• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "One Goal, Two Worlds" Bakugan RP

As soon as Freezer rose, two bright red eyes glared at Freezer. A large rattlesnake like bakugan rose from the ground, maintaining eye contact as it completely showed itself. "Hello Rattleoid, hope you didn't get too bored waiting for some unlucky target. Enjoy, but don't be afraid to play around with them first." Lex said, grinning as Rattleoid stared at Freezer. Rattleoid were known for their ability to hide in the surroundings, but not nearly as much people knew about their hypnotising eyes. "Gate Card Open!" The area in which the bakugan were turned to a desert, the sand seemingly making Rattleoid stronger and Freezer weaker by a slight margin of about 30 G. "How do you like Sand Trap? It switches the G-Power of both bakugan if one of them is Subterra."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Lex was smart, but it was nothing Wake wasn't expecting. He just wanted to get that card off the field before he sent in his heavy hitter, so he let Lex have the gate card. "Your turn again."

"Oddly generous of you, but I won't complain. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Go Tuskor!" Lex shouted as he launched his guardian into battle, soon standing in the shadow of the pachyderm bakugan. "If you lose this card, I win the match. Send out your Bakugan, I want a tough fight!" He said as a rather bloodthirsty smile crept upon his face.

Tuskor knew that smile all too well, Lex was fully into the fight now and would do anything to win at this point. "Wake, was it right? I don't believe your guardian has gotten a fight yet, why not let them brawl? After all, you don't have much to lose when using a strong Bakugan." Tuskor said, her gentle and deep voice being a sharp contrast with Lex' rather shrill one.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"I don't think you really want me to release my partner, he's a little bit much in a battle. Besides, if you can't handle my weakest Bakugan, there's no way you can handle my strongest. But I will send out one a little stronger this time. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand, rise aquos Jetro. With a g-power of 680, not much can stand up to this beast. Gate card open, this gate card also gives my Bakugan an extra 100 gs, while giving subterra Bakugan a mere 50."

Lex had to admit, this kid packed power and was not a complete idiot. "That is one tough bakugan, but I think that those numbers look better on me! Ability Card Activate! Subterra Swap! We both know what that does, don't we?" Two balls of G-Power rose from the fighting bakugan and swapped owner, giving Tuskor the immense strength of Jetro. "Go Tuskor! Attack!" Tuskor bellowed out a cry and rose her spiked trunk, ready to slam down onto her opponent.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"You forget that I also have another ability card. Ability card activate, last stand. In order for me to activate this ability card, my opponent has to have at least 300 more gs than I do. And since 780 is 380 more than 400, I get to add on 400 gs to my Bakugan, giving my Jetro the advantage once again."

Wake was starting to realize he shouldn't have tried to go easy on his opponent. He would have to use Nastix, which would secure him the win.

"That is not bad, kid. Not bad at all, although a difference of 20 is not enough to win you the match! Do it Tuskor!" Lex shouted as Tuskor slammed her trunk down onto Jetro. "Both of us are out of ability cards, so this will be a match around strength and Tuskor's got plenty to spare!" A grin was plastered onto Lex' face, enjoying the battle to the fullest. Come on Tuskor, win this match!

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Wake liked the fire in Lex's eyes, it reminded him of himself, but that didn't mean he was going to lose. Tuskor was strong, but he was stronger. "DO IT JETRO!" And with that Tuskor went down. Wake almost felt bad for the Bakugan, but there was still one more brawl, before the end. "I've decided that you will get to battle my Nastix. From my BakuStan aquos Jetro, evolve to aquos Nastix."

"Finally I get a chance to shine"

"I can't send him out till next turn. Take your turn so I can end this. Send out your final Bakugan."

Crap, an evolution is not what I need right now. Think Lex, think! Lex thought as he grabbed his second Gate Card. "Gate Card Set!" He had one Gate Card left, and since the Gate Card he just threw was required, he could set another one. "Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand!" Lex launched Rattleoid onto the Gate Card closest to him, although just like before Rattleoid was invisible. If his plan worked, he could win without too much trouble. If it failed, Rattleoid would have to try to survive.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"You've put up a good fight, but it's time to end this. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Rise Nastix. Show Rattleoid who's boss." Wake's partner showed himself. With a power level of 1220, he was a sight to behold. If Lex tried something, Wake did have one more trick up his sleeve.

Lex gulped, Nasix was much stronger than Rattleoid. He wanted to win, but in this situation it was more realistic to not lose in a matter of minutes. "Gate Card Open!" Cliffs began to raise from the ground as Rattleoid got a boost of 150 G and Nastix of 100 G. Rattleoid began to stare at Nastix, ready to dodge and hide if his attack failed. "Don't give up now Lex, victory isss ssstill within our grasssp." Rattleoid noted.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Wake knew he had won. It wasn't long before Nastix had found Rattleoid and beat him. The sheer power of Nastix was why Wake didn't use him much, he made things a little too easy. Lex truly forced his hand there. He would have to watch out. "You did good kid. I don't usually have to use Nastix. I believe he enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I did indeed. You are really strong. I almost never get to battle any more thank you so much. Maybe when you are a little stronger we can battle again sometime." After that, the arena disappeared from view and time went back to normal.

