• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One door shut (RP Thread)

Discussion Thread

----------
Well. Sunny had known a new house would be confusing to navigate. What he hadn't known is that it would slowly turn into a labyrinth. The hallways no longer led to an end nor beginning, and extended as if the same segment was copy-pasted many times over.
He was sure he wasn't asleep, but he might as well be. This seemed similar to something he'd dream about, which oddly helped him to not panic nearly as much as he should have. And if this was a dream, there was always going to be the way he woke up from it somewhere.
Putting his hand on one of the walls, he began walking in the direction he was facing. Not that it seemed to matter much. Though he did come across copy-paste segments with small doors on the walls, which could be something to check out.
He made sure to test each one in case they opened. Nothing. This was also like his dreams. He knew there was going to be one different once, but whether it was visually indicated or not was never solid to begin with.
He'd zoned out thinking about this while testing a door, causing him to fall through as it had been unlocked. The boy got unceremoniously dumped on the ground, side aching already from where he had fallen on it.
There were yet more doors in this place.

Aubrey swore up and down that there wasn't a tool shed in her backyard until today. She'd never seen this building in her life, despite it looking like it had been there with her house since day one. Did her mom buy it? Why did they even NEED a tool shed??
Hanging out with her friends could wait, she had to check this thing out. Opening the door cautiously, her eyes were met with darkness. Alright, it was almost pitch black in there. Nothing she couldn't handle. She had her bat for self defense, anyways.
As soon as she had stepped all the way in, the door slammed shut behind her. "WHAT THE HELL--" She yelped, spinning around and yanking on the handle. It wouldn't budge. OK, she'd just brute force it then!!
She hit the door several times with her bat, causing it to rattle but not much else to happen. She kicked it too for good measure, yielding similar results. She didn't stop her assault on it, however. She just went harder.
Eventually it swung open again, but not to her backyard. This was a room with way, WAY too many other doors for comfort. How the shit did she end up here?! She swung her bat around in the open space, stepping out once nothing happened again.
That was NOT a normal tool shed.

Look man, Kel knew that going on the weird path in the woods that wasn't there yesterday was a bad idea. He couldn't help it though! Besides, he'd asked Hero to go with him, and these was no way anything bad would happen if his older brother was there! ..So anyways, they were lost.
"Kel, are you REALLY sure you know where you're going?" Hero questioned, not wanting to sound rude but visibly nervous. The lanky, orange-wearing boy gave a thumbs up and a grin. "Yeah! I saw that tree on the way in, we've gotta be close!"
Hero glanced at it, pausing. "Aaand was there a door on it before?" Kel paused. "What???" Squinting at the tree revealed that there was indeed a door on it. It almost looked like it had been carved into the tree itself. Yeah, that hadn't been there.
The older boy seemed to be pondering something. "I'm gonna go check it out. You stay there." He said. Though his brother was disappointed, he obliged. Hero tried moving it first, and after that didn't work he tried the doorknob. It opened.
Kel just had to follow after his brother went inside and didn't come out. He could see why Hero hadn't emerged after seeing the massive amount of doors on the other side, with the older boy overwhelmed by them all.
"OK, maybe we're lost.."

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Kirby opened the door to sunny’s dimension wow Kirby said staring at sunny’s new house no one will know if I just take a peek inside Kirby said as he walked in the house this house better not have guards Kirby said looking around. Well no ones in the house I better just leave Kirby said walking out the door of sunny’s house.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ink rummaged through his stuff, he always kept it with him, where was looking for his paintbrush, Broomie. "Where did you go, Broomie," Ink said to himself. He used his telekensis to lift up his bookcase, Broomie was behind it, but also a door, that Ink was never seen before. Thought flew into his mind. Ink opened the door, then falling to a place where there were more doors. "Hello, anyone here," Ink yelled. "What did I get myself into," Ink thought.

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Suddenly Kirby found himself in a big door room where am I Kirby said as he was walking and then he spotting some kids, who are those people Kirby said as went toward the kids is that sunny Kirby said as he looked closer

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter rubbed the back of his neck and sighed, life had been pretty quiet recently and for the most powerful super powered person on the planet he was pretty bored. He walked by an alleyway and stopped in his tracks and stared into the alley. There was an ornate wooden door embedded into the nearby wall, with a curious look he opened it up and stepped through. As he passed through the doorway a pain shot through him as his powers were stripped down to a small number and his power to copy abilities was hidden away until his return to his own world. He eventually stumbled into a large room if doors and shook himself as he monitored his abilities via his subconscious to see what he still had looking deep in thought to anyone else.

