• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Omnikinesis (RP)

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Alex was still unclear on most of the details, but pressing did not seem that important. after all, he's got cool water powers now. "If we're heading out now then nice meeting you dudes. I hope I didn't miss the sunset." He looked around trying to find an exit sign or type of some type of unseen vehicle. "Hey, How exactly to we lea-"

before he could finish his sentence he was spitting out enormous amounts of saltwater. He was back on the coast, still drenched and the view was still beautiful. For a second, thought the moment was some unusual near-death experience until he saw Pied Kingfisher chirping next to him. "Oh little dude, glad you're here to see this occasion."

"Train!" the bird chimed

"Not right now I still have to adjust to having it first. Besides, look how beautiful it is." he noticed the light glistening on currently calm water. "Moments of peace don't come often. so let's enjoy it right now". Pied kingfisher did not respond. instead it stood right beside him and watched the beautiful nothing.

Mara listened as everyone was talking about their powers and Lynx's speech on saving the world. She just then noticed that she could hear these animals, but noticed Wolf seemed to be silent until his partner talked. Telekinesis? That would explain why he's so silent. The realization of saving the world didn't hit her yet, as it was a concept not many people would be burdened with. Her mind didn't click on it, but what she did need to know was how to train. Looking at Hawk and Lynx, she asked: "So uh... About these -kinesis powers. I have Electrokinesis, so I can use electricity, yea? Is there anything else that is special about it that I can utilize besides shocking everything? And when we get back to our normal lives, wouldn't people find it odd that we have these animals, some of us exotic animals, hanging around us?"

Hawk seemed to almost smile as his new human was already trying to figure out the limitations of her powers. "Well, there is draining sources of electricity to fuel your power and energize you. As for other powers, you have the ability to turn into a hawk at will, however it is really difficult to pull off and I would suggest learning how to use your electric powers first before doing something that advanced. As for us animal guardians, we are only capable of being heard and seen by only those with the Omnikinesis gems. Nobody else can see or hear us, but they can surely see you talking to thin air as if something is there. I would suggest being careful about that."

Mara raised an intrigued eyebrow at Hawk before thinking about her possible abilities. She spoke up again before she decided on what she was doing. "So we can come here at any point in time to train, and since there is no time here, time is technically at a stand still there?"

"Correct."

"Well, if that's the case, then I'll train here some more before I do anything else. How do we speak to each other or request one of your guys' assistance? Do we just think 'hey, we need to speak to you at our base of operations?' or what? And how would we find each other since everybody else is scattered across the globe?"

Hawk just looked over at Lynx, hoping to get these questions answered since he hadn't ever thought about these kinds of questions before, nor had his other chosen people.

Samuel was just standing there, listening to everything that was going on around him. Nobody seemed particularly useful- well that was to be expected anyway, given that they haven't had to "save the world" just yet. So I can just stay here... Yeah, that seems like the best choice. I have no reason to head back to that trash life. Samuel turned away from the group and looked off into the distance, this place was definitely strange, yet he felt a sense of familiarity somehow. It was probably nothing, probably just a bad case of deja vu, or the fact that he knew he'd have to reside here for the time being. He began to walk away from them until they were out of his vision, he didn't look back to see if the snake followed him or not, to be honest he didn't mind either way. Though when he heard her voice from behind, he knew that he wasn't alone.

"I'm guessing you're not going back, yet?"
"No."
"I figured that would be the case. Well do something productive then and hone your powersss." She suggested in a demanding manner, wasn't much of a suggestion at that point. Samuel grunted at her words. Why did he have to do this anyway? Whatever, I'm not a kid. I better just accept this new reality and move on.

"Fine. What do you suggest I do first then?"
"Start with something small, if you tried to do something big for your first attempt, it will end horribly." She told, as if she experienced a situation like that first hand. "Try making glass needles and firing them off. Their size and simplicity allow you to make tonsss of them, which is good for ranged encountersss."

"I see. Alright then, let's try this." Samuel responded, doing weird hand gestures, as if he was forming an air ball or something. He hoped that this was the way to conjure his glass, or else he'd just look like a fool.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Sienna glanced around at her surroundings. They were still in the dimension except now they were in a forest of some sort. She had been following Wolf through the forest and wasn't sure how she was going to get out if she was left alone. There were no paths, but the amazing scenery almost made up for it. Wolf leapt onto a rock as he nodded Sienna towards a mossy place she could sit. Have you ever tried meditation? Because meditation is key to your Telekinesis. Start by sitting there and relaxing. Close your eyes and try to reach inner peace. Once I think you are ready we will start with the hard part of your training. Sienna nodded as she relaxed into a comfortable position. After glancing around for a moment, she closed her eyes. She started to slow her breathing and tried to sink into the meditation. She was glad that time didn't pass here, or else she wouldn't be sure how long it would take her. She had always wanted to try meditation but never had long periods of time to do it. Or, she would feel as if she was somehow doing it wrong. Now, however, it felt different. Easier, more natural somehow. She heard Wolf growl lightly. Stop thinking so much. Thankfully, he didn't sound annoyed. After a few more thoughts, she returned to her meditation. Her thoughts drifted amiss as she fell into a pattern of breathing. Wolf relaxed on the rock. Telekinesis took time, thankfully he was patient.

Hours had passed, Alex was back in his apartment and still avoided training. Each time that Pied Kingfisher would ask him, he'd brush it off with a "not right now PK" or an "I gotta do this first." one these gotta does was practice on the guitar. Alex was generally awful on his acoustic guitar yet it seemed like the only thing that Alex would spend time one. So Pied kingfisher had to get creative. whenever Alex would go for a drink of water, PK would make a loud ruckus and cause him to drop his cup. it took a couple of carpet stains before he managed a simple technique, whenever he dropped a cup, he would move his hands and think of stillness, the water would stop moving midair, seemingly unaffected the world around it. Now it became a game of how PK was going to make him train. Pk figured it was time to get even more creative.

Tomasz returned to his hause. Nobody was here... Great. He and Fox were on their way to his room and before he reached the door. He heard her voice "Big Bro, Why you didn't come to tell me hello" said his step-sister, Nataly. He was adopted by Nataly's parents, before she was born. They lost their first child and they decide to adopt one, to take care of him... Later, Nataly came to this world. "Sorry, I thought, that nobody was here" He said. Fox told him, that other people can't see him, but is that true? He was standing right in front of his sister. "Alright, I forgive you, but... You are going to help with my Homework later, Okay?"
"Okay, I will help you"

"Well, You really are a good brother. So, what you will do now"
"Homework" He said "If I want to train later, I need end it in one hour"

Last edited: