• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join On The Run

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Join here https://pokecharms.com/threads/on-the-run-discussion.20246/

On a quiet road there was a slightly rundown house. Inside the house and in the kitchen Bellamy was sorting out some of the supplies, they had done well with the last shopping run. He was unpacking food from the bags and handing them to another him who was putting things in their places. There was another Bellamy in the hallway cleaning the floor after a leakage a few days ago. The real Bellamy was watching the world outside the window he turned and walked down the hallway, "Right I'm done" he copy said before merging back with the original. The two Bellamys in the kitchen were still working and he made another two copies who he told to find the others and see how they were holding up. He sighed slightly, he was always tense but recently he had calmed quite a bit.

Zeno was in his room, hearing music from his radio. The whole room was filled with an old toys, Torn clothes and you could find also many empty bottles after cola or water. After some time, Zeno had enough music and he left his room. He met on his way some Bellamy copies, then he found the original one. "Good morning, How are you doing" He asked him, but he didn't seem to be very interested in this.

Neo was sitting outside on a bench, a cup of water in his hands, earbuds in his ears as he listened to his favorite songs. He tapped his left foot on the ground to the beat as he hummed the song his voice as soft as the blanket he once cuddled with as a child. He ignored everything around him and he slowly fell asleep. He started to snore a little and from his hands light started to flicker and he winced, Neon was having a nightmare. He sat up totally out of breath and began to cry.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy left his copies either cleaning or speaking with Zeno. He walked towards the front of the house before hearing Neo crying outside he walked out and sat with him, he hugged him and said soothingly "hey, it's ok don't cry" he turned as one of his copy came outside "I've finished putting away the food, should I start lunch", Bellamy responded "yes do that" he turned back to Neo "you wanna come inside now". Back inside the Bellamy clone turned to Zeno and said "we are fine Zeno, how are you doing?"

"I'm just bored, thanks for asking" Zeno replied, then he left Bellamy copie and he went outside. He saw Bellamy and Neo, but he didn't want to talk with them now. He take a walk around and he thought about this whole time after he met Bellamy and Neo, He also thought about what he was doing, before he met them. He remind himself about Mutant, who helped him to ran away from his orphanage. "... I schould return now..." As he said, He did and he returned to Safe Hause.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Zen was walking around in a forest hoping he wouldn’t get spotted by anyone who would try to kill or injure him. He found a guy with a gun that was talking into a phone about killing mutants. Zen walked up to him and grabbed by the throat his fist turned to fire and he threw the guy to the other side of the forest and then he continued on his way through the forest.

"What was that" Zeno said as He saw Zen who Killed someone with his fire. "That guy can use fire power too... And he do this better than me" He said to himself, when Zen walked away, Zenon caught up to him. "Hey you, are you a mutant..." He asked him and waited for reply.

Blue_Flash4

Zen heard someone run up behind him. “Yeah I’m a mutant, what’s it to you?” He said turning around crossing his arms. “You one too?” He asked. He thought about this guy seeing that he ran out of a house that he hadn’t seen before.

"Yes, my name is Zenon Olflame. And I'm mutant who can emanate Flame and Mist, but I can't control Fire yet so I use it only as a some sort of shield" said Zeno, He didn't lyied to Zen. He never met someone with power similar to his own. "What's your name" He asked.

Neon was walking away when he heard the conversation between the two but decided to ignore it walking away invisible to the human eye. He kept walking forward to a town where he explored from the shadows looking for a nice place to sit and listen to his music. He saw another teen like him running towards him his whole body aflame but he seemed more bothered by the Sentinal Services after him.

Neon decided to take action leaping ut and blinding the men after the other mutant with his light. "Let's go follow me!" The mutant aflame obliged and followed him.

"The name's Bonfire, who are you?" the mutant said as his flame around him suddenly went out.

"Neon, run faster if you want to escape!" They both picked up the pace until they reached the house both of them out of breath.

Blue_Flash4

Zen heard what Zeno said and responded “I’m Zen, nice to meet ya Zenon.” He then said “So you can’t control the element of Fire yet. Well I can help you with that just follow me.” He then gestured for Zeno to follow him.

Zeno noded and followed Zen, after a while He asked "Where are we going?" He really wanted to know, He was a bit confused that Zen wanted to help him and Excited a bit in the same time.

Blue_Flash4

“We’re going to a old training facility I found a couple months ago.” He said. He then found it. He opened the door and walked inside. In the building there were several punching bags, a metal wall that had several climbing things on it, and more. “Here’s where your training begins if you still want help mastering your powers.” He said.