"Yin, I told you. You are just like Yang." Leonidas said, hopping around her desk. Yin shrugged, looking back at her Darkus Leonidas.
"I don't act like Yang. Yang is more out in the open. I'll just keep to myself unless someone starts talking to me. I'm too kind to leave them of Red." Yin said, grabbing her other two bakugan's. One ventus, one Darkus.
"Yin, you ARE sure that you grabbed the correct deck, right?" Leonidas said, Hovering over to her card holder. Yin rolled her eyes.
"Yes, Yes I did." At that moment, Some kid on the play ground yelled "Gay card, Set!"
Yin sigh'd at the fact that he said 'Gay card' instead of 'Gate card'

Lex was not that surprised that he lost, after all that Nastix had more than triple the power of Rattleoid. That didn't mean he liked losing though, but this fight was an exception. "Your Nastix is disgustingly strong, I had no chance against them! I would love to battle again with you, but right now my bakugan are tired. Where did you find such a strong bakugan? Don't think the shop sells them, otherwise I would've seen them."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Yeah Nastix is one of a kind. He once told me he was the only one of his kind to be sent to Earth, and that the others were sent to some other land. I just choose to believe that's false so I can say my best friend is the only one in existence."

"Wake how many times do I have to tell you it's true! Anyway I had a great battle, and Tuskor it was great meeting you."

"I think you'll be getting to a top spot on the leaderboard in no time if you keep brawling like that." Wake started to get uneasy again, he could feel the presence of an evil force, most likely that Darkus user's Bakugan. "Hey I see you talking to an interesting Bakugan there, I don't think I caught your name."

Lex grinned as Wake told him about his guardian. "Sounds interesting, imagine a team of three Nastix'. Now that would be nasty, or rather Nastix. A top spot sounds good, but the stress that is put upon you is insane. Not sure if I can handle that."

"The feeling is mutual Nastix, I hope that we can become friends." Tuskor said, a chuckle hidden in her voice.

She looked up at the person.
"Oh, My name is Yin. Yin Pantari, and this right here is Leonidas." She said, holding leonidas, as he Grunted, Hovering back down to the desk. "Sorry about that, Leo's a little cold to other people. Oh, I forgot to ask, who won the brawl? You or Lex?"

"Leo, when will you just open up to other people? You can't just keep acting like this all the time." Yin thought to herself.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Leo huh? Anyway, I won the brawl, I'm not the 19th spot on the leaderboard for nothing."

She seems nice enough, but I still don't trust that Bakugan.

"Anyway, I'm Wake and this is my partner Nastix. I would battle you, but I need a break for a second. I would however like to see you brawl if you wanna brawl Lex or that other kid who I haven't met yet."

This will give me a chance to see how dangerous that Bakugan is.

"Oh...well, Lex already brawled, so..." She looked over to the Haos-user who was talking to her bakugan. Leonidas, knowing what she was planning, hovered into her pocket.

"I wonder if she would be interested. Maybe I should ask." She thought, walking over to the Blonde.
"Hey, would you be interested in a battle? Lex and that Wake already fought, and its just us two who haven't fought." She asked, as Leonidas hovered out onto her shoulder to observe the Haos-Elemental Bakugan.

Chloe looked at the girl and smiled, "well I'll only battle if my partner wants to" the blonde informed, as a smile never left her beautiful face. "I can sense that you would like to battle her, but Chloe you only brawl for fun, and the others know how to play, but if you want, we can, just please dont be dissapointed if you lose" Tigrerra stated in her usual calming voice. "Alright, lets brawl!" Chloe cheered, while Tigrerra sighed

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Wake got his gate card ready, he would not miss a chance to see this "Leonidas" in action. He didn't trust it. Also it would give him a chance to see what was up with the haos user. Haos versus darkus, a brawl made in heaven.

"Alright then, lets begin! Field open!" she said, flipping her gate card around, opening the field.
"Gate card, Set!" She threw a gate card on the spot farthest from herself. Leonidas was urging for her to go first, but Yin wanted the Haos-User to go.
"Your first, Haos."

"Gate card, Set", Chloe threw a gate card, as it landed on the opposite of the Darkus users own gate card. "Ummm, I dont really know how to play, so is it okay if you went first?" Chloe questioned with a sweet smile. "Chloe you're doing it again, you are using your charm on your opponents" Tigrerra whispered, "the thing is Rerra, I dont really know what Im doing...." Chloe whispered back with her ever so charming smile

"Uh... Okay then...? Bakugan, Brawl! Ventus Robotallion, Stand!" She yelled, as a Robotallion with a G-Power of 470 appeared on her own Gate card.
"Yin, something is going on with her. No one would have a Evolved Bakugan and not know how to play." Leonidas said, hovering out of her pocket.
"Just wait. I know what I'm doing. Weither it is a trap or not, We'll be able to win."

"Alright! Bakugan brawl! Haos Fear Ripper, stand!" Chloe cheered as her Fear Ripper stood on her gate card with 450g. "What are you planning Chloe? Fear Ripper has less G-Power than that Robatallion" Haos Blade Tigrerra stated, "Rera, Im experimenting, this is just so I can update my deck and choose different bakugan to use, plus I wanna see how she brawls" Chloe cheerfuly informed

"What are you planning..." Yin muttered under her breath, as she swiped the air.
"gate card, Open!" She yelled, as the area seemed to become a Forest of some kind. "That right there was Overgrowth. It Boosts ventus bakugan by 200 and lowers all others by 30 if one of the bakugan are of the Ventus attribute." Robotallion was Attempting to throw a punch towards the Haos Fear Ripper.

Last edited:
Lex was discussing the last match with Tuskor and went over the strong points and the points that needed some work when a new brawl started. "Can we finish this later Tuskor? I want to see this. Field Open!" He said as Tuskor nodded. He seemed to be just in time for the first battle between a Ventus Robotallion and a Haos Fear Ripper. "Interesting gate card, maybe I should get a similar one?"

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Nothing out of the ordinary so far on Yin's side, although that Haos user is acting as if she doesn't know how to play. Looks like it should be a good brawl though.

"Yin, are you sure that this is not just part of her plan?" Leonidas said, Looking at the battlefield.
"I can't say that this isn't part of her plan, but I can't say this is, either. I might have to send you out to make her go serious." Yin said, Watching as Robotallion had a Green-ish aura, as he had the most G-s, Throwing a Punch at the Haos Fear ripper.

"What are you planning lady...? This is quite unusual. Not only did you land on my Gate card, but you sent out a Weaker Bakugan. Does she have an Ability card up her sleeve? I don't know."

Chloe analyzed the brawl that she was partaking in, and smiled. "Rera, we deffinetly need to replace Haos Fear Ripper..." the blonde beauty whispered, "Princess, just send me in" the Haos guardian Bakugan ordered. "Tigrerra, not until she sends out that bakugan, what was she calling him? Leo? Well once she sends whatever that is, I'll send you out" the blue eyed brawler informed. "Should I send out Manion? Maybe not, I think Im close to making that girl send out her guardian bakugan..." Chloe whispered, as Tigrerra hummed in agreement

She caught Robotallion mid-air.
"Why don't you send out your Guardian? She seems to want some fun." Yin said, as her Darkus Omega Leonidas looked at his owner.
"Yin, that is not wise. You have not used any Ability cards yet, but Take it easy, and Be careful." Yin rolled her eyes.
"What? I'm Always careful. What makes you think I'm not?"
"Everything."

Last edited:
Chloe giggled and smiled, as Haos Fear Ripper was flown back into her hand. "Ying was it? Well I'll only take my guardian out once you send out your own" the blonde informed, "Chloe, are you really going ti send me out?" Tigrerra questioned, "it depends" the brawler responded

"Yin, and you really want to fight Leo? Your call.. Gate card, set!" Yin yelled, as she threw a Gate card.
"Bakugan Brawl! Darkus Omega Leonidas Stand!" She yelled, as Leo landed on the Blonde's Gate card with 1280-G's. "Lets see what you have up your sleeve." As she said that, Leonidas looked back at Yin.
"Yin, This wasn't a good idea. What are you planning." Leonidas whispered to himself. As if Yin knew, she gave him a nod.
"I know what I'm doing. Just watch."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"A Gpower of 1280 gs?!??" Wake's strongest Bakugan was by far Nastix, and he only had a gpower of 1220. He thought he easily had the strongest Bakugan in the competitive scene, but Leonidas has Nastix beat. What's worse is that Leonids doesn't need to evolve from a certain Bakugan like Nastix, she can just put Leonidas in straight away. Wake also need to make sure three gate cards have been used before evolving. Where the heck did this Bakugan come from??

Lex' jaw dropped. 1280 G? That was madness! His highest was 380 G, and he was already impressed by Nastix. How strong was this Bakugan? "Tuskor, come and see this. This can't be normal." He said as his guardian floated next to him. "What is that kind of Bakugan? It is so strong, it could destroy us all! This is no ordinary Bakugan, I've never seen anything like it!" She said, quite shocked by Leonidas' power. "So you don't recognize him either? That's a bummer."

"Chloe, was it? Leonidas is out. Feel free to send out your partner. Don't hold back." Yin said, as Leonidas Stood there, analyzing the surprised look that the other two had. Of course, it wasn't the first time that something like this happened. If Leonidas was still in its Base evolution, His G-Power would only be 720. Leonidas wasn't the kindest Bakugan, but he could carry his own when he needed to.

"Everything should work out just as I planned. If anything goes downhill, I have that ability card." Yin thought with a smirk, looking at her Remaining Gate card and Ability Cards.