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Kirby didn’t know what to do he saw a bunch of people in a place with doors so Kirby was scared Am I going to die Kirby exclaimed He saw Peter and a bunch of other people I have to get outta here Kirby said looking for a exit.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ink yelled again. "Hello...Error this better not be you pranking me again," exclaimed Ink, no response. Ink thought he saw someone in the distance. Ink ran up to them, "Hello, could you tell me where I am," Ink said to a girl witha baseball bat. "I fell in here after opening a door, and I'm very confused," said Ink

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Ok this is crazy Kirby exclaimed I need to get outta here Kirby was scared and Hungry, I’m gonna meet people around maybe they will know thought Kirby he was walking toward Sunny maybe he would know a way out Kirby said as he tapped them on the shoulder
@RenCringe

Last edited:
Feeling as if he was being watched, Sunny stood up. Looking at his surroundings closer, he noticed some nearby figures. One looked to be just a normal person, but the other was.. like a plush animal. Round, pink, and bright, and trying to get the other's attention. His hand moved to his side out of instinct, finding the handle of a knife. He wouldn't use it yet.
@KyuubiMaster @Shadow_Pup

Aubrey, who had been poking around various doors, jumped when she saw a literal skeleton running at her. Spinning around and taking a swing at the bony figure, she yelled. "WHO THE SHIT ARE YOU?!" ..Very welcoming. Very, very welcoming with her animalistic growling and frazzled hair all in her face.
@XxMrNinjaxX

The two brothers had found an unoccupied (for now..) corner, and were discussing what the heck just happened. "So the door back out won't open, and neither will any of these other doors." Hero stated, gesturing around himself. "..Sooo we try breaking the doors?" Kel questioned. Hero shook his head. "They-- might belong to someone, so no..?? I'm not sure.."

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ink met with the bat with Broomie, "Whoa, chill out I don't want to hurt," Ink said calmly. "So, please lower your weapon." he said as drinking a vial from his tool belt. He didn't want to hurt the girl, but if he had to he would. One of his eyes flickered, and he lowered Broomie. "I'm Ink," he said meekly.

@RenCringe

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Kirby saw sunny and inhaled him because he was hungry you don’t taste good said Kirby and he spit sunny out Kirby got some of sunny’s powers, Kirby had a knife in his hand nice knife you got there Kirby said holding the Kirby dropped the knife and lost sunny powers how you like that said Kirby. Oh sorry when I’m hungry I get mad Hi I’m Kirby he said in front of sunny.
@RenCringe

"Where are we now, Book?" Yuumi asked her companion as she stepped out of bush, holding a fish with her mouth, the Book of Thresholds flipped its pages and stopped at a page saying 'Ixtal', Yuumi stared at the page, with a confused look on her face, "Ixtal?, are you ok, Book?" Yuumi asked her companion with concern, the Book nodded its whole body, as if to say 'yes'.

It was then that Yuumi noticed a reflection of a door in the lake, just behind Book, Yuumi gasped as excitement took over her, "Book!, over there!" Yuumi shouted dropping the fish she was holding, and floating towards the lake, with Book hastily following her, "Woaahh" Yuumi exclaimed as she stared at the reflection of a door in the water, yet when she stared back at the reflection, there was no door, "Master would pick a place with fish, and what do you find in the water?" Yuumi readily asked her companion, to which the Book replied with a shake, "Yes, that's right, fish!~" Yuumi answered before taking a dive in the water, with Book being surprised and quickly diving in shortly after.

Even though Yuumi dove in a reflection of a door, she came out in an actual door, though this place isn't what she expected, it was a room with more doors, Yuumi out of instinct asked her companion once more, "Where are we now, Book?", the Book of Thresholds was quickly skimming through its own pages, trying to find a way out, while Yuumi looked around, as the magical cat looked around, she was growing tired and wanted to go back to that forest they were in, but that was when she saw humans in the distance, "Look Book!, Humans!, they'll help us" Yuumi shouted before floating to the two humans huddled in a corner.