"Yes, I need to become stronger. If I want to survive in this world" said Zeno.
"Great, this training grounds aren't very far away. I can spend some time in Safe Hause and some time here to train" He thought.
" I'm ready to begin" said Zeno to Zen.

Blue_Flash4

“Alright then let’s go!” Zen said to Zeno. “First Let’s see how big of a flame you can make.” Zen said. “If you don’t know how to let’s start out with forming a fireball.” He said as he faced his palm up and a fireball appeared.

Zeno always as He used his Flames He just created Flames to protect him to not get a hit. But now... He tried his best, first He put in flames his hands and then He tried to form a ball from the fire He gathered. But when He tried to form a ball, the flames didn't want to put together. After that He tried a few times with the same result "Why you little..." He said in anger as his Flames dissapired.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy decided to head to the shops he entered, picked up the stuff that he wanted, just some medical equipment and snacks, as he was about to get to the till, a man entered he pushed in front of him, this man pulled a gun and held it at the cashier, Bellamy placed his shopping on the ground and said "now hold on a sec mate, you do this you'll go to prison" he held out his hands to the man, who turned and said "shut it kid". Bellamy reached forward trying to grab the gun off him, he heard it fire and heard the gasps of the people behind him, he knew why they were gasping, his skin had turned to solid steel, he reached out and crushed the gun in his hand and punched the guy in the stomach, sending him threw a wall. Bellamy grabbed his shopping, placed some money on the counter and ran, when he reached the house, he called out to any of his clones who were in the house, the three that were ran to him, he said to them "keep watch at the windows we may have company." He created another clone and said "go find Zenon and Neon if you can tell they need to get back here now."

After some time, Zeno finally created a fire ball. It wasn't very big, but it didn't dissapire after he made it. Fireball was a little bigger than fist "Zen, do you see this. I made my own Fireball" Zeno said, but with every second Fireball took his energy from him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As Bellamy prepared for the inevitable attack, his copy found Zenon, he called out, "Zenon the safe house is in danger you have to come back now" the copy turned and went to look for Neon. Bellamy hoped Zenon and Neon would make it back.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw Zeno form a fireball “Good, good!” He said. He saw someone walk into the training facility talking about trouble at a safe house. He knew this was a clone of another mutant. Zen nudged Zeno a bit and said “Go protect you home!” He then whispered into Zeno’s ear saying “I won’t be far behind to help you.”

Neon walked in the house and he signals Bonfire to go in, "What happened Bellamy?"
Bonfire was walking towards Bellamy, "If you are like what Neon here has told me about you then if there is big trouble I will show whoever is causing that trouble living hell."

Zeno noded and he ran to the Safe Hause, He didn't need to ask what happend. He just need to know that it was something bad. When He finally came to the Hause, He didn't saw anyone. He stood in front of the door and waited.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as everyone got back. He turned to the new guy and said "I will hold off anyone who comes" he split into around 15 versions of himself, "there's plenty of me". This tired him out making this many copies, he turned back to the others, "you guys need to pack supplies and escape through the back." As he finished speaking he heard them outside, Sentinel Services was here. All 15 of him went outside and turn to steel, they would hold them off as long as had to.

Blue_Flash4

Zen heard what Bellamy said and nodded “Got it!” He said. He saw Bellamy split into 15 versions and go hold off the Sentinel Service. I’ll go help his clones you find safety!” He said to Zeno before he went outside. He shot fire at several guys outside that were from Sentinel Service. And grabbed one member’s throat burning the guy to ashes.

Zeno noded after hearing to Bellamy and he quickly came to his room to take most important things. When He ended, He went to kitchen to take some food for him and the rest.

Meanwhile, someone was watching as Bellamy and Zen tried to defend save hause "Maybe I schould join, or I won't have a chance to kill anyone" He said to himself.

Blue_Flash4

Zen had killed several more guys he saw someone in the distance watching them he then yelled to the guy “Are you just gonna stand there watching or are you gonna help?!” He then got shot several times in the back by a Sentinel Service Guy.

