• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One For Me And You | (Roleplay) |

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Before responding, Levi had walked off to find supplies, so Justin followed him. "Oh, uh, excuse me for spacing out a bit. I'll help you clean up. Octoling here is really strong, being a fighting type and all. We'll just need to be a bit careful of they’re battle.” Justin mentioned to him. “Alright Octoling, you oughta help Levi with dusting. If he needs to sweep under something, lift it up for him, okay? I’ll be mopping the areas that he’s already swept.” Justin said. “Grappl!” The Grapploct said, ready to aid Levi. Justin began mopping behind Levi, being cautious of the battle and the stray dust.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Eve, use Swift!"
Leaping into the air, the Evolution Pokemon summoned a plethora of small yellow stars around her tail, letting the stars swirl around her tail for a moment, before sending the starry shower towards the Buizel.

"Sure why not!" Makura said as Raven tugged his sleeve. "Hey slow down I'm coming. Come on Shade let's check out this battle." Shade followed with Makura, Raven, and Absol. He saw Toshi and his Buizel battling against the blue-haired girl with an Eevee. "Well Shade take a good look at that battle and see what you can learn." Makura said. Shade nodded, sat down, and watched the battle.

All of the stars sent towards Buizel were all coming in the direction of her. As they bent and turned around her, she lost track of most of them. Before Toshi could give any commands, she tried blasting them with a Water Gun. The water's stream was thicker than average due to the build-up, but its speed was slower than normal too. About half of them were destroyed but eventually, the rest came in and did the damage. Buizel was knocked back to the edge of the stadium but still held on a bit. "Hang in there Buizel, try blasting Eevee with another Water Gun!" Buizel quickly prepared another Water Gun and shot a more precise stream of water towards the Eevee at a faster speed.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Absol,” Raven said to her partner, “keep track of their moves. Try to find an opening where you would strike if you were battling.”
Absol snarled, as if imagining itself in a battle already.
Raven’s neck snapped from Buizel to Eevee and back again. The blitzes of Water- and Normal-type attacks were far too fast to track. She observed, each move boosting her adrenaline, until she could not look away. Grinning, she cheered in her head, still a little too insecure to shout out loud.
She had learned more about herself in half a day than she ever thought she would. Friends are an amazing thing, she thought.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Block with Sappy Seed!"
Eve reared up on her hind legs, before stomping on the ground, summoning a massive leafy stalk in front of her and spreading Leech Seeds on the ground. The stalk blocked a good portion of the water, but some still managed to hit her, causing her to wince. That Water Gun had been charged quite a bit.
The stalk slowly disappeared, the Leech Seeds beginning to grow on the ground. The trainer was getting excited, pumping her fist.
"Now, Eve! Glitzy Glow!"
Eve's eyes glowed pink, as a blinding violet light filled the arena. The attack would hopefully do a lot of damage, but even if it didn't, the now-formed Light Screen around Eve was a good enough benefit.

A wave of pink light shot out from the Eevee in every direction of the field. Buizel had no chance to dodge the attack. "Buizel! Take cover!" The wave charged at Buizel as she ducked down, but she didn't have enough time. She got knocked further back from Eevee towards the edge again. "Buizel! Can you still fight?" Buizel slowly got up and flinched on the way up, but nodded to Toshi. "Great job Buizel! Now can you try what we practiced?" Buizel hesitated but eventually nodded again. "Alright then.. Buizel, use Aqua Jet!" Buizel charged at full speed at her opponent, coming quite close to Eevee at a fast speed. "Now jump and use Iron Tail!" Buizel did as Toshi said and jumped above as her tail hardened up to iron. Her tail slowly came down with all of her power left in her. It was a last chance tactic, but it was their only chance, even if it failed.

Slurpuff was smiling at the big bird, but once she took in its gaze, she got scared and hid behind Darcie's leg.
"Oh, um, I joined because," she started responding to Alex, "it's not everyday you get to meet people who have Pokémon, people who actually have a life in this City. And just, the idea of spreading Pokémon love throughout Larimar is so amazing!" She started smiling just thinking about it. "And I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. Plus, this town is boring, and I'm getting tired of just seeing everything like how I've always seen it. How about you?"

Alex chuckled at Darcie's response. "Good answer." He said before he noticed Slurpuff's reaction to Galahad and lightly nudged the Corviknight to help him realize, Galahad blinked and squawked in realization before he bowed his head to the sweet treat like Pokemon. "I guess you could sat the reason I'm here is a lot like yours, I've heard about a lot of other places where people and Pokemon live harmoniously with one another. That kind of stuff makes this city unbearably boring... to a degree, the parks and arcades are always nice, although Pokemon battles are a real thrill that this city's missing out on." Alex said almost as if he read it off a script, Galahad squawked in agreement.