"Hello, i'm Yuumi and this is Book" Yuumi introduced herself while floating on top of Book, "We're lost, have you guys seen our master, she's like you... but shorter" Yuumi looked at them confused, "Anyways, can we tag along with you guys until we get out of here" Yuumi smiled at the two humans, from what Yuumi could perceive is that these two humans were boys, and that they were brothers?, friends?, Yuumi didn't care as long as they were taken care of.
@RenCringe

What. It all happened in a flash, but Sunny knew the small pink creature had just.. tried to eat him?! And briefly it had even looked like him, knife and all. This was enough of an excuse to attack. The boy stepped forwards, anger tinged with fear in his dark eyes. He stared it down, trying not to show the aforementioned fear.
@KyuubiMaster

Still trying to process this all, the pink-haired girl stepped back after her attack was blocked. Panting, she stared at Ink as he introduced himself. The way he spoke kind of reminded her of.. no, not enough plants to be him. Definitely similar though. After giving it some thought, she quietly replied with "..Aubrey. Still want to know what you are."
@XxMrNinjaxX

The two's heads shot towards the cat-and-book duo, staring for a second until Kel broke the awkward silence. "IS THAT CAT TALKING??? THAT'S SO COOL??? BUT WEIRD??? AND ALSO THE BOOK IS FLOATING??? WITH THE CA--" He was interrupted by Hero, who jabbed him in the ribs. He seemed more worried about Yuumi and Book, his brow wrinkling. "I-- I'm really-- what??"
@Cupcakeus

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Are you surprised said Kirby and stop calling pink thing and call me K-I-R-B-Y if you know hove to spell and I was looking for people to fight too so I wanted to test my power on you so if you fight me I have to eat you and I’m hungry said Kirby as he inhaled sunny again HA you like said Kirby oh I forgot I get mad when I’m hungry I will try to get to under control Kirby said ready to fight sunny come at me
@RenCringe

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"What am I well, I'm a skeleton, I guess," said Ink merely. Then suddenly Ink threw up black ink. Ink wiped his mouth, "Sorry I haven't talked to anyone for this long for except X-Gaster and Error," said Ink meekly. "Do you know where we are," said Ink looking around the place. He picked up Broomie and drew compass in a second it materilized. "Damn thing doesn't work here," Ink said quietly hitting the compass, them absoutly demolishing it.

The other boy seemed to be quite happy at Yuumi's appearance, making her jump in joy as well, "I know right?" Yuumi happily responded, before jumping onto the boy's shoulder, the one who was jabbed by the other human, "I'll stick with you!" Yuumi happily said, while Book followed her and circling the boy as well, "so what's your name?" Yuumi asked the boy she was perched on, before purring and floating to his other shoulder.
@RenCringe

It had happened again, the eating thing. And before that.. he hadn't said the pink thing comment out loud, had he? He touched his lips to see if they were moving. They weren't. But there seemed to be bigger things to worry about, namely this 'Kirby' figure once again resembling him. It.. wanted a fight. He could give it a fight. The boy gave a nod.
@KyuubiMaster

Looked like this living skeleton was as confused as she was about the current situation. "Don't think I have any more of an idea than you do, bone boy. All I know is I got kidnapped by a tool shed somehow." She readjusted her head ribbon to get her hair out of her face, not one to stand still for long without fidgeting.
@XxMrNinjaxX

Kel seemed a little taken aback by the cat hopping on his shoulders, but he seemed to be fine with it. "I'm Kel!! You said your name was Yuumi, right?? And the book is called Book?? It's nice to meetcha!!" Hero had gotten his bearings, but barely. He had to deal with 2 fast-talking people now. "So you said you were looking for someone? We can probably help you find them! I'm Hero, by the way."
@Cupcakeus

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Oh your not a big talking said Kirby about to give a punch but first Kirby absorbed sunny’s powers then Kirby threw the knife how you like that said Kirby. Man you look depressed my guy said Kirby looking at sunny’s depressed look and face I’m a funny guy right am I right said Kirby looking at sunny. @RenCringe

Yuumi happily nodded at the boy introducing himself, his name was Kel, "Yup, its just Book" Yuumi introduced the Book of thresholds to them, while Book flipped its pages once more, this time landing on a page with the name 'Ixtal' on the top, Yuumi pointed at the page, "Book says this is where he thinks our Master is" Yuumi explained before describing her master's appearance to them, "Her name was 'Nora', she's like you but shorter" Yuumi explained once more, before floating down, and pointing to Kel's knees, "She's this tall, and she just disappeared one night" Yuumi continued before floating back on Kel's shoulder, "but no worries, Yuumi is here with Kel and Hero, and we will find my Master!" Yuumi boasted, before Book closed itself and circled Kel once more, "Oh also Book has Teleportation powers, but somehow he can't do it anymore, after we entered that door's reflection" Yuumi added while trying to remember the past situation they were in.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“You know, you sound like Error, when you say bone boy,” said Ink. “Maybe there’s a way out,” Ink said as he snapped, two Gaster Blasters stood above them as they blasted all around them, Ink snapped again, and both blasters disappeared. “Well that failed,” Ink said.

Sunny sidestepped the knife throw, feeling oddly offended as Kirby called him depressed. He was, but hey. In responde to the pink puffball asking if he was funny, the boy shrugged, dashing at him and slashing with the knife. He seemed to be aiming for a more minor injury, not wanting to kill. Killing would be useless.
@KyuubiMaster

Alright, note to self: DON'T mess with this guy. He seemed like he posed more of a threat than anything she'd even seen before in her life. "None of the other doors will open either. I tried a bunch before you ran at me." She commented, turning a door's knob and kicking it to demonstrate. "Not even brute force is working. Also, who the hell is Error?"
@XxMrNinjaxX

"I've never heard of an Ixtal before.." Hero remarked, puzzled. Kel was meanwhile looking at his knees and thinking. "Is Nora a kid??" He asked. "And it sucks that Book can't teleport, that sounds really cool!!" Hero paused. "So you entered a weird door too? We found one carved into a tree after we got lost in the woods.. I'm noticing a theme here!"
@Cupcakeus

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Kirby Ducked under sunny’s attack then and floated up in the air and spit out a star at sunny how you like that Kirby said are you even trying to hit me said Kirby. Then Kirby spin kicked sunny to the air and bashed him to the ground I think he’s down said Kirby.
@RenCringe

"I saw a door in the water, i thought it was gonna be a fish land, too bad it wasn't" Yuumi whispered to Kel, almost as if its a secret, "hey!, why dont we look around, there might be more creatures here just like us!" Yuumi caught an idea, with Book shaking as if to say 'no', Yuumi floated to the Book of Thresholds and opened it to a page where there's a drawing of a yordle, since she thought the boys haven't seen a yordle before, "these are yordles!, some of them are sneaky and have magic like me!, so be careful when you see one, they're not small children, but they are pretty short" Yuumi explained before floating forward, shouting "Come on!", with Book trying to push Hero to the direction Yuumi was going.

@RenCringe

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Error is the bitch, who is supposedly my rival, he is a complete psycho, that steals people’s soul, because he doesn’t have a soul, or some messed up crap, like that, I don’t have a soul either, that’s why I have these,” as he held up a vial and drank it, “ These give me artificial emotions. Then Ink used everything in his arsenal on the doors, and started teleporting like crazy. “Why won’t these frickin doors just open,” said Ink.

Unfortunately for Sunny, humans are weak to being bashed into the ground. He struggled to get up, the red of blood visible from under his black hair. His knife had skidded out of his reach, and his head hurt too much to even try and grab it. Managing to sit up, he held his head and spoke for the first time. "You won."
@KyuubiMaster

These skeletons were flippin' weird. Ink seemed like he really wanted out, huh? Maybe Aubrey could lessen the chance of being beaten to a pulp by him by helping out. Kicking at a door, she asked another question. "Sorry for prodding, but I dunno what a lot of the things your saying are. What do you mean, this Error guy steals souls?"
@XxMrNinjaxX

"They look like they're animal people!" Kel commented, peeking at the illustration before Book began pushing Hero. The older brother stepped to the side, putting his hands up in surrender. "I'll follow! No need to push!" Kel snickered. He liked these two! ..Hero was a little more cautious, but overall he didn't mind helping. Especially if it meant more people.
@Cupcakeus

