000 Its been awhile since I've seen the show so the names slip my mind a little but if Usopp is the guy with who stole spongebobs nose then he already joined the group. Actually just recently the cook who's legs seem to extend when he kicks is now tagging along. That's wear I am.

Yeah, that's fine. In fact, the reason I haven't been participating so much is that I just couldn't think of a way to get into the action, and I've got a LOT of RP threads to cover on this site. Glad to see it worked out after all.

Also, @koopa000 I'd like to add a Marine character as well, just for fun and variety of the RP. He would be a subordinate two ranks lower than @Godjacob's character. Maybe a Lt. Commander or something.

Name: Carter Reiss.

Devil Fruit: (None)

Marine Role: Lieutenant. Commander

Race: Human

Back Story: As he was the son of a Marine Admiral, Carter quickly learned the ways of being an adept fighter and the ways of the Marine. He is a talented young man in the role of commanding lower branches and squad groups, and rose to the rank of Lt. Commander fairly quickly despite his age. His reputation has a bit of a cockiness streak - him feeling entitled due to his talent and work, but he does know and respect his superiors, and enjoys working alongside them for the betterment of justice.

Appearance:
upload_2017-6-7_23-37-39.png

Uniform: He wears the normal appropriate Marine uniform for his rank. ( White and blue button-up shirt with a white overcoat, & yellow shoulder palates. Also occasionally wears the 'MARINE' Hat. )

Last edited:
Name: Ryu
Devil fruit(if any): Supa Supa No Mi
Race:Human
Back story(Optional):
Appearance: A tall man with black hair and golden eyes.A Black jacket with a purple shirt under it and black jeans.

Last edited:
Name:Jeff D. Bob
Devil fruit:trend-trend fruit
Role:plumber
Race:half fishman
Backstory:the previous month,a random drunk guy threw a devil fruit into a toilet (because he was drunk) at the bar that bob worked in. The next day, bob came to the bathroom because someone said it was plugged. When bob got into the bathroom, he accidentally fell in the toilet(because he was small)and accidentally ate the devil fruit. Later that month when he got out of the sewers, he learned how to use and master his devil fruit, the trend-trend fruit.
Appearance: he practically looks the same as baloon boy from fnaf.
Weapon of choice: plunger
Powers:he ate the paramecia type devil fruit known as the trend-trend fruit. It's powers consist of: changing the colours of nearby dresses, changing nearby shoes to white vans and changing people's names to Daniel, controlling people to say "what are those!" To someone with shoes on while pointing to their shoes, etc.