• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
I've done it, as you may have already seen! Post number two is up and running!

I already love Percival, though. Why does he seem like a secret cinnamon roll to me? xD

I totally imagined her face at the end as the image below xD

enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg

Let's see how Mai-Ling deals with this...

Also, I am aware that the Dratini and Dragonite are technically pure Dragon type Pokémon, but lets be real, they are water dragons. That's not to say that I am ruling a type change, just that Salem at least considers himself a water dragon, perhaps in large part because his father was a Dragon and his mother a Water type.

Wow that one is going to be interesting to reply too.

I'm back with the crappy Paint.NET edits.
I'd do this for each and every one of you, but unfortunately I don't have the time, nor the patience.
I still don't get it :@ But then I have never been one for memes.

Wow that one is going to be interesting to reply too.
I can't wait actually. I have no idea not any plans for where this is going to be honest. I just sat down and had Prince Salem tell me what he wanted to do with the Greninja girl. I hadn't even considered before that he wouldn't know her species even :?

Also, if it seems like you're being railroaded a lot in this last entry then that's actually a combination of me taking some liberties with the assumption that Mai-Ling wouldn't resist Salem too much, not yet at least, and that Salem himself was just raving on not really expecting or waiting for any answers or responses from the girl. In his experience not many staff members even have any interesting responses to whatever he says because they don't dare oppose him or directly interact with him. It's also why his actions can see so... confronting I suppose. It's a subconscious challenge, a cry to be acknowledged and engaged.

Don't feel pressured to play into his hands though. Always stick to your own character first.

posted hope you like it.
Oh, Mai. So innocent you are. :D

Posted as well. Hopefully it made sense, it's a little on the short side, and I feel may be confusing in some parts, but hey! I can fix my mistakes sooner than later :D
This line was golden,
Hey, Little Mareep...You said you lived in a infirmary, riiiight?

I can just imagine Percival forcing a sneer-smile thing while trying to sound sweet and kid friendly. It's just too good. Anyway, if he really wanted to get in trouble, why not give Opel the entire spool of cloth altogether? That'd be something to show incompetency wouldn't it? I'm just having a fun time imagining him getting kicked out of the shop and realize how much he loved the stupid place. :p

posted hope you like it.
Mai-Ling is quite cute. I somehow expected her ears to be sensitive which is why I wrote it so that she could have pulled away if she wanted to, but I like this response a lot more. :)
Ears are the Greninja's weak spot, noted. :D
I liked seeing that she had no problem calling the prince by his name. I was half expecting her to refuse or to have trouble with it, but I suppose this is where her obedience overcomes her shyness.

Also, I noticed this before but I really like how you're referencing Suicune as god, nice detail there.

Last edited:
Ty

I can't wait to see How Pen as Lady Alize responds to all this when the three of them meet at her chambers.

Also is someone going to run a scene for me with the general or we still glossing over him for now until the species is picked?

Anyway, if he really wanted to get in trouble, why not give Opel the entire spool of cloth altogether? That'd be something to show incompetency wouldn't it? I'm just having a fun time imagining him getting kicked out of the shop and realize how much he loved the stupid place. :p
...Fair point. I may have him just drop the money thing all together when checking her out (Don't even go there, Ny. I know you'll make a joke out of that.) and then get told off to all get out by his dad...but still gets the shop in his inheritance. Puff is no winner wherever he goes.

I can't wait to see How Pen as Lady Alize responds to all this when the three of them meet at her chambers.
That makes two of us. I'm about to write Salem walking over there, but will build in some time for Alizé to talk to, or dismiss Kane.

Also is someone going to run a scene for me with the general or we still glossing over him for now until the species is picked?
A species has been picked in fact. The general and his son are both Charizards. The general very gruff and imposing one with his wings damaged to the point he lost the ability to fly, and his son is a fresh newly evolved prime example of a proud Charizard.
Furthermore, The general is actually the old brother of King Zachary, making him Salem's uncle. He is also the one that prevented the assassination of his baby nephew when his little brother was murdered by the Mistypes, that is also when he got his wings mangled, possibly even torn off (yet to be decided), and lost his ability to fly.

All that said, we don't have a name for him yet and are still working out more details before we, likely I, will be using him in RP scenes, so for now, please just gloss over the encounter with perhaps some mentions to how intimidating the man is, especially towards Mai-Ling with her Dark typing. For reference he is at least as intimidating as Lady Alizé is, although his is a more gruff and imposing sort as opposed to Alizé her more refined, silent threat.

I may have him just drop the money thing all together when checking her out (Don't even go there, Ny. I know you'll make a joke out of that.)
I have no idea what you're implying here my friend. :nom:
Maybe I'm just getting too old to keep up with you youngsters. :p

That makes two of us. I'm about to write Salem walking over there, but will build in some time for Alizé to talk to, or dismiss Kane.

A species has been picked in fact. The general and his son are both Charizards. The general very gruff and imposing one with his wings damaged to the point he lost the ability to fly, and his son is a fresh newly evolved prime example of a proud Charizard.
Furthermore, The general is actually the old brother of King Zachary, making him Salem's uncle. He is also the one that prevented the assassination of his baby nephew when his little brother was murdered by the Mistypes, that is also when he got his wings mangled, possibly even torn off (yet to be decided), and lost his ability to fly.

All that said, we don't have a name for him yet and are still working out more details before we, likely I, will be using him in RP scenes, so for now, please just gloss over the encounter with perhaps some mentions to how intimidating the man is, especially towards Mai-Ling with her Dark typing. For reference he is at least as intimidating as Lady Alizé is, although his is a more gruff and imposing sort as opposed to Alizé her more refined, silent threat.

I have no idea what you're implying here my friend. :nom:
Maybe I'm just getting too old to keep up with you youngsters. :p

Any chance one of those charizards could be the one who had his tail stepped on by Diana in my first post? Been thinking of ways to bring that guy back, but it might make for at least a funny scene between the two if he was in some high position xD

Any chance one of those charizards could be the one who had his tail stepped on by Diana in my first post? Been thinking of ways to bring that guy back, but it might make for at least a funny scene between the two if he was in some high position xD
Well now.... It can't be the general because he wouldn't be carelessly strolling around the city by himself. There won't be any mistake of who it is and where he is when he goes out, probably with a squad of soldiers or knights. That and he likely would have torched the poor snake on the spot. :p

His son however... I sorta have this image in mind where he's much more of an example of proud royalty. A serious soldier and commander of troops who more and more checks his father's increasingly violent behavior.
I just checked the Charizard in your entry and it seems unlikely to be the, well other prince essentially, but perhaps something can be worked out.

If you are looking to use that Charizard more and want to give his existence some more validation then you can make him a member of a proud noble family. With the General being Zachary's brother that automatically means that the former queen, Salem's grandmother was a Charizard. She could have been a member of this family, lending to their increased arrogance or air of self import perhaps. What do you think about that?

Well now.... It can't be the general because he wouldn't be carelessly strolling around the city by himself. There won't be any mistake of who it is and where he is when he goes out, probably with a squad of soldiers or knights. That and he likely would have torched the poor snake on the spot. :p

His son however... I sorta have this image in mind where he's much more of an example of proud royalty. A serious soldier and commander of troops who more and more checks his father's increasingly violent behavior.
I just checked the Charizard in your entry and it seems unlikely to be the, well other prince essentially, but perhaps something can be worked out.

If you are looking to use that Charizard more and want to give his existence some more validation then you can make him a member of a proud noble family. With the General being Zachary's brother that automatically means that the former queen, Salem's grandmother was a Charizard. She could have been a member of this family, lending to their increased arrogance or air of self import perhaps. What do you think about that?

That could work, however, I'll have to give it a little more thought. I hadn't really planned on fleshing out the charizard all that much, just wanted to have him return or at least mentioned at some point in Diana's story.

I might just keep him in my pocket and save him for a later time like a charizard lollipop. That was a weird comparison.

I would, but I don't want to embarrass myself if I end up wrong. :p
I can imagine Salem and Kane going into the garden and playing around with some toy Kane came up with, a plane or a boomerang or something, which they throw while Mai keeps running an jumping trying to snag the thing out of the air. 8)

Alright, my post is finally up! Not bad for something typed out on a phone if I do say so myself. :p I hope you don't mind the liberties I'm taking for the layout of Que's house, @Storybook. If there's anything that didn't suit your vision, just tell me, and I'll run some edits.

Anyway, I also FINALLY added in Kane and Kuniik. Hurray!

The new Sun and Moon starter mid evos.....I don't know how to feel
I'll tell you how to feel; feel awesome.
These are the starter evolutions. These are the second stages of your partner. They won't change, but you can- so find something good in them, or share some respect as you stab the B button to keep your little owl/cat/sea lion little :D I'm personally very biased towards the new Litten evolution, and will not be evolving him no matter the evolution :p

Or pick out their flaws and edge away very slowly.
That's fine too :p

Edit; Oh, right, now that I've actually decided to post and not just sit and stalk y'all in silence, very nice posts all around :D Nothing wrong with how you described the house, Pen, and I will sloooowly work on a response.

I'll tell you how to feel; feel awesome.
These are the starter evolutions. These are the second stages of your partner. They won't change, but you can- so find something good in them, or share some respect as you stab the B button to keep your little owl/cat/sea lion little :D I'm personally very biased towards the new Litten evolution, and will not be evolving him no matter the evolution :p

Or pick out their flaws and edge away very slowly.
That's fine too :p

Edit; Oh, right, now that I've actually decided to post and not just sit and stalk y'all in silence, very nice posts all around :D Nothing wrong with how you described the house, Pen, and I will sloooowly work on a response.
So many flaws to pick....Im probably gonna ditch my Sun and Moon starter if the final forms aren't anything impressive. I fancy getting a little sea cucumber for my team instead....

So many flaws to pick....Im probably gonna ditch my Sun and Moon starter if the final forms aren't anything impressive. I fancy getting a little sea cucumber for my team instead....

Yeah, I honestly don't mind the middle starter evos, but if the final evos actually turn out to be the ones that have been 'leaked' then I'm ditching my starter. Just put 'leaked starter evo sun and moon' into google images and it will be the first image that pops up. Just in case they are real though, I'm not posting them.

I'd much rather get myself a pancake-devouring Alolan Raichu or a sneaky Salandit.

I just want to point out not to go too crazy with the environments in the palace. The castle is a lot older than just it's current ministers, and so while it's perfectly fine and sensible to have them decorate their rooms in whatever style they prefer, it's not likely that the entire room or wing is custom build to suit their style or species.
Everything is fine so far though, just pointing it out for the future.