As Yuumi rounded the corner, she gasped at what she saw, there was a wounded person struggling to sit up, and a pink ball with a face, "yuck, what's that?" Yuumi thought to herself, before hurrying to the wounded person's aid, "don't worry Yuumi is here, random person!" Yuumi exclaimed as she cast a spell with the help of Book, who was struggling to keep up with Yuumi, the magical cat opened the Book of Thresholds, and green ghostly vines started sticking out, almost as if wrapping themselves to the wounded person, "don't worry, random person, Yuumi is healing you" the magical cat explained, before closing Book, hoping the healing spell had worked, "Kel! Hero! i found someone!, they're wounded, but don't worry!, the big and mighty Yuumi healed them!" Yuumi boasted before realizing something, "wait, you were beaten by that pink blob" Yuumi pointed to Kirby, "Seems harmless to me?" the magical cat questioned.
@RenCringe @KyuubiMaster

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Hey I’m not a pink blob I’m Kirby and who are you said Kirby I don’t trust sunny’s mine he’s my friend said Kirby and I beat him because I can do this Kirby inhaled Yuumi and gained her power look me I’m a cat said dance around Kirby took a ball of yarn and started playing with said Kirby so who are you.
@Cupcakeus @RenCringe

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Well, it’s complicated, in my dimension or the ones that I create are like we all have health, when someone take you soul you die or become one of the Lost,” said Ink. “Skeleton use souls to manipulate our opponents like this,” Ink said as he flicked his finger slightly moving Aubery in the air setting her back down. That's when Ink heard something. "Do you hear that?" said Ink, holding Broomie as a weapon.
@RenCringe

Sunny stared Kirby down. "Not my friend." He said quietly as he tried to pay no mind to the strange ghostly vines that the cat had just summoned. Speaking of the cat.. she was with Kel and Hero. Did they get stuck here too? The boy shifted to grab his knife, hopefully Kel would let him keep it this time.
@KyuubiMaster @Cupcakeus

"Hear what??" Aubrey questioned as she steadied herself on the ground. Gripping her nail bat tighter in case she needed to hit something, the girl looked in the direction Ink was in an attempt to get wind of what this noise was. There had been a lot of noises, but she wasn't sure what produced them so she hadn't checked any of them out.
@XxMrNinjaxX

Kel did not let Sunny grab his knife again before dashing over and scooping the boy into a hug. "SUNNY!!" He yelled, his face lighting up with joy. "YUUMI, BOOK!! THIS IS MY FRIEND SUNNY HE'S SO COOL I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN A WHILE THOUGH!!" While Kel was ecstatic, Hero was more confused. "Wait-- Sunny's here?? And did that.. 'Kirby' guy just--"
@KyuubiMaster @Cupcakeus

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
What I am your friend I’m the first one you met that cat girl is taking over your mind with her magic Kirby said IM KEEPING A EYE ON YOU JIMMY JAMS Kirby said angrily, Kirby cam in front of Yuumi And inhaled her one more time and then he inhaled sunny. Where’s the food around here Kirby was really come with I want to show guys something said Kirby pulling sunny and Yuumi

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ink looked around the corner and saw a couple of people on screamed. "Put your frickin weapons on the ground or be burned to crisp!" Ink yelled as his Gaster Blasters we're ready to destroy anything or anyone in Ink's path. Ink dashed around the other people, but left purple paint on all of them and snapped, making the paint become chains. "Just some precautions," Ink said meekly.

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Get of me bone boy said Kirby before I inhale you and swallow you like a piece of pizza SUNNY HELP Kirby yelled crying help I guess this is the end Kirby said Wait since I inhaled sunny I can regain his power I’m a genius and I escaped chains all the time Kirby. So Kirby gained sunny’s and tryed to pick up the knife that was a fail Kirby said When Bone boy is not looking I will try and float till the chains get of said Kirby but that failed.
@XxMrNinjaxX

Error Sans had been looking for his glasses this whole time in the anti-void, being confused as he never really got rid of them , when he found them , he also found a door he had never seen before, "When did that get here?" He thought to himself, putting on the glasses and coming in. He immediately walked forwards and heard a familiar voice. He stayed low for now, as low as a windows vistas glitching skeleton can get.