Mysterius Guy stood up and he came closer. "Sure" He shouted to Zen, who was shoot by the Sentinel Service. When He finally revealed himself from the shadow, one of the Sentinel Service recognized him "Everyone, shoot at that guy. This is Ex-00, this wanted murderer" when He said that many of them fired at the Ex-00. His Right hand started to glow and in a fraction of a second, bullets stopped in front of the target. "What was that, do you want to know, how it hurts to get a shot" He asked, bullets turned around and in the big speed He gived them back to Sentinel Service, killing some of them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy's clones were mostly standing as a protective, some hand gone down either they had tired and the steel skin had faded or a Bellamy tired some of them just vanished, he was killing quite a few Sentinal Service officers but with every clone that was killed a little of him died aswell, he couldn't remember absorb any that died, so their bodies remained where they were shot, he was now only on himself and 4 clones, but only 7 had been shot dead, the others had faded with Bellamy's strength. He panted and called out, we need to retreat, before it's too late. As he spoke a Sentinal Service man emerged from a truck, he was holding an RPG, "oh shi.." Bellamy started to say before he was smacked square in the chest by the rocket, it sent him flying backwards into the house where it exploded, into he rubble his now two remaining clones found him, he called out saying "follow me anyone who can hear me, the back door is this way." He made his way to the back, his clones had grabbed some supplies.

Bonfire lights himself on fire and starts punching some Sentinal Services in the face lighting their faces on fire. Neon, however, was blinding them trying not to look at the death that is happening around him. He then saw Zen kill someone and just stared in fear like and didn't move like a deer in headlights. He then fell down unconscious as the rest of the mutants fought off Sentinal services.

"Go away or be destroyed" said Ex-00 to the Sentinel Service "I didn't have to use even my sword or second power to defeat you" He told them as He used magnetizm on their knifes and used them against Sentinel Service.

Meanwhile, Zeno took everything that He thought, they will need. He returned to them and yelled "Stop fighting, let's go"

Blue_Flash4

Zen woke up from being unconscious and noticed several bullet wounds in his back “Damn it!” He said. He stood up still bleeding out in the back. He shot a huge blast of fire that lit a firewall in front of all the Sentinel Service Guys. “Come on everyone let’s go that should hold them off!” He made it back to the safe house which he assumed would no longer be called that. He found Zeno he was hoping Zeno wouldn’t notice the bullet wounds in his back. “Hey we need to go this place is no longer safe let’s take the group to the training facility, they should be safe there.”He told him.

"Let's go, everyone. I and Zen will show the way to Safe, hidden place" Zeno said and he started to run,then He headed to the Training Factility.

"Everyone, you can leave this to me. I will stay here and destroy them" said Ex-00. Sentinel Service man who used RPG fired rocket at the Zeno, but The Rocket stopped, turned around and hited Sentinel Service. "How dare you attack the kid. I will end with you all" said Ex-00.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw random crap going on with the new guy who could use some form of telekinesis. When he got to the training facility he opened the door gesturing for everyone to come in. When he got in he said “Alright we should be safe here.”

Bonfire was carrying Neon in. "He isn't ok we need some type of medical supplies, NOW Idiots!" he demanded them obviously enraged about being attacked by Sentinal Services.

Neon sits up totally scaring Bonfire making him jump back. "Is everyone ok?" he didn't doubt everyone got out safely. He then winced as he saw Zen's wounds, "You ok there whoever you are?"

Zeno found first aid kit and he quickly returned to Zen and Neon "anyone, who need medical help. I want to came closer or say" Zenon said.

Meanwhile, Ex-00 was playing with Sentinel Service. "Okay, I'm starting to be bored. So I will just finish with this. Anyone who have wife or children, go away" He yelled at them, after he saw that some of them ran for real. He took his Two-handed sword to his left hand "So, I understand that I can kill the rest of you"

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw Neon sit up asking him if he was ok. “Yeah I’m fine he said walking out to kill more of the Sentinel. He knew he was injured he just didn’t need help healing himself. Before he went to fight Sentinel Service he sat down and used his fire abilities to heal himself. He then saw several member of Sentinel Service running off. He killed all of them in seconds.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked into the training facility, he had re-absorbed one of his clones, the other was carrying some supplies. He entered and his skin returned to normal, he told his clone to drop off the supplies somewhere and he sat down thinking about where they would go next, this place wouldn't be safe for long. He sighed to himself before stretching his limbs, that RPG had done a number on him even when he was in steel form.

Ex-00 killed everyone, who stayed with him in the field. Rest of the Sentinel Service ran away or hid. "Well, that schould be the end. Time to meet some new mutants" He said to himself and he made his way to Training Factility.

In that time, Zeno searched and helped anyone who got hurt in battle.

Neon just walked away to sit in a corner and just sat there sighed and fell asleep. While he was asleep Bonfire paced around "I can't take it with those Sentinal Services, first they brainwash me, make me their fighter, and now that I become unbrainwashed escape now they won't leave me alone." He seemed very angry and went to the nearest punching bag punching it over and over repeating until he starts on fire and he punches the punching bag off the chain.