• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join On The Run (Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This roleplay is about a group of mutants on the run together. There isn't really a set story.

Rules:
Normal charms rules
Swearinnto minimum
Relationships are allowed but no further than kissing
All powers must be mostly defense, (the most violent being things like, psychic powers and earth control.)

My Character

Name(first and last): Bellamy Blake
Age(7-15): 15
Appearance: He is tall for his age, has freckles, green eyes and purple hair.
Clothing: He wears black jeans, a white under-shirt, a red tartan shirt and black cowboy boots and hat.
Personality: Kind-hearted, protective and strong willed. He feels like he has to defend everyone and will never leave anyone behind.
Powers(2 Max): Duplication and Steel Skin
Backstory(Small): Bellamy was hunted all his life, so using some money he was given by his relatives from abroad he bought a small house which he set up with his two mates. Now he can defend young mutants.

Bio:
Name(first and last):
Age(10-15):
Clothing:
Personality:
Powers(2 Max):
Backstory(Small):

Also could you add if your character will start off at the safe house, 3 max. Others will find or arrive near the start of the roleplay.

Safe House Originals(as in they were the first residents)
1. Bellamy Blake (@Shadow_Pup)
2. Neon Blitz (@DeadEdgelord)
3. Zenon Olfame (@Clite of Dragonbow)

Feel free to invite anyone

Last edited:
Hey, what's up @Shadow_Pup I'm joining this roleplay. Question is this Marvel Mutants or something else?
Here's my bio though:
Name(first and last): Neon Blitz (Goes by Neon or Neo)
Age(10-15):14
Appearance: He is mildly tan with stone grey eyes, brown hair, and he's 5'11 feet tall
Clothing: He wears a black jacket and jeans and whatever he else he wants to wear under those two things.
Personality: A very moody, edgy if you will, teenager. He hates blood and death, if he sees someone die or if he kills someone he will throw up.
Powers(2 Max): Being able to shine a light out of almost any part of his body and make himself blend into the darkness. (Can't really control them because they are very new to him.)His weakness: Isn't really good at fighting and of course the one thing that is part of his personality (blood and death).
Backstory(Small): His father and mother beat him. He hated them so much but didn't have the guts to run away. One day his father was beating him and his mutant powers came out permanently blinding his father. His mother called the police which in turn caused him to run away. He ran into Bellamy and Bellamy saved him from Sentinal Services and Neon owes his life to him, so he decided to help him in his cause of saving other mutants.

Last edited:
I really want another new superpower rp, but this seems so bare bones.
Is there a reason why we're on the run? How did we get our powers/What causes the set maximum of two to occur?

Also, will you be voicing it when a power is obviously to strong? I hope you don't just accept anybody.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is marvel based, so you can reference marvel characters but it is Inthe future.

We will be on the run as the mutant hunters Sentinal Services find the safe house and we flee.

Oh and the 2 powers thing is to make the roleplay simpler.

That is because I was confused if he needed to be a long time friend of Bellamy or a short time friend and he met him while running away. (also you double posted fix it)

I hope that I can join...
Name(first and last): Zenon (Zeno) Olflame
Age(10-15): 9
Appearance: as for his age, he is quite tall, he is well-builed and has fair skin, emerald eyes and dark brown hair.
Clothing:He wears A torn black shirt, blue short and white trainers.
Personality: Cold person, who would rather let everyone else die instead of him, but he isn't mean, he just keep distance. He was once happy and full of energy kid, who wanted to make everyone else smile.
Powers(2 Max): Flame Body Shield and He can also emanate Mist
Backstory(Small): Zenon has been taken away from his parents, as they didn't have any means to take care of him. he was treat like a test object by the 'normal' people in his Orphanage. One day someone helped him escape, becouse everyone were calling him and other mutants a monsters. He started to act like one. One day he meet Bellamy and he asked him if he could help him.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@DeadEdgelord if you want to talk about discord could you please message me through a conversation on my profile. (oh and what's a channel creator? (respond to this question a described earlier.))

I'd suggest taking something like discord requests to pm, or in your bio as the thread might get warned for trailing off of the main story discussion.

