• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

On the Future of Pokécharms

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
skitch.png
Hi all! Teapot here. I, and the rest of the staff, have been working on something extremely special for the last few months, and on this Charms Day I am extremely pleased to reveal what we’ve been working on. Back in the distant past, Pokécharms was designed as a hub for fanworks - Pokémon artwork, fan fiction, roleplaying, and articles. Our features such as the Staff Showcases, Nem’s Pokémon Reviews, and the Member Showcases were all part of this philosophy - one we still feel has merit today. This year, we plan to reorient ourselves to return to our original vision, and ensure we are fully prepared on all fronts - our forums, our Trainer Card Maker, and our new applications - to cover the lead-up to Generation 6 in the best way we can. I am proud to announce the new Pokécharms, which comes with a new, completely unified system for the whole site and many new features.

Read More

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I am really, super excited for this. <333

And mentions of the Staff and Member showcases brought so much nostalgia back to me, I really enjoyed reading them way back when~ :D

Awesome, I can't wait to see this! I've been thinking about making a new art or sprite thread for a while, and now that there's going to be this fancy new creative corner I definitely want to try it out. *Likes*