• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One door shut (RP Thread)

"SANS? SANS WHERE ARE YOU SANS?" Papyrus seems confused as he walked more steps into the darkness. "SANS, ONLY THIS TIME I WILL BE HAPPY HEARING YOUR BAD PUNS." Papyrus heard a familiar voice. "SANS IS THAT YOU?" Asked Papyrus. Papyrus then saw Kirby and two Sans. "WAIT, SANS? THERE ARE TWO OF YOU?!?!" Asked Papyrus in confusion. "AND YOU LOOK DIFFERENT." Add Papyrus. "WHY ARE YOU TWO WITH THAT BIG PINK ROUND BALL?" Asked Papyrus again.

Last edited:

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Uhhh who are you freak and these are I think glitching hippo and Bone boy that locked my in these chains I think that’s what you call it but anyways who are you and now there’s three bone boys my life is ruined.
@PIKACHOO

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ink rolled his eyes, "I thought you were pranking me?!" he said to Error. Then he turned seeing Papyrus, and also ignoring Kirbys annoying voice. “Hmm...Intresting,” Ink said observing Papyrus. “You don't seem to be an AU, to my knowledge,” said Ink quietly.

"NOPE I'M A CLASSIC." Said Papyrus. "AND WHAT DOES AU MEANS?" Papyrus then turned his head towards Kirby. "AND WHY CAN'T THAT BIG PINK BALL THINK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN FOODS?" Asked Papyrus. "I'M SO CONFUSED. YOU TWO DIDN'T TELL BAD PUNS, RIGHT?" Asked Papyrus towards Ink and Error. Right now Papyrus was very confused and asked so many questions. "AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHERE ARE WE?"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"I don't know where we are," Ink said frankly. "And I do tell puns, but not when I'm stressed, wanna hear one, I lost my job at the bank on my very first day. A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over," Ink said laughing as his own pun. "Wasn't that a good one, also AU, means Alternate Universe," Ink said meekly.

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR PUNS. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL FIND OUT WHERE WE ARE." Said Papyrus very confidently. "WAIT FIRST THING FIRST, I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAMES. MY NAME IS PAPYRUS." Said Papyrus. "AND WHAT'S YOUR NAME GRUMPY SANS, FULL OF INK SANS, BIG PINK ROUND BALL, AND EVERYONE?" Asked Papyrus towards all of them. "AND ANBODY KNOWS A SKELETON NAMED SANS?" Asked Papyrus towards the ink and error. "BECAUSE YOU LOOK A LOT LIKE HIM." Said Papyrus. He sat and thought. "WHY DIDN'T I BRING FLASHLIGHT." Thought Papyrus.

Last edited:

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
"My name is Kirby and wait - let me see if i ate your friend named sans before." said Kirby as he spit all the food he ate out of his mouth.
"Nope, I don't know who he is - but is he a talking coward like you are, and why are they three bone people? and I think we are in the pot of boiling food." Kirby said as he named all the fact about food

Last edited: