• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
I'm up for it.
There, posted for you, Story, and Jake. :)

It's so good to be able to write here again, even though I'm pretty sure I made crap despite the effort I tried to put in. But last week was just insane for me, academically.

Edit: I'm sorry if I took too many liberties with Que this time, Story. Is there anything you'd like me of change?

Last edited:
Not trying to rush but...should there be a certain period of time that passes before I can move on without character interaction? It's been about ten days since my last post and I'm itching to write more. I have another Jade post in the bank for backstory, but I'm saving that for later in the day xP

Not trying to rush but...should there be a certain period of time that passes before I can move on without character interaction? It's been about ten days since my last post and I'm itching to write more. I have another Jade post in the bank for backstory, but I'm saving that for later in the day xP
Good question Chroc. Thanks for bringing it up.

Let it be known that I am setting a 7 day time limit for responses! Beyond those seven days, other players are free to bypass and move on from those 'dead' interactions.

The number for days are negotiable, however. Seven is just the starting bid. Do you guys think it's appropriate or should it be briefer/longer?

While I'm at it, I might as well apologize for my own inactivity... Been studying hard the past few days but I'm back on track with free time again! Expect posts soon!

Good question Chroc. Thanks for bringing it up.

Let it be known that I am setting a 7 day time limit for responses! Beyond those seven days, other players are free to bypass and move on from those 'dead' interactions.

The number for days are negotiable, however. Seven is just the starting bid. Do you guys think it's appropriate or should it be briefer/longer?

While I'm at it, I might as well apologize for my own inactivity... Been studying hard the past few days but I'm back on track with free time again! Expect posts soon!

I think that sounds like a pretty resonable timeframe nwn and yay! Glad your time is freeing up :D

Okay, this is a little embarrassing, but it's pretty essential to Gerald's part of the upcoming post...

Who exactly did Opel run into? I mean, I assume it's either one of Diana's sisters or Diana herself, but I don't want to assume one or the other. Because she said it was an Arbok she ran into, yet I don't quite understand why Princess would choose an NPC who, while interesting, only showed up once. No offence to her, of course, but she's had a couple slip ups with Percival being a Buneary (Which is rather reasonable, considering his age). Once again, Ijust want some clarity. Percival's part is all done, just wanted some quick clarity for Gerald's part.

Uh-oh... Am I messing up again? Super sorry for any confusion. Yes, I was planning on having the person she ran into be Diana, but that's up for debate, I guess. And honestly, I dunno how I keep messing things up that are so easy to remember, like Percival's species... God, I'm an idiot.

Also, I feel like I should apologize for my lack of posts as well. I haven't been responding to any of my RPs for some time now, and I feel like this one's one of them. You see, I just had some major surgery done a couple days ago, and it hurts to type, so I can't really do much at the moment... Actually, writing this isn't so bad, but I'd love to do stuff on my laptop, but I'm afraid I won't be able to for at least a couple of days... Sorry 'bout that... :'| I'll figure something out...

No, no, it's completely fine. We all get confused at times, y'see.
As for your surgery, and post frequency, you haven't actually had something to reply to yet. So your fine there. Don't beat yourself up, okay? Your doing good, quite good indeed. Don't you worry :D

Posted. Hopefully Percival's liberal use of the F-word doesn't offend anyone or seem out of place. And I probably could have done a better job with Gerald's final line, but hey, sai la vi.

Alright, I'm confused as to what to do next.
Either I can interact with another PC or make a post with an open ending.
Or I can continue to have Kane interact with Adam.

What should I do?

Alright, I'm confused as to what to do next.
Either I can interact with another PC or make a post with an open ending.
Or I can continue to have Kane interact with Adam.

What should I do?
Well, since the only other PC inside the castle are Salem and Mai, who are both out of commission for now, I recommend you stick longer with Adam, and have him take Kane into town (since the guy has nothing better to do anyway), perhaps in an attempt to solve the mysteries of Miss De L'allée Sherlock and Watson style.

At the very least this would help you converge with other active PCs, who are currently centered in the town.

Well, since the only other PC inside the castle are Salem and Mai, who are both out of commission for now, I recommend you stick longer with Adam, and have him take Kane into town (since the guy has nothing better to do anyway), perhaps in an attempt to solve the mysteries of Miss De L'allée Sherlock and Watson style.