Name: Vincent 'Vex' Reeese
Appearance: Messy chestnut brown hair pushed back and to the left, charcoal grey eyes, fair skin, above average height, semi-athletic build.
Clothing: Wears a lose fitted, long sleeve, cloth shirt that's a faded dark blue in color, with two black buttons residing at his collar line. Dirty dark grey cargo pants with the extra pocket fabric trimmed away. Matte black boots stained from the mud recently cleaned off them.
Personality: Vex is a cynical optimistic. He's ready to throw a verbal beat down at any minute if provoked, and is quite good at enraging and controlling others emotions in the heat of the moment. He has high hopes for the future and laughs in the face of danger, all to sure that things would work out in the end.
Power(s): Currently able to freely manipulate and generate water vapor and steam, e.I. water in its loosest form.
Backstory: His parents were almost like Freedom Fighters, on the front lines of a gritty battle between Humans and Mutants. There futile attempt to generate peace passing on a yearning goal to there son. Vex has hopes of one day surpassing his parents and working to bring the people of earth together in a way his parents, and so many before them, hadn't been able to.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
This Seems interesting
Name(first and last): Zen Solomon
Age(10-15): 15
Appearance: black hair covering right eye which has a scar over the whole right eye.
Clothing: Black jacket covering a black T-shirt, black jeans, black boots
Personality: Cruel and cold
Powers(2 Max): can generate fire, also manipulation over fire.
Backstory(Small): Had a Cruel Father That Abused Him A Ton, he ran away from his father. He’s now trying to put the things his father did to him aside and live a life of freedom.

If I’m accepted I’ll have my character discover the safe house maybe on my second or third post.

Last edited:
Name(first and last): Barnaby Dreid(Bonfire)
Age(10-15):15
Appearance: Red hair, orange eyes, caramel skin.
Clothing: Red T-shirt and jeans
Personality: Insane, Fiery Temper
Powers(2 Max): Being able to put himself aflame and put himself out.
Backstory(Small): He was brainwashed by Sentinal Services and escaped and regained some of his memories but doesn't remember the rest.

Name: Odium Odiare (Odium in Latin:Hate. Odiare in Italian: also Hate)
Age(10-15): 15
Appearance: Odium is tall and muscular person. He has Ruby eyes and light Brown hair.
Clothing: He has Dark green jacket, t-shirt in the same color, black jeans and White boots. Behind his back He has usually Two-handed Sword.
IMG_20181125_201505.png
Personality: Cold for everyone, He hates humans and he like to hurt them as they hurt his family and friends,Cruel.
Powers(2 Max): Magnetism in his right hand and Changing in Vines his left hand.
Backstory(Small): Odium lived once happy with his Family, then just like Zenon. He was take away from them to Orphanage. Known as {Ex-00} they made many tests on him. He escaped and also helped Zenon escape one day. But, when He reached his home, it was already destroyed and his family probably killed. Now, He hates peoples, who threat mutants as experiments and monsters. He never Hesitate to kill.

Attachments

• IMG_20181125_201311.png
    IMG_20181125_201311.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 26
@Shadow_Pup is there a max on how many characters I can play as? I only intend on having two. Also, do you have a preference as to my characters; I realize that there is kinda an off balance as far as age and gender XD. I don't mind both my characters being younger or female to add more variety to the RP.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
You can have two characters, I would probably say a max of 3 and younger and female would add some variety but it's up to you.

Name(first and last): Kaleb Storm
Age(10-15): 13
Appearance: Kaleb wears glasses over his brown eyes. His hair is jet black, and it goes down to about the top of his neck. His skin is sort of tan, but not too dark.
Clothing: Kaleb wears a black hoodie over a red shirt, and usually wears the hood up. He wears blue pants and black shirts.
Personality: Kaleb likes to joke around, but he knows when to be serious. He makes friends very easily.
Powers(2 Max): Kaleb can generate electric plasma from his hands and manipulate energy in raw forms such as plasma.
Backstory(Small): Kaleb was born with his powers, but his parents tried to hide him from the world to keep him from hurting anyone. He escaped from his house when he was 8, but people attacked him. He was forced to go on the run.

This is the usual name I use for a first OC in a new universe.