Levi finished sweeping and mopping the upstairs the floors were almost sparkling. The windows were clean of all dust and the carpets were vacuumed. Levi even found an old bandanna in his backpack that he tied around his head. "I think we're just about finished with the upstairs huh Yumi." Levi turned around. "Thanks Justin. You too Octoling." He said. He put away his brooms and he walked down the stairs. He noticed a battle going on between Toshi and a girl with an Eevee. He walked up to a girl with an Absol. "Hey my name's Levi. Are you watching the battle too?"

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Hmm?” Raven kept her eyes on the battle, then realized the boy with the Snom was talking to her. “Oh, uh, yeah. I’m Raven, this is Absol.” She gestured to her partner, who was lying on the ground, head on her paws, as she observed. “Good to meet you, Levi.”
Her hands came up to protect her face as a splash of water rained down on her. Absol leaped up and hissed, shaking out her fur as the water touched it.
“Your Snom’s adorable, by the way.” The pale girl turned back towards the battle, eager to see who the victor would be.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Counter with an Iron Tail of your own!"
Eve stayed where she was, before turning her own tail into a glowing steel. She countered the blow of Iron Tail with her hardened tail, but the shock still visibly pained her. Her expression was strained, as she struggled to keep the blow from doing more damage. It was clear she wouldn't hold out much longer.
"Close-range Swift, now!"
Her tail was suddenly surrounded with stars again, swirling around her tail, before firing at the Water-type once more.

"Oh thanks. Nice to meet you Raven." he said as he saw the water splash on her. After stifling his laughter at the Absol's reaction he untied the bandanna from around his hair. "That was unfortunate for you." he said as he handed it to Raven. "Use that to dry off and don't worry about the fact that it was on my hair. It's still clean," he said as he turned back to the very evenly matched battle.

"Yo, Levi! I'm Makura, and this is Shade." Makura showing gratitude. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Makura looked back at to see what happens next in the battle. A splash of water landed on Shade as he was watching too. "Aww man, Shade your wet. Now I have to groom you later." Makura said.

Toshi knew this situation was bad the second they went into their combo move. Once Buizel was sent back without a successful hit, he knew they had almost no chance of winning. The swift stars already came towards Buizel right after the counter-attack. "Buizel and I-!" He was cut off by a strong surge of water coming from around Buizel. It looked like Buizel gathered water that was splashed around the field and created a Whirlpool, a move Toshi had never seen from her. The Whirlpool's spout hit all of the Swift, destroying them just before they hit Buizel. There was mist now covering the field, and as it cleared, Buizel was standing there on her last stand.

"We forfeit the match! Eevee is the winner!" He sighed as he walked up to Buizel and picked her up. "I'm sorry if I pushed you too far.. I know I said I would stop halfway, but my spirit wanted to go on." Buizel looked at him with a pained yet happy smile as if saying it was okay. "Thank you Buizel, you did great. For now, it would be best if you relaxed in here." He returned Buizel to her Poke Ball and nodded. He looked up at Allie. "You're amazing, no doubt about that." He gave a warm smile despite being defeated.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve faltered slightly, weakened quite a bit. Those moves, particularly the Elemental Moves, drained her quite a bit. Still, the Evolution Pokemon was smiling. She had loved every second of that. She climbed back up onto Allie's shoulder, still smiling.
"That was an awesome match! You two are incredible, really! That Whirlpool at the end looked awesome!" The trainer's eyes were sparkling with joy, as she gave Eve a small pet on the head.
She pulled her bag in front of her and dug into it for a moment, pulling out a Super Potion and handing it to Toshi. "Here, use this on Buizel. It'll help with any injuries she may have." She pulled out a second Super Potion, set Eve down on the ground, sat down, and sprayed it on the Normal-type's wounds.

Toshi smiled and blushed a small bit but shook his head. "Oh no, but thank you. I planned on heading into the city to the Pokemon Center to get a heal and a few other things around too." He looked down at Buizels Poke Ball before putting it on his side belt. "She'll be fine for now. She knows her limits, she wouldn't have gone that far without at least knowing the consequences. That potion could be used later in a dire situation too in the future just in case." He looked around at the crowd that had slightly gathered around the stage. He tried to call the attention of those who were still around the stage. "Hey, in a small bit I'll be heading into the city to gather supplies, if anyone wants to tag along for fun, I'll be leaving in a few minutes." He turned back to Allice. "You coming or do you wanna hang around here?" He smiled at her again.