At the very least this would help you converge with other active PCs, who are currently centered in the town.

Sorry for the short post, hopefully it'll do. Also thanks for the help.
I got a major maths exam coming up tomorrow and I'm stressing quite a bit.

Oh my gosh...if we do another gijinka RP in the future, I'd love to make one that is a Salandit species.

I feel like my favorite pokemon keeps changing while new ones are being announced x3
Well, I do plan on doing one sooner or later, probably after Sun and Moon is out to allow some Alola natives through.

Though, since this Roleplay will likely still be running as SuMo comes out, I can't help but wonder about what new Pokemon would come into play...Maybe there's an Alolan Exeggutor somewhere in the royal line :p

That'd be an interesting gijinka.

I wouldn't mind exploring another gijinka species as well, specifically ditto. I've always imagined that they wouldn't really be in control of their powers, so they'd be constantly shifting to mirror the world. It'd be really fun to work the personality around that, perhaps even of a slight mirror of those around them, so that they're constantly changing depending on the situation and would slowly morph into their own selves only when there was no one around to (or that they can) mimic. I'd also love to try again with the idea of Que, this time as a Sawsbuck or Gogoat, just because I think that a huge set of bighorn sheep esque horns would tie him together so well :p But I do quite like who he is now.

Granted, I don't really have the time nor inspiration to build these ideas, but it's always fun to think about.

I've always wanted to try a Reuniclus Gijinka. I've had so many ideas, all of them closer to the "pokemon" side of the spectrum. Allen is much more human. Speaking of Allen, I want to make a post. However, I don't know how to rebound from Blue's absence.

That'd be an interesting gijinka.

I wouldn't mind exploring another gijinka species as well, specifically ditto. I've always imagined that they wouldn't really be in control of their powers, so they'd be constantly shifting to mirror the world. It'd be really fun to work the personality around that, perhaps even of a slight mirror of those around them, so that they're constantly changing depending on the situation and would slowly morph into their own selves only when there was no one around to (or that they can) mimic. I'd also love to try again with the idea of Que, this time as a Sawsbuck or Gogoat, just because I think that a huge set of bighorn sheep esque horns would tie him together so well :p But I do quite like who he is now.

Granted, I don't really have the time nor inspiration to build these ideas, but it's always fun to think about.

Good lord...trying to describe the appearance of a ditto character who's constantly changing would be hell xD I think even the best writer wouldn't be able to describe it in a way that wouldn't hurt my brain.

Yikes, sorry for my absence guys. I had to go out of town and was on the road for a whole day, and by the time I get back, my health deteriorated, so I needed time to recover. I'm really sorry for holding you up especially, @SUPERRNOVAA. I'll do my best to write something up here and... *shudder* Graves, but it might be a little bit since I have to catch up on studies too.

Wait, there's a tIME LIMIT!? Oh jeez... I'll get to posting as soon as I can! Sorry for the wait...! :'|:'|
Hehe, yeah I've implemented a 7 day time limit for interactions quite a while back. If there isn't a response for an interaction beyond those seven days, then that interaction is considered dead, and players can move on from it.

You can always catch up though, since this is essentially a sandbox roleplay.

Hehe, yeah I've implemented a 7 day time limit for interactions quite a while back.
Oh yeeeah, I remember that now! Wow... Sorry 'bout that. xD

I actually have a question for @Chrocey, regarding Diana: she's an Ekans, right? Your form says she's an Arbok, but you keep calling her an Ekans... Could I just have some clarification? Sorry I keep calling her the wrong thing... I'm kinda slow. Thanks, and again, sorry!

Oh yeeeah, I remember that now! Wow... Sorry 'bout that. xD

I actually have a question for @Chrocey, regarding Diana: she's an Ekans, right? Your form says she's an Arbok, but you keep calling her an Ekans... Could I just have some clarification? Sorry I keep calling her the wrong thing... I'm kinda slow. Thanks, and again, sorry!
Diana is an Ekans who is dressed to resemble an Arboc in her dancer robes. She put the clothes on in the back alley during her intro post and got her back stolen at that time. Which is why she's now dancing for... gold :p