Flowey was in his own world, just being bored, as he was just not happy with the child,no, the player, doing another reset, he was getting bored of everything, watching the human do the same things over and over again, until one day, in the water falls, he found a door he never saw before, he decided to open it and go in, loe and behold, he sees a smiley-trashbag looking character and a bunch of others, "What the hell?"

Bard was happily singing along in a small forest near their home, twirling as some birds approached. They were lost, but they didn't care, he always found her way back home, and with the world saved, not much to worry about. However, they had not been watching where he was going, and bumped into a tree. With a grunt, she hopped to their feet.

"Oh- Sorry-" They began before realising it was just a tree. "Ah, oops..." They sighed in relief, before noticing something...odd. "A door?" Bard wondered outloud, before looking around. "A door on a tree, huh? ...I wonder where it leads!" They attempted to open it, struggling until they tried the doorknob, gently opening it. Entering, they found themselves in a...room full of more doors? That's strange, trees can't have buildings inside of them, they thought as they looked around, noticing the other people.

"Oh! I'm not alone!" They cheerfully said, beginning to walk over without realising what was happening. "Hello!" They said loudly with a little singing. "Um...does anyone know where we are?" Bard asked no-one in particular, noting the strangers here...was that a flower...and...skeletons? A pink blob?? This is cool...Miriam isn't gonna believe me when I get back. He thought to themself.

You know what? Sunny had had enough of Kirby. This pink creature was too fast, too demanding, and too.. whatever he kept doing to him. So, he did the best thing he could: stab him from inside his stomach. He did his best to avoid the cat that had also gotten trapped inside with him, seeing as she seemed friendly with Kel and Hero.
@KyuubiMaster @Cupcakeus

GOD, everything was happening fast. She was still trying to process seeing Sunny; at least Kel and Hero she could understand being here. Then Ink yelled about weapons and chained everyone up. "D'ya want me to, or?!" Aubrey questioned, having planned to use her bat on whoever needed it. Probably the pink thing, even if it was her favorite color.
@XxMrNinjaxX @KyuubiMaster

Kel was a little too occupied with his abrupt capture to notice anything new. This occupation was mostly him trying to smuggle his arms out of the chains he'd been wrapped in. "HEY!! LEMME GO!!" Hero seemed a little more keen, having been squinting at what he swore was a flower before someone just... walked up to this clusterfuck.
@XxMrNinjaxX @Fraseandchico @Arrivederchi

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
“Well what are you waiting for said Kirby asking Sunny for help” “I am going to die here and please do not hit my with that bat it’s going to crush me to crisp said Kirby acting like his going too die but he knows he’s not”, “Well I will just eat this Burger Before I die said Kirby eating the sandwich”
@RenCringe @XxMrNinjaxX

Last edited:
Error watched the chaos that was unfolding in front of him. "What a nice sight. I almost don't want to kill everyone in this room" he whispered to himself . He just walked and didn't speak to anyone, just opening doors and checking out what was out of this room. He especially noted the worlds he saw, more anomalies to erase.

Flowey would see this . {W-what the hell is all of this? I've never seen this in any savefile.} he thought, seeing Hero looking at him, he disappeared into the ground and reappeared in front of Hero "Howdy!" {I need to figure out what's going on here.} "I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“If this gets any crazier I’m going to get even more angry,” Ink said to himself as he turned around and saw two more people. “Flowey?…What the frick ERROR!” Ink said impatiently. “What in the mother fucking world is going on here,” Looking at everyone and ignoring the noisy pink ball thing.

Error turned around to face his opposite "Uh, why are you asking me?! I wouldn't do this, what's telling me you're not pranking me again?!" he responded, in his usual grumpy , glitchy and rude tone , he then glanced at kirby, the urge to murder that thing grew as it talked more and more. Just one more complaint and he'd get a gaster blaster to end kirby, he hated noisy things.

@XxMrNinjaxX

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Are you going to let me out Kirby said to Ink and Who is this Glitchy Bone Guy, Anyway Lemme out Bone Boy what do you want from me I will give you anything Kirby said to Ink, I will give you my Food and all my chicken and Porkchop, Kirby said obsessed with food.
@Arrivederchi @XxMrNinjaxX