Running as fast as he could Ace and Forest came to the warehouse wondering were everyone was. "dang must be too late" said Ace sadly.
Forest came over to Ace and pointed him to the door. "Okay but what about it" as he said it he heard a voice that came from inside. "is that maybe the boss?" he asked Forest. Forest replied with a look that said maybe i don't know. Ace opened the door to see what was inside.

=Nightshade=

Raven smiled thankfully at Levi and accepted the bandanna, patting her face dry with it and handing it back self-consciously.
“Thanks,” she said to the boy. “It’s wet now,” she added. “Is that all right?”

"It's no problem actually. I can just dry it out later," he said as he shook out the bandanna. He looked towards Toshi. "Good battle I can come. I needed to buy more soap anyway since I used most of the little that was left when I was cleaning the upstairs lounge. I'll be back in a sec" he said as Levi ran upstairs into the room where Snom was asleep. He looked underneath the couch where he found his backpack. "Cool," he said as he found Yumi the Snom sleeping there. "Speaking of cool things. It looks like you cleaning took a lot of energy for you huh." he returned Snom. He put Yumi's Pokeball in his backpack. Suddenly he noticed he was rather hungry from a not so subtle stomach grumble. "I guess snacks aren't exactly filling," he said. He picked up his backpack and put back on his hoodie that was admittedly a little cold. He hung u[ the bandanna. "Hmm. I honestly kinda like this. Maybe I could even get an apron." He walked downstairs and up to Toshi. "One suggestion, can we pick up something to eat?"

looking around Ace saw a girl healing up an Eevee. As soon a Forest saw the eevee she tried to get to it. "No Forest hold of for now"' Ace said to his leafeon "Don't want to cause trouble now do we?" he said to Forest. Forest had the look saying but it's an eevee come on please? "I don't want the trainer to cause an alarm over you." Forest nodded and sat near the stage. Ace went over to Forest and the glanced at the stage. " Huh an old battle area for pokemon." Ace said. "'Maybe i can recolor it?"'

Last edited:
"Well it was pretty good battle." Makura with a sense of interest. "Hey Rave, you wanna I don't know do something maybe? I'm kinda bored after that battle." Shade shook out any water that splashed on him during that battle. Makura noticed another trainer but with Leafeon. "Well another trainer with another eeveelution. This is just getting more interesting." Makura said.

Last edited:
Toshi looked at the new trainer that entered the building. "Oh hey!" He smiled at the newcomer. "Welcome to "One For Us," my name is Toshi." He paused for a moment and looked at the floor. "And I actually quite like this classic look, gives it some history in a way. But either way welcome, are you going to be staying with the group?" He held out his hand to him.

Looking at Toshi Ace said " Oh sorry didn't see you there my name Ace, Ace Greenheart and yes I am part of the group." shaking Toshi's hand Ace also stopped and said "Oh and this is Forest, my partner." Forest gave out a happy "Leaf" meaning Hi!

=Nightshade=

“Sure,” Raven responded to Makura. She nodded to the Leafeon trainer then turned back, squeegeeing water out of her wavy black hair. Dripping wavy black hair, now. “What did you have in mind?”

"I don't know maybe we can out to the city and walk around. I also have to get grooming supplies for Shade. I think it'll be great way to bond and get to know each other more." Makura said.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Sure, I'll come!" Allie replied, finishing applying the healing spray to Eve's wounds. "Y'okay, Eve?"
<Yup, I'm fine!> the Normal-type replied in her signature Pokespeak, only heard by the Pokemon. She quickly climbed up to her normal spot on Allie's shoulder.
Eve noticed the boy and his Leafeon, and quickly glanced away again. It wasn't uncommon for Eeveelutions to ask her why she hadn't evolved yet, a question which she did not appreciate.

=Nightshade=

“That sounds like fun,” Raven said, grinning. “Count me in. Absol could use some grooming herself.” Absol growled irritably. “Cmon, Absol. You know it’s true.” Raven stood and stretched, her hair sending wet rivulets of water down her back. “Let’s go!”

As he was about to go out of the warehouse Forest tried to pushed Ace to go over to the girl with the eevee. "Fine if you insist." he said grumpy like. they went to the eevee girl, and Forest had the smug face meaning I knew you would of done it sometime.

"Alright let's go. Hey everyone, Raven and I are going to the city to get some things ourselves. You guys enjoy yourselves with whatever you guys are doing." Makura said. "Come on Shade let's go out for a while, we need the exercise." Makura and Shade walked out of the warehouse with Raven and Absol.

