• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One For Me And You

Does this peek your interest?

• Sounds Interesting

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • I'll bite

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Not my flavor of Vanillite

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
@Eeveeon S as much as I understand your reasoning, that is not really an excuse for this context. Take your time to try to make your posts a bit lengthier. No harm done, you're just on your first warning.

@Night's Shadow thank you for understanding too. Your post was made 30 minutes after my announcement, so there should have been time for you to check. You don't need to explain yourself, there are many reasons why anyone could not have read it, so don't worry.

@LightNexus you too. If you haven't seen my post that is on you. You just posted a two-line post. Please try to make them longer, this is your first warning.

Sorry if I'm sounding rude and all, I had a rough day and I feel bad in general even for trying to enforce this. Please bear with me, I'm just a little rushed on my side too.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
@ToshiThenAgain I understand your concern, but in some cases you would need to put in a whole lot of description because the rest is dialogue. It’s a bit harder to post longer character interactions, but I will make sure to try my best with longer posts.

And it’s fine, everyone gets stressed. Like me. This emoticon is me right now with homework and all:@.

I've noticed the pace of the role play has slowed down a bit, not too bothered by it though. Everyone could be busy or just needs to catch up, and I get that. I'm finally free from school for the weekend so I have more time for things I actually wanted to do. Let me know if there is anything anyone wants to update me on.

Well here is all that has happened.

1. Toshi arrives at the building and everyone else starts to group outside.
2. Everyone heads into the building and checks out the place.
3. Toshi has a battle with Darcie.
4. Everyone starts to split off into the city for meals and stuff.

Most people are still back in the building ready to leave with Toshi though.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
The pace does seem to be a bit slower now, probably because the initial rush is over and now we all have to focus on school/jobs more. I’d post more, but right now I’m just waiting on @LightNexus (Makura) to progress things in that part of the story. Right now it seems as if there are like two separate branches of the RP right now, one part with Makura and Raven and the other with everyone else. So I’ll post more when I have more time and LightNexus posts.

And @ToshiThenAgain, did you change your profile picture? I think the new one is great. Also, I thought the battle was with Allie, the one with the Eevee, right?

Sorry about not posting in a while, I just want to make sure everyone is ready to go before I start. Let me know when everyone is ready and then I'll post the next time I can.

I'm sorry that I just up and vanished on PokeCharms in general, that was a horrible move on my part. If people are still around, I am sorry for the long long break-in time. If people would update me and let me know what needs to be done here next that would be great. Something bad popped up and I had to leave, for the week following I forgot about all of this due to a mixture of stuff. I'm back now and hopefully, I'll be active still.

I guess the answer to that is yes, but I'm waiting to see who is still around, as I missed some time off of here and only 4 people have responded to one of my posts. For now it's not on, but if shown otherwise it'll be back on.