• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
I think that would be a wise idea, but we should definitely invite them back before we do. After all, I know people can get really self conscious, and I think a kind invitation of ''hey, you still exist/'' would be helpful before we presume them completely dormant :D

God the Steven universe feels. Ugh,

Anyways I've got a 15 pages of homework to stretch out over two days. Full. Pages. About. Lord. Of. The. Flies. Anyways I'll post later.

Glad I could help. :)

Anyway, I was thinking of removing bios from the accepted list; mostly those who have disappeared or gone dormant like Ajani and Alora. Maybe reopen the thread again for new people, what do you guys think?
I think that would be a wise idea, but we should definitely invite them back before we do. After all, I know people can get really self conscious, and I think a kind invitation of ''hey, you still exist/'' would be helpful before we presume them completely dormant :D

I second the notion of opening things up once more! I understand it might be a bit difficult for some, though, since it's close to the holidays, but some folks have definitely been inactive for long enough that we can assume they're no longer going to participate :3

I second the notion of opening things up once more! I understand it might be a bit difficult for some, though, since it's close to the holidays, but some folks have definitely been inactive for long enough that we can assume they're no longer going to participate :3
Honestly, if you do go forth with reopening spots for new characters, I'd personally be interested in applying.
Alright then, I'll send out those memos out and reopen the thread again. :)

Thank ya kindly. I'll start preparing an app...

...but if I could get an overview of the current in-character happenings, and maybe a briefing of the present cast, it'd be highly appreciated. I'd prefer if my character could, in a sense, fill a niche that maybe hasn't been covered yet and just so I can gather an understanding of the going-ons thus far.

Did it! I have done it! Your up, Ringmaster.

Also, I just want to say how happy I am that Sportacus is joining us? I don't mean this sarcastically or anything (Though lazytown is a cool and good meme), I'm actually excited because I've seen Sportacus' writing before, and it's pretty great.

...but if I could get an overview of the current in-character happenings, and maybe a briefing of the present cast, it'd be highly appreciated. I'd prefer if my character could, in a sense, fill a niche that maybe hasn't been covered yet and just so I can gather an understanding of the going-ons thus far.

Well, what is happening currently:
Cassandra and Kuniik (Pen and Dreiki), the ace thief and crafty merchant/assassin, are currently playing a game where they are in a race to solve a little puzzle to re activate an abandoned fountain. Who ever can activate it first now owns the one who was not able to solve it.

Diana and Dusk I (Chrocey and Umbreon), the dancer and romantic street sweep, are right now engaged in a inn owned by Galinda, Mienscapone's character. The problem is that Galinda hates all sorts of Poison, Ghost, and Dark types, so it puts Diana in a bad situation, which Dusk will presumably get her out of.

Supernovaa's character (His name slips me, but I know he's an engineer) and a knight (Who's name also slips me...) are searching for Cassandra out on the town.

Then there's Gerald and Opal, an adult who's a little naive coming from a outsider village and a little nurse in training, are currently trying to get Opal back home with the help of Gerald's superior tracking skills, which are currently null and void from a sudden rain.

Finally, there's the prince Salem and Mai, a royal page, who are currently inactive.

I think that sums up pretty much everyone :)

Also, I just want to say how happy I am that Sportacus is joining us? I don't mean this sarcastically or anything (Though lazytown is a cool and good meme), I'm actually excited because I've seen Sportacus' writing before, and it's pretty great.
I AM RECOGNIZED

Thank you very much--not just because you complimented my writing, aha--but for the summary. I read the first part and assumed Cassandra and Kuniik were going after the fountain, but no, they want to own each other. ...I suppose that's why this is tagged 18+, ohoho.

Shame the page and prince are inactive. I take it that leaves us with few characters with royal connections. Oh look, a niche.

Thank you again, Burble. I'll probably start plotting out my character, if not in a few hours, later today. I'll look at the additional lore and world-building details on the first page to assist me. (Why don't more roleplays include things like those? They're very useful.)

I read the first part and assumed Cassandra and Kuniik were going after the fountain, but no, they want to own each other. ...I suppose that's why this is tagged 18+, ohoho.
Hehe, I don't think they're really very interested in each other to need that 18+ warrant. ;)

But yes, ditto Burble I am very excited to see what you bring to the plate, Sportacus. I have started asking around for the inactive characters already and I think I'll be able to reopen soon.

I'll look at the additional lore and world-building details on the first page to assist me. (Why don't more roleplays include things like those? They're very useful.)
As for those lovely lores and gossips, you have Nygenn to thank. It was his work really. :)

Alright, characters have been archived. Now we can reopen again! :D

For interested players, please refer to the rules and fill in the application provided on the first post of the first page of this discussion. Also, note that archived/inactive characters can be reactivated should the players ask to return to the roleplay. :)

Posted. Hopefully didn't overstep any boundaries, Ringmaster. Feel free to call me out on anything that was just too much "control".

And same for the rest of the post, really. Feel free to point out anything inherently wrong.

Can't say this something big doesn't interest me...I'll be looking out for this (Why isn't there a squinting emote it would be helpful in so many situations. Just imagine a squinting emote here)