=Nightshade=

Raven eagerly followed Makura out of the warehouse. She officially counted this day as a success. She had made a friend, made contact with several people other than Absol, and joined an organization devoted to making the world a better place. If that wasn’t success, Raven wasn’t sure what was.
Raven knew the town like the back of her hand, spending most of her time wandering around feeling lost. But now, Absol and Makura beside her, there was a golden light of hope cast over the scene, and it no longer looked so dreary. Letting Makura lead the way through the town, she felt at home within the city for the first time in years.
“So, um,” she began, startling herself with her semi-boldness. “Where to first?”

Arriving at town, Makura couldn't decide to figure out where to go first so he just winged it. "Let's go to uhh...let's go get something to eat. I am getting hungry. How about you, Rave?" Makura asked.

=Nightshade=

“Sounds great,” Raven replied. She hadn’t realized it before, but she was starving. Her stomach gave an answering growl. “Heh. I think my stomach agrees with your reasoning.” Absol licked her lips in anticipation of the meal to come. “Let’s go in here.”
She led the way into a restaurant, then felt a little shy as she approached the counter. “Table for two?” she asked the person up front hesitantly. “And our Pokémon?”

He waited a bit for everyone to go do their thing before jumping off the stage. "I'll be waiting at the door for just a little bit to gather everyone around. Those who are a little late, we will just be heading to the Pokemon Center in the city. It's the, uh.." He paused for a bit. "Only one.." He walked to the entrance of the building and stood there waiting. Just a few more minutes before they went into the city as a group to do something together. His hopes were filled with joy at the future of what this group might become.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin walked to the door ready to leave the city, mostly because he had nothing better to do. Octoling was respectful of all the other people's space, but she was still not well acquainted with anyone, except for Levi, which she had more trust in mostly because of his cute Snom, as well as the fact that Justin had told her to help him with lifting things. Nevertheless, Octoling was pretty happy when she saw the other Pokemon that seemed young, particularly the Buizel and the Eevee that had just battled. This Grapploct was motherly, but she understood Pokemon battles above everything else that trainers did, so she didn't get super protective of the younger Pokemon she saw in fights, unless malicious intent was at play. As she followed Justin to wait by the door, she stood close and crossed her arms. "Maybe I wouldn't be as tense if you'd talk to more people." She said with a few mumbles of Pokespeak. Justin could tell that she was a bit overprotective of him, but didn't take action yet. He stood rather awkwardly at the door, not really knowing too much about anyone else yet.

Last edited:
Levi walked up to the front door. "I'll join you Toshi. Raven and Makura went to a nearby restaurant. Can we do somethong similar? I know there's usually cafes in Pokemon Centers but they only really have drinks." He said as his stomach grumbled again slightly louder than before. Levi chickled. "I think that tells you how hungry I am." He said as he chuckled embarrassingly.

He laughed a little at Levi's joke. He thought about the proposition of the idea for a moment. "I mean we have the rest of the day to do whatever, it couldn't hurt to go somewhere to eat. Maybe we might pass by a good place and on the way back we can stop somewhere. Now I'll wait a little for everyone who wants to come to come together here before I go, don't wanna leave any new members behind in the dust." He looked down at his side to see Buizel still inside his Poke Ball. He didn't want to take his time, but he also wanted to make sure Buizel could endure the minor injuries she got.

Levi looked over at Toshi's worried expression. "Are you worried about your Buizel? I could take a look at him if you want. I always keep a first aid kit on me anyway and I'm studying to be a pokemon doctor. If you're wondering why I have one people have a habit of stepping on Yumi allot since she hates being in my backpack. Sure it would be better to have it looked at by a professional but if you're really worried about 'em then I wouldn't mind. I could use the practice anyway."

Toshi looked at Levi and shook his head. "I mean, I am worried about Buizel, but she is working very hard to be better at Pokemon battles. I know it sounds really bad, and maybe I should talk her out of it, but she isn't bothered by the pain after battles, or at least she tries not to show it. I appreciate the effort she puts into any kind of battle, but I think she wants to be ready for when the time comes.." He slowed down what he was saying before the end there, he felt like he said too much. "Thank you for the offer though, I appreciate it a lot." He patted Buizels Poke Ball as it wobbled a bit.

"Of course! Right this way please." The head waitress said as she directed Makura, Raven, and their Pokemon to their tables. "Hey thanks, we appreciate." Makura said to her. Makura and Shade walked over to the table the waitress escorted them to. "Please have a seat. Get comfortable, your waiter will be here shortly." The waitress said. Thanks again. Makura sat down on one side of the table and Shade sat down next to him.