• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One Piece RP

Name: Eliza Alcatraz
Devil fruit: N/A
Role: Bounty hunter
Race: Skypiean
Backstory: will add as the story goes on.
Appearance: Eliza has bright yellow hair and silver eyes, Eliza usually wears a purple shirt with a white vest over the top, blue denim pants, brown boots and a pair of sunglasses.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh finally another One piece RP!!!
----------------------
Name: Dean alevoir
Sex: Male
Devil fruit: mutt mutt no mi: Fenrir type
Race: Human
Role: Bounty hunter
Backstory: Dean was the first born of his family. From a young age Dean found interest in sword fighting and began to practice the art. At the age of 8 Dean's pearents gave birth to his sister Leila. Through the years Dean and Leila spent together Leila always tried to be better then Dean in every way she could. By the time Dean was 20 he became the best swordsman on the island and was given the sacred sword that was passed down from generation to generation of swordsman on the island, that same year that Sasha was cast out of the island for steeling and eating the islands sacred devil fruit. Leila was enranged after she was cast out and destroyed the island. Dean was one of the few people to survive the islands destruction and worried about the fate of his sister he set sail after her and while on his sails found his devil fruit.
Bio: Dean is calm and collected and never underestimates an opponent. When he enters his hybrid and full forms his actions can become a bit crazy and unpredictable and his fighting style changes drastically.
Appearance:
Human form: Dean has brown hair and deep blue eyes, he usually wares a white collared shirt with blue jeans, glasses and a necklace with an oversized shark tooth on it.
Hybrid form: In Dean's hybrid form he gains more hair and his hair turns blue, his skin turns grey and furry, his ears grow and become covered in blue fur, giant horns grow out of his head, he grows claws on his hands and feet, his teath become bigger and sharper, his body grows in size and he becomes more muscly, his jeans become ripped and torn and he takes of his shirt and glasses.
Fenrir form: just look up any picture of Fenrir and that's what it looks like.

BTW: this doesn't follow the formula exactly cuz this is a copy and paste of an old character.

Yeah, kinda was hoping for Koopa's character to offer my character a spot on his boat when he saw him drifting at sea on the barrel. Now between Platinum's character meeting Koopa's first and Sarah's character acting as rescue for mine. I have no idea.

Maybe my character can be the chef or something.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sorry :( I just saw a chance to show off my character's engine and help you out while Platinum and Koopa were busy.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna back out of this RP, it's getting too much for me with my social life, other RPSs, and not understanding One Piece

Sorry, but I'm not into One Piece. I don't know enough beginning fragments to even start researching, so I don't really think I'll be joining. Thanks for